When Right Wingers Spread False 'Facts'

How about;

Edgy types fuck more times than I do when he is off his meds.

False fact? Or not?

Maybe this is it;

It is false to think that a lie repeated often enough, is not in fact, false.

Ah well, lunch is about over. Back to the salt mine.
False facts are fun. No wonder the right wingers love them.

The more I repeat "Obama is a Muslim", the truer it becomes.

Interesting,.

Obama is a Muslim from Kenya with a white American parent. True or false fact?

False.

obama is the biological son of Frank Marshal Davis and Stanley Ann Dunham.

Davis was porking obama's mama while she was underage. They roped obama senior, a fellow student, into taking responsibility for the pregnancy. Why Not? She was a lot better looking than anything he could get on his own.

Which is why Sr felt no qualms whatsoever about leaving obama and his mama to go study at Hawvawd.

Obama-Davis-300x294.jpg

obamadavis.jpg

Is it obama's fault?

No.

Is it a fact? Can't prove it without DNA.

Is it a reasonable conclusion based on presumptive evidence?

Absolutely.

Unless you're blind

Obama is a Muslim from Kenya with a white American parent is a false fact.

Obama has a white, American parent. Fact.

Obama is not a Muslim or from Kenya. However this false information (Muslim, Kenya) has been accepted as fact by certain types of believers suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome. . It is false. A false " fact".

Interesting,.

Obama is a Muslim from Kenya with a white American parent. True or false fact?

True of false: Zeke is a demagogue incapable of formulating a thought that doesn't originate on a Soros hate site, who has no grasp of what a "fact" is and lacks the intellect to look the word up on Google?

True of false:

What the fuck is an "uncensored"

Anyway, you aren't very good as writing "false fact" scenarios, True. You got yours all false. Like that part about me and the Soros hate sites? Do they really have those? I don't need any help disliking assholes like you. False again.

"Intelligent progressive" is an oxymoron. Similar to "dry water."

"Responsible Republican" doesn't even compute.

I have never seen a self professed Republican take responsibility for their actions.Cause all there actions result in failures that they can't get away from fast enough.

When Right Wingers Spread False 'Facts'
News Flash misinterpreted and misconstrued or worse .. misrepresented on purpose by right wing world:

ByJeff Bennett
Updated April 15, 2015 6:45 p.m. ET
72 COMMENTS
A federal judge handed General Motors Co. a legal victory on Wednesday, ruling the Detroit auto maker can retain a bankruptcy shield that protects it from as much as $10 billion in claims brought by customers seeking damages tied to faulty ignition switches.
In the comments section:

Macrena Sailor
Out of curiosity, I looked at the Judges bio. He was appointed in 2000 by Clinton.
I wonder if we will hear anything from the Left about this Judge not protecting the little people, or is that now the "Everyday" people per Hillary?'
Judge Rules GM Can Keep Its Bankruptcy Shield - WSJ
The interesting thing is

NON-POLITICAL
Bankruptcy judges are not political appointees. Unlike federal judges nominated by the president and confirmed by the U.S. Senate, bankruptcy judges are selected by a panel of federal judges in their district. They are appointed to 14-year terms, are not term-limited and can retire any time.
3 New Judges To Join NY Bankruptcy Court - Business Insider
This is what you see in abundance by the right wing on usmb, Facebook and everywhere one looks. Of course the left wing engages in this imbecility too, but not anywhere near the right wing in volume or extent

You are a lying bitch.

You make broad, sweeping accusations without naming anyone then run away like the coward you are.

You got a fucking problem with a poster on some other, completely unrelated publication, respond there.

dimocraps are lying scum

ALL of them
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, ha, ha, ha...

buzz off you pesky little twat fly

I'm so right wing I refuse to buy Progressive insurance, no matter how much it would save me.

2qtlffl.jpg

You get 15% off if you vote Hillary!

True of false:

What the fuck is an "uncensored"

Anyway, you aren't very good as writing "false fact" scenarios, True. You got yours all false. Like that part about me and the Soros hate sites? Do they really have those? I don't need any help disliking assholes like you. False again.

Facts are not "false," stupid.

Let me google that for you
but are there false facts? Hmm...

As it turns out, though, the definition of fact as "a statement that can be proven true or false" has been active for four centuries. On the other hand, it has been criticized and contested for at least the last two centuries.

True Facts and False Facts Behind the Dictionary Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus

Forum List

Back