When trump shows up for this show, let me know

Reminds me of this "Civil Rights" Champion:

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

They love to be enslaved and beaten by libs.

Joe Biden on Black Woman Running Mate, Democrats Taking Black Voters for Granted + Wiping Weed Crime

All you heard is a soundbite suckers and you're running your mouth.

Manafesto for Black America?

:laughing0301:

HE INSULTS BLACK PEOPLE TO THEIR FACES AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM???

I am seriously beginning to question your education and ability to reason.

He was smiling when he said that--a joke.

If you keep telling yourself that you my actually come to believe it

Many a truth are said in jest. They do believe the lies that dems sell them. Libs have been suppressing them for over a century and most of them can't discern how they're being kept in bondage and enslaved.

Biden said what we blacks said starting 4 years ago. Biden is 4 years late with his statement.

Again, you prove my point once again. Dems suppress you and this is fine with you.

Joe Biden on Black Woman Running Mate, Democrats Taking Black Voters for Granted + Wiping Weed Crime

He was smiling when he said that--a joke.

If you keep telling yourself that you my actually come to believe it

Many a truth are said in jest. They do believe the lies that dems sell them. Libs have been suppressing them for over a century and most of them can't discern how they're being kept in bondage and enslaved.

Biden said what we blacks said starting 4 years ago. Biden is 4 years late with his statement.

Again, you prove my point once again. Dems suppress you and this is fine with you.

Wrong. Gaslighting won't work. Just let me know when trump goes on this show.

My education and reasoning are just fine white boy. Talk to me when trump goes on that show.

I don't give a rats fuck what Trump does.

Black boy. (was that offensive?)

You can keep pimping your communist Marxist re-defining of "racism" so you can continue your failed attempts at bring on your communist revolution. We are not fooled.

"Racism" in 2020 is nothing but another tool of goose-stepping commies and you fucking know it.

Your apologetic defense of a guy who is so obviously a racist confirms your communist bullshit. You don't give a fuck about race. by any means necessary. If the fucking grand Wizard of the KKK were pimping Marxist shit, you would be Clayton Bigsby.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

The Great Emancipator...

View attachment 340405

View attachment 340406

View attachment 340408

You'll get no argument from me on that. Lincoln was a racist motherfucker who used the plight of black folks for political gain.

Sound familiar?

But you can keep supporting Joe Biden without even bothering to hold him accountable. That's what we expect.

(because you don't give a shit about racism, you are just another Marxist twat)

If you're black and vote for trump, I question your blackness too.

The sad thing is...is that you don't see the racism in your own statement.

You have become the monster you've been fighting!

'Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.'

- Nietzsche

My education and reasoning are just fine white boy. Talk to me when trump goes on that show.

I don't give a rats fuck what Trump does.

Black boy. (was that offensive?)

You can keep pimping your communist Marxist re-defining of "racism" so you can continue your failed attempts at bring on your communist revolution. We are not fooled.

"Racism" in 2020 is nothing but another tool of goose-stepping commies and you fucking know it.

1590336808636.png

This is racism in 2020 white boy and you know it. Because you do it. Your lsst post is an example.

So if trump is so much better for blacks than Biden, he'll ask to get on that show. It's the numberc1 radio show in the black community. Let me know when he shows up. Then explain why he has refused to speak at the NAACP Convention for 3 years.

IM2 is the racist retard gift that keeps on giving. .. :lol: :lol:
You cons and your attempt to try and say it’s us liberals who are racists. The black community has been shit on for years. And you don’t like it when they point out the racism that is involved?

You klansmen don’t get to take off the hoods and then tell black people racism no longer exists.

This pandemic has shown us just how soft and fragile whites are. Most of them can’t even go a month without a paycheck. And look how quickly you complain when things aren’t going well for you.

I tell you poor white cons that to republicans, we are all ni57@rs. Look at how poor people in the south are. But they are happy. They got no insurance, but they are happy. This is how republicans want all of us to live. Poor basically. White cons have been duped with social wedge issues like racism, guns, god.

economically middle class cons should be voting democratic. Socially they are conservatives but financially they should be voting democratic.

Blacks too. No reason to vote gop economically

White liberals call you names more than white conservatives I assure you. Scammed your whole life.

Must suck to hear Biden reveal Dems true feelings. I hope you are opening your closed eyes fella.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

The Great Emancipator...

View attachment 340405

View attachment 340406

View attachment 340408

You'll get no argument from me on that. Lincoln was a racist motherfucker who used the plight of black folks for political gain.

Sound familiar?

But you can keep supporting Joe Biden without even bothering to hold him accountable. That's what we expect.

I support Biden because he's a better choice than trump. I stay a democrat because I have to read bullshit like what you keep posting from republicans That and republican policies stink. Racism in America is bi partisan but the current republican party panders to racists and endorses racist policy.

It's always about skin color with racists like IQ2 and Crazy Joe.

Two racist peas in a pod.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

The Great Emancipator...

View attachment 340405

View attachment 340406

View attachment 340408

Sound familiar?

I support Biden because he's a better choice than trump. I stay a democrat because I have to read bullshit like what you keep posting from republicans That and republican policies stink. Racism in America is bi partisan but the current republican party panders to racists and endorses racist policy.
What Republican policies stink? Be specific.

White liberals call you names more than white conservatives I assure you. Scammed your whole life.

Must suck to hear Biden reveal Dems true feelings. I hope you are opening your closed eyes fella.

Look dumb ass I'm 59 years old, I've been around plenty of white liberals so I don't need your whitesplaining things to me. Republican policies suck and until republicans stop supporting rob from the poor to make the rich richer, forget about it.

It's about time! What took so long?

Since trump's incapable of anything but poo flinging and insults anyway, maybe Biden and trump should be put in a cage and have it out. Bare knuckles, no holds barred. Who's ever left standing wins the presidency. My money's on Biden.

Forum List

Back