Good authors (novelist) research their subject prior to telling a story- today's novelist have (sic) a lot more history to research than prior novelist (sic) - prior novelist used 'literary' license as do today's novelist (sic) - a good story teller uses some facts to make his story more plausible- talking snakes, two of every species on one boat and humanity coming from two brothers is a bit much and not really plausible.

Darwin's Magic Wand of Selection IS "really plausible" to you. All species coming from a single-celled ancestor suits you just fine, but humans from two brothers "is a bit much."

Brilliant. No, really.

Read The New Evidence That Demands a Verdict by Josh McDowell.

“I believe that one day the Darwinian myth will be ranked the greatest deceit in the history of science. When that happens, many people will pose the question, ‘How did that happen?’ – (Dr Soren Luthrip, Swedish embryologist)

“My attempts to demonstrate evolution by an experiment carried on for more than 40 years have completely failed…..It is not even possible to make a caricature of an evolution out of paleobiological facts…The idea of an evolution rests on pure belief.”(Dr. Nils Heribert-Nilsson, noted Swedish botanist and geneticist, of Lund University)

“250,000 species of plants and animals recorded and deposited in museums throughout the world did not support the gradual unfolding hoped for by Darwin.” (Dr. David Raup, curator of geology at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago, “Conflicts Between Darwinism and Paleontology”)

“A growing number of respectable scientists are defecting from the evolutionist camp…..moreover, for the most part these “experts” have abandoned Darwinism, not on the basis of religious faith or biblical persuasions, but on strictly scientific grounds, and in some instances, regretfully.” (Dr. Wolfgang Smith, physicist and mathematician)

“Darwin’s evolutionary explanation of the origins of man has been transformed into a modern myth, to the detriment of scientific and social progress…..The secular myths of evolution have had a damaging effect on scientific research, leading to distortion, to needless controversy, and to gross misuse of science….I mean the stories, the narratives about change over time. How the dinosaurs became extinct, how the mammals evolved, where man came from. These seem to me to be little more than story-telling.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History which houses 60 million fossils)
....so you believe a fully formed human just ''appeared''--like a Star Trek Energizer?? now that is unbelievable

Darwin's Magic Wand of Selection IS "really plausible" to you. All species coming from a single-celled ancestor suits you just fine, but humans from two brothers "is a bit much."
You putting words in my mouth doesn't lend credibility to your argument.

I see these posts every week on these boards, and every time I wonder, are they trying to convince others that God exists, or are they trying to convince themselves.

You write as poorly as you think. I put no words in your mouth. You are clearly a Darwinist.
"Selection" is a magic wand devoid of science.

“The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.” (Dr. Edwin Conklin, evolutionist and professor of biology at Princeton University.)

“The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)

So just to test it, how much temperature rise would happen to the surface of the world ocean if a zettajoule is added over a year to the top of the ocean. Assume that the heat will not penetrate beyond 700m.

I come up with 1,000 K ... assuming a natural source for the energy (i.e. the Sun) and no atmosphere ... no sure why we need to assume the heat will penetrate, it won't, the ocean boils off ... 1,000 K would be it's black body temperature after the atmosphere is stripped away ...

You're not planning anything are you? ...
Well my maths has an answer of 1/1000 of a K.

But then I am not claiming to be a chemical engineer. To my knowledge neither are you but clearly you probably have some physics training. Not the supposed chemical engineer.

Cast not pearls before swine. - Matthew 7:6

Go from the presence of a foolish man. - Proverbs 14:7

Clean your fingernails and learn how to spell before you call names to someone far wiser than yourself, plumber.

ciao brutto
I can't spell.

You can't deal with the real world.

I know hwich state I would prefer.

You write as poorly as you think. I put no words in your mouth. You are clearly a Darwinist.
"Selection" is a magic wand devoid of science.

“The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop.” (Dr. Edwin Conklin, evolutionist and professor of biology at Princeton University.)

“The explanation value of the evolutionary hypothesis of common origin is nil! Evolution not only conveys no knowledge, it seems to convey anti-knowledge. How could I work on evolution ten years and learn nothing from it? Most of you in this room will have to admit that in the last ten years we have seen the basis of evolution go from fact to faith! It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not be taught in high school, and that’s all we know about it.” (Dr. Colin Patterson, evolutionist and senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History, which houses 60 million fossils)
You have shown yourself not an engineer.

You have shown that you have no understanding of the idea of evolution.

Why do you think lying here will not show that you are a liar? Do you think that you are interlectually superiour to the rest of us? You are not. You are thick as a brick.

