Virginia poll: Biden leads Trump by 12%

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
A poll for the month of May show your Biden doing much better than Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the state of Virginia.
"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points (51%-39%)"

A poll for the month of May show your Biden doing much better than Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump in the state of Virginia.
"Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points (51%-39%)"
Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Don't you EVER get tired of posting such crap, little brainwashed, mentally challenged pyetro?

Not when it annoys the One Sentence Wonder. :auiqs.jpg:
President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

Biden...getting closer in Texas...uh oh... :)

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Don't you EVER get tired of posting such crap, little brainwashed, mentally challenged pyetro?

Hey, how YOU doin', dickhead? You STILL haven't gained any intelligence since the last time you posted your usual shit. What's up with THAT, dickhead? AND there's your ONE SENTENCE answer, ya dickhead!

Democrats just got swept for republicans haha

Hey, how YOU doin', dickhead? You STILL haven't gained any intelligence since the last time you posted your usual shit. What's up with THAT, dickhead? AND there's your ONE SENTENCE answer, ya dickhead!

Warms my heart to know that you still can hit that CAPS lock button.
I suppose it's too much to ask, but let's see if you can expand your horizon beyond one sentence.
What do you think about Biden being up on Trump without having to come out of his basement?
And what do you think that portends when Trump actually has to start defending his record over the last 3 years?

C'mon, try to impress me. I promise the bar I'm setting for you isn't that high.

What Virginia wants in a President is some old fart hiding in his basement....who comes out every 3 days and says something racists and stupid that this handlers have to spend the next week apologizing for.
Now that's leadership.

I suppose it's too much to ask, but let's see if you can expand your horizon beyond one sentence.
What do you think about Biden being up on Trump without having to come out of his basement?
And what do you think that portends when Trump actually has to start defending his record over the last 3 years?

C'mon, try to impress me. I promise the bar I'm setting for you isn't that high.
HEY, DICKHEAD, is THAT better? YOU REALLY ARE a brainwashed LITTLE DICKHEAD. GOOD LUCK with that, ASSHOLE!

HEY, DICKHEAD, is THAT better? YOU REALLY ARE a brainwashed LITTLE DICKHEAD. GOOD LUCK with that, ASSHOLE!
No, he's just another liar trying to sway the election.

You really don't have anything do you? (I suspect you've heard that more than once).
So let me set the bar a little lower for you because it appears you've tripped over it again.
What "accomplishments" over the last 3+ years do you think Trump can point to get him within the margin of error in most states by election day?

And stand up and be genuine. Don't let other posters make your argument for you.

You really don't have anything do you? (I suspect you've heard that more than once).
So let me set the bar a little lower for you because it appears you've tripped over it again.
What "accomplishments" over the last 3+ years do you think Trump can point to get him within the margin of error in most states by election day?

And stand up and be genuine. Don't let other posters make your argument for you.
Why not? You let the lying media make yours.

No, he's just another liar trying to sway the election.

In what way? Democrats don't have to sway anything. No lies are necessary to point out the shortcomings and the absolute disaster that the Trump presidency has been.
Biden is literally camping out in his basement, beating Trump because all Trump has to do is open his mouth and he beats himself.... :)

He-he, you really ARE a brainwashed dickhead. Hilarious!

I make my own arguments. If you want to think there is a vast media conspiracy, be my guest. Just another attempt by the right wing to find a scapegoat to deflect from the fact that Trump is his own worst enemy and really not worth the support he gets. But to each his own. The media just reports Trumps words and actions. You support a liar and a fraud. I'm not surprised you're angry when the media reports those lies.

I make my own arguments. If you want to think there is a vast media conspiracy, be my guest. Just another attempt by the right wing to find a scapegoat to deflect from the fact that Trump is his own worst enemy and really not worth the support he gets. But to each his own. The media just reports Trumps words and actions. You support a liar and a fraud. I'm not surprised you're angry when the media reports those lies.
Maybe Virginians are tired of voting for Kkk governor and an attorney general that rapes women?

Forum List

Back