When trump shows up for this show, let me know

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Joe Biden on Black Woman Running Mate, Democrats Taking Black Voters for Granted + Wiping Weed Crime

All you heard is a soundbite suckers and you're running your mouth.

Joe Biden on Black Woman Running Mate, Democrats Taking Black Voters for Granted + Wiping Weed Crime

He's there! Quick, spew!

Manafesto for Black America?

:laughing0301:

HE INSULTS BLACK PEOPLE TO THEIR FACES AND YOU STILL LOVE HIM???

I am seriously beginning to question your education and ability to reason.

He was smiling when he said that--a joke.

1590334201222.png

Big deal. for Trump supporters, questioning the education and ability to reason of black folks is just part of the program. You keep telling them how stupid you think they are. I'm sure that will work out fine for you.

And the OP still doesn't get that dems suppress blacks and have done so for over a century. He's proud for someone that holds him in bondage. Its beyond appalling. Oh and about ol ukraine joe looking for a black running mate. Thats funny because he aint' running the show and the pitiful clowns behind the curtain are making sure that he checks off a box. Nothing about substance.

Big deal. for Trump supporters, questioning the education and ability to reason of black folks is just part of the program. You keep telling them how stupid you think they are. I'm sure that will work out fine for you.
If the shoe fits…

I'm not a racist ass clown like you guys. I tell it like it is and treat everyone the same.

You can take your attempt to define racism and fuck yourself in the ass with it.

Attachments

• 1590334665585.png
    1590334665585.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 135

NO, libs keep telling blacks how stupid they are. Libs are the party of slavery and segregation. They hate blacks and shape shift their contempt for them every generation.

If you keep telling yourself that you my actually come to believe it

Many a truth are said in jest. They do believe the lies that dems sell them. Libs have been suppressing them for over a century and most of them can't discern how they're being kept in bondage and enslaved.

My education and reasoning are just fine white boy. Talk to me when trump goes on that show.

Many a truth are said in jest. They do believe the lies that dems sell them. Libs have been suppressing them for over a century and most of them can't discern how they're being kept in bondage and enslaved.

Biden said what we blacks said starting 4 years ago. Biden is 4 years late with his statement.

Forum List

Back