You write as poorly as you think.
LOL- attack the messenger- however, I think for myself which you might like being an engineer and all-
You made an assumption, a stupid one, since I've never claimed to believe Darwin- in fact, I'll go on record here as saying I don't know what I believe- but, I do know what I don't believe- how's that grab you?
Oh, and as far as writing skills- learn simple English- on line dictionaries are readily available if you can't comprehend and my spelling is impeccable-

Anecdote: I used to proof read for the engineers I worked with so they didn't look stupid to the secretary they used to type for them- get off your high horse you over educated ass-

But then I am not claiming to be a chemical engineer. To my knowledge neither are you but clearly you probably have some physics training. Not the supposed chemical engineer.

A year of general chemistry and a half-year of biochemistry for the non-major ... or a year and half more than ChemEngineer ... my first clue was he doesn't know what enzymes are ...

That was a physics question you asked btw ...

You write as poorly as you think.
LOL- attack the messenger- however, I think for myself which you might like being an engineer and all-
You made an assumption, a stupid one, since I've never claimed to believe Darwin- in fact, I'll go on record here as saying I don't know what I believe- but, I do know what I don't believe- how's that grab you?
Oh, and as far as writing skills- learn simple English- on line dictionaries are readily available if you can't comprehend and my spelling is impeccable-

Anecdote: I used to proof read (sic) for the engineers I worked with so they didn't look stupid to the secretary they used to type for them- get off your high horse you over educated ass-

You write as poorly as you think, and you are extremely angry as well.

ciao brutto, "impeccable" speller, latest addition to my Ignore List

You write as poorly as you think, and you are extremely angry as well.

ciao brutto, "impeccable" speller, latest addition to my Ignore List
You can ignore anything you like- it will not change the facts I present.

A year of general chemistry and a half-year of biochemistry for the non-major ... or a year and half more than ChemEngineer ... my first clue was he doesn't know what enzymes are ...

That was a physics question you asked btw ...
Yes, it was a basic physics question but also a basic engineering question. Specific heat capacity and big numbers should be bread and butter for a Chemical Engineer.

What do we mean by "atheist"? ... the prefix /a-/ can mean "against" or it can mean "without regard to" ... in the latter, we sometimes use the word "agnostic", someone who doesn't care if there's God or not ...

My comments here address the former ... people who fight against God, or more correctly fight against belief in God ... like it's any of their damn business ... I find this cowardly, hateful and a clear sign of base moralities ... the Bible is quite clear in it's prohibition concerning extra-marital sex, and for no other reason do folks flee God and condemn all belief in His judgements ... once we rise up to the Christian doctrine, we can't even divorce, we each get one mate and one mate alone ... choose wisely ...

The heathen are not so ... see how they prance around in their finery and sexiest garb ... all that time and effort into attracting a mate for that night, only to prance around the next day attracting another mate for that night ... how many do we know who do nothing but prance around attracting mates? ... what can be said of a society where child support payments are to be avoided as that takes resources away from the efforts to make more babies ...

Monogamy is very rare among mammals, slightly more common in birds ... it's thought that this allows the individual to only have to expend the energy and resources attracting a mate once in their lives ... the next breeding season all this courtship expense is skipped and invested into the young ... thus improving reproductive success, the gold standard of evolution ...

This is a two-edged sword ... I am appalled at how some of my fellow Christians push and shove our doctrine down people's throats ... the bull horns and protests at funerals ... it offends me to the core of my being to see churches dress their young women as harlots and send them door-to-door preaching the Word of God ... hello? ... and in asking, they always answer "because some man said it was okay" ... I like that Christianity is taught, but those who teach should actually live the doctrine ... and frankly, who among the heathen DON'T know where to find out about God's teachings ... Sunday, local church, can't go wrong ...

I am very clear in my heart why I keep my hair down to my butt ... it's to say to you first off "I am NOT like you" ... hate me now, not later when you learn the truth of me ... I am a Christian, and that will be the first thing you learn about me ... it's a shame it's a sin to be vain, or I'd be bragging about how beautiful my hair is, God's finest example of femininity ... set upon a rather ugly old man ... too funny ... soaking in gasoline cuts the sheen and body enough so my hard hat stays on ... alas, I'm not vain so the hair is a curse upon my head, just can't bear to cut God's own creation ...

Atheists, get bent ... agnostics, pay your damn child support ... maybe try a hobby other than sex ...
So... You look for financial recompence for your bad judgment..? How Jesus like... Lol! So much for "agency", and free will. It's all fine, and good as long as someone else pays for it. No wonder abortion is so prevalent....

I'm not ragin', I'm just sayin'. Rage comes from the mouths of Richard Dawkins and his followers.

Forum List

Back