When Right Wingers Spread False 'Facts'

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
News Flash misinterpreted and misconstrued or worse .. misrepresented on purpose by right wing world:

ByJeff Bennett
Updated April 15, 2015 6:45 p.m. ET
72 COMMENTS
A federal judge handed General Motors Co. a legal victory on Wednesday, ruling the Detroit auto maker can retain a bankruptcy shield that protects it from as much as $10 billion in claims brought by customers seeking damages tied to faulty ignition switches.
In the comments section:

Macrena Sailor
Out of curiosity, I looked at the Judges bio. He was appointed in 2000 by Clinton.
I wonder if we will hear anything from the Left about this Judge not protecting the little people, or is that now the "Everyday" people per Hillary?'
Judge Rules GM Can Keep Its Bankruptcy Shield - WSJ
The interesting thing is

NON-POLITICAL
Bankruptcy judges are not political appointees. Unlike federal judges nominated by the president and confirmed by the U.S. Senate, bankruptcy judges are selected by a panel of federal judges in their district. They are appointed to 14-year terms, are not term-limited and can retire any time.
3 New Judges To Join NY Bankruptcy Court - Business Insider
This is what you see in abundance by the right wing on usmb, Facebook and everywhere one looks. Of course the left wing engages in this imbecility too, but not anywhere near the right wing in volume or extent

News Flash misinterpreted and misconstrued or worse .. misrepresented on purpose by right wing world:

ByJeff Bennett
72 COMMENTS
A federal judge handed General Motors Co. a legal victory on Wednesday, ruling the Detroit auto maker can retain a bankruptcy shield that protects it from as much as $10 billion in claims brought by customers seeking damages tied to faulty ignition switches.
In the comments section:

Macrena Sailor
Out of curiosity, I looked at the Judges bio. He was appointed in 2000 by Clinton.
I wonder if we will hear anything from the Left about this Judge not protecting the little people, or is that now the "Everyday" people per Hillary?'
The interesting thing is

NON-POLITICAL
Bankruptcy judges are not political appointees. Unlike federal judges nominated by the president and confirmed by the U.S. Senate, bankruptcy judges are selected by a panel of federal judges in their district. They are appointed to 14-year terms, are not term-limited and can retire any time.
This is what you see in abundance by the right wing on usmb, Facebook and everywhere one looks. Of course the left wing engages in this imbecility too, but not anywhere near the right wing in volume or extent
" bankruptcy judges are selected by a panel of federal judges in their district...
And the federal judges are picked by......"federal judges nominated by the president"....
Does it NOT make ANY sense to you one set of judges would CHOOSE to pick another set APPROVED by the president?

ByJeff Bennett
72 COMMENTS
In the comments section:

Macrena Sailor
The interesting thing is

NON-POLITICAL
" bankruptcy judges are selected by a panel of federal judges in their district...
And the federal judges are picked by......"federal judges nominated by the president"....
Does it NOT make ANY sense to you one set of judges would CHOOSE to pick another set APPROVED by the president?

Dear stupid, if the judges on the panel have 14 year terms who do you think appointed most of the judges that picked this guy?

please don't tax your mind too much...

all you are trying to do is score troll points

More proof a meathead is dead from the neck up:

True Facts and False Facts Behind the Dictionary Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus

a statement that can be proven to be true or false

LOL A Way with Words Can Facts Be False

For example, in American defamation law, a person might have a claim for defamation if he or she can show that the defendant has intentionally and publicly made a false defamatory statement of fact. For the plaintiff in such a case to prove this kind of claim, he or she must show elements like this (the specific details might vary depending on the jurisdiction, but they generally follow this pattern):​

an untruth?
An untruth?! I know, US pubic education, but still...

False fact?! WTF is a false fact?! Since I'm probably not making myself clear considering your abilities, let me ask how a fact can be false?
ever hear of faulty logic?

:lol:
Logic can be faulty, and often is. A fact cannot be false. To conclude it can is faulty logic.

A syllogism:

All facts are true.
A is a fact.
A is false.

The conclusion is obviously incorrect. It's not astrophysics, it's just stupid.

Last edited:
an untruth?
An untruth?! I know, US pubic education, but still...

False fact?! WTF is a false fact?! Since I'm probably not making myself clear considering your abilities, let me ask how a fact can be false?
ever hear of faulty logic?

Logic can be faulty, and often is. A fact cannot be false. To conclude it can is faulty logic.

A syllogism:

All facts are true.
A is a fact.
A is false.

The conclusion is obviously incorrect. It's not astrophysics, it's just stupid.
False fact: Scientists believe in global warming because they need grant money

I'm sure the irony is way over your head, but you post implicitly confirms that "Left Wingers" spread false facts so much more often that it is hardly worthy of notice.

I'm sure the irony is way over your head, but you post implicitly confirms that "Left Wingers" spread false facts so much more often that it is hardly worthy of notice.
Saying right wingers spread false facts is not equal to saying left wingers don't

you truly are clueless

Is this a "false fact":

Republicans are less intelligent because they are fed a steady diet of guns, gays and religion?

Or how about;

Christians are oppressed because gays want to marry?
False fact? Or not?

How about;

Muslims are terrorists because the Koran tells them to be?
False fact?

ByJeff Bennett
72 COMMENTS
In the comments section:

Macrena Sailor
The interesting thing is

NON-POLITICAL

You are a lying bitch.

You make broad, sweeping accusations without naming anyone then run away like the coward you are.

You got a fucking problem with a poster on some other, completely unrelated publication, respond there.

dimocraps are lying scum

ALL of them

Tard Logic™: The more I repeat "Obama is a Muslim", the truer it becomes.

Forum List

Back