When trump shows up for this show, let me know

Joe Biden on Black Woman Running Mate, Democrats Taking Black Voters for Granted + Wiping Weed Crime

All you heard is a soundbite suckers and you're running your mouth.

White liberals call you names more than white conservatives I assure you. Scammed your whole life.

Must suck to hear Biden reveal Dems true feelings. I hope you are opening your closed eyes fella.

Look dumb ass I'm 59 years old, I've been around plenty of white liberals so I don't need your whitesplaining things to me. Republican policies suck and until republicans stop supporting rob from the poor to make the rich richer, forget about it.

How do Republicans rob from the poor when the bottom 47% pay no income taxes, Dummy?

Reminds me of this "Civil Rights" Champion:

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

The Counter-Uppity 200 Year Plan of Lyndon Johnson.

Joe Biden on Black Woman Running Mate, Democrats Taking Black Voters for Granted + Wiping Weed Crime

Manafesto for Black America?

:laughing0301:

HE INSULTS BLACK PEOPLE TO THEIR FACES AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM???

I am seriously beginning to question your education and ability to reason.

My education and reasoning are just fine white boy. Talk to me when trump goes on that show.

I don't give a rats fuck what Trump does.

Black boy. (was that offensive?)

You can keep pimping your communist Marxist re-defining of "racism" so you can continue your failed attempts at bring on your communist revolution. We are not fooled.

"Racism" in 2020 is nothing but another tool of goose-stepping commies and you fucking know it.

View attachment 340413

This is racism in 2020 white boy and you know it. Because you do it. Your lsst post is an example.

So if trump is so much better for blacks than Biden, he'll ask to get on that show. It's the numberc1 radio show in the black community. Let me know when he shows up. Then explain why he has refused to speak at the NAACP Convention for 3 years.

All that shit is conspicuously and consistently in line with the collectivism necessary to bring forth commie shit. You know it. You keep trying to hide your commie roots, but they are as blatant as they can possibly be.

Do you know why non-Communists never talk to before the NAACP?

Because the NAACP should stand for the national Association for the advancement of communist propaganda.

It is a communist organization through and through. Nobody at that organization is interested in hearing anything about the advancement of black Americans. All they are interested in hearing is how one will advance their communist agenda.

You know I'm right.

It's about time! What took so long?

I gave everybody a chance. Hell, I still think there is hope, but IM2 must renounce any liberty-killing ideology. I suspect that he will not, given the revelation that he is a hard-core Marxist.

I'm going to make this into a yard sign & put it on my front lawn
View attachment 340407
If you're black and vote for trump, I question your blackness too.

Let me know when trump goes on this show.

If you're black and still vote for Dems, you're still a slave.
And you really think calling me a slave will make me think about joining the republican party.

So why don't one of you white republicans answer these questions:

If I say we are owed reparations, you aren't responsible for what people did before you were alive. Why is the current republican party in here claiming responsibility for something you were not alive for? If I talk about slavery, none of you ever owned slaves. So that means none of you freed the slaves as well doesn't it? So why am I a slave when no democrat today owned a slave?

You get to vote for a real life racist, Mr. Biden. You're a fraud

There's nothing wrong with Biden's brain. That was a good interview.

You're full of shit, Biden is a racist pig and hypocrites like IQ2 will STILL vote for him.

He was smiling when he said that--a joke.

You are oblivious and insensitive to how insulting that is to black community. You are probably the most un-"Woke" poster I have ever read with you shrugging this off as a joke.

You're a joke.

If I say we are owed reparations, you aren't responsible for what people did before you were alive.
I was with you on this topic at one point, until it became crystal clear that the objective in getting "reparations" is to institutionalize collective responsibility---code for communism.

You commies have been playing word games for decades trying to hide your true goose-stepping agenda.

We are not fooled.

Forum List

Back