This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

I'd love to see a Jewish theocracy. See all the "R" heads explode when they can't have their cheeseburgers anymore.

I have had conversations with many religious leaders/clergy over the years. I must say, I have always been impressed by the wisdom and sage advice given by rabbis.

I have had conversations with many religious leaders/clergy over the years. I must say, I have always been impressed by the wisdom and sage advice given by rabbis.
Yeah. Catholic priests are extremely intelligent.

As a fellow Jew. Jesus and all 12 apostles were Jews.

And the entire premise of Christianity is that Jesus died for every person's sin. Unless he died, you would still be following the craziness in the Old Testament.
So how did the Jews treat Jesus? You're avoiding that question.

As a fellow Jew. Jesus and all 12 apostles were Jews.

And the entire premise of Christianity is that Jesus died for every person's sin. Unless he died, you would still be following the craziness in the Old Testament.
Should be noted that, if we take accounts as true, Jesus never wanted to destroy Judaism and start a new religion. He just wanted to make some changes to Judaism. In his days, gentiles who wanted to follow him had to be circumcised. if anything, today he would be more aligned with Reform Judaism than Xtianity.

So how did the Jews treat Jesus? You're avoiding that question.

Actually, the Jews who treated Jesus badly were the ones with political power and ambitions. And the Jewish leaders who got a percentage of what the money-changers made were also angry at Jesus.

Forum List

Back