- Jan 11, 2021
- Reaction score
OP is a collections of observations of the reality in which we all live and a logically formed theory to explain the disconnect of the GOP base from actual factual reality.Theology is the study of "God". The OP is about politics. Never the twain shall meet. The OP just a bad attempt at political satire:What's it got to do with the OP?Please read up on the Steele Dossier, including the money trail, and working with the Russians. Mueller was a partisan HACK.He was not investigating Trumpian fantasies.At a senate hearing Mueller had no clue who Fusion GPS was?! WTF? If he was investigating "Russian Interference" in the 2016 election, how could he NOT investigate the Steele Dossier? ANS: Mueller was a figurehead for the democrats' hit squad led by Andrew Weissman, who were only interested in Trump. Mission FAIL, see Weissman's book for details <g>.Muller didn't know whether he was on foot or horseback, let alone could he have come up with that dreck on his own...The daft fossil didn't even know what was in his own report when grilled by a Senate panel.Perhaps you should watch Biden's speeches, where he explains things...The illogical nature of their arguments is what mystifies me. There is no content, just DNC talking points and insults, like its Jr-Hi. Even the MSM asks Joe about his ice cream flavors instead of serious questions. There is no debate or search for truth, just fake news and fake people.Maybe you should look in a mirror occasionally?1. RBG had many years to retire gracefully to allow her seat to stay liberal. She gambled and lost. Legally replacing a USSC justice is NOT packing the court. Adding justices to ensure outcomes is the definition of "packing the court".Your OP only looks at one party, when there are two major parties in the US. The battlelines have been drawn for years. The current battle is not fought with bullets, but with votes and policies successfully passed, like taking "Hamburger Hill" again and again. The animosity between the Shia and Sunni pales in comparison.
To disprove your apparent contention that the GOP is full of mindless rubes adoring all things Trump to the point of a religion. Let me suggest to you that Trump may not win the 2024 nomination. I won't vote for him in the primary, but if he is the GOP nominee I will vote for him over an 82 year old Xiden or racist-socialist Kamala Harris.
The main points you missed are the major policy differences that the parties are using to garner votes. Trump and Xiden are the "generals" putting up strategy and rationale' and resources why their policies are good and the other parties' policies are horrible.
Here is a short list of major policy differences where you need to pick one party or the other. Remember, it matters not who is in the oval office signing the legislation, what matters most is which policies are passed into law:
Defund the police
Border and immigration policies
The Green New Deal
Law and Order vs Anarchy
Reprogram the US education system: Critical Race Theory vs Traditional/Family Values
God vs atheism
China and trade policies
Outsourcing jobs by taxing corporations so much they relocate
HR-1 grab for one-party rule
Make DC & PR new states taking over the US senate forever
Replacing the Electoral College with the popular vote
Totally turning the US into a socialist/failed state.
Packing the US Supreme Court with Leftists
Only one party has lost its mind and is refusing to govern.
I don’t expect you to even admit this is the problem because you’re one of the strictest adherence to this religion. Witness your response.
You complain about packing the supreme court when the Supreme Court has already been packed with conservatives. Merrick Garland was refused so much is a meeting by Mitch McConnell.
McConnell stole 2 seats on the Court so that it now needs to be rebalanced. You immediately call this “packing the court” Well denying what McConnell has been doing for the past 10 years.
2. McConnell let the voters decide how to fill the other vacancy, and the voters decided. Again, NOT packing the USSC.
3. Breyer is now 82, and he has no plans to retire. If the dems lose the senate in 2022, as is likely, then the dems would likely lose another seat, again, NOT PACKING since replacing justices while keeping only 9 justices is totally legitimate. Maybe Breyer knows that the GOP finds better justices, otherwise why isn't he retiring at 82?
4. Supporting traditional values isn't a "religion". You fucking leftists are really quick to label others. Maybe you should look in a mirror occasionally?
If they did so (including the OP) they'd recognize that they are ones engaging in the theology of worship of The State...So much so that they actually believe that all its institutions are their rightful property.
For people who brag about their "critical thinking" prowess. They are so fucking programmed that they actually think math is racist because it doesn't support their Leftist policies and talking points.
Perhaps you should watch Biden's speeches, where he explains things, instead of the latest outrage that FOX and the rest the right wing media feeds you. Are they broadcasting the daily Press Briefings, and speeches by various members of the Administration.
Exactly what questions aren't being answered to your satisfaction? Perhaps if you tried reading the Government Websites, watched the speeches, or even read the transcripts of them, you might find that all of the answers you seek are already there.
There is a televised White House press briefing every day, where members of the Administration answer questions from the press.
The Vice-President has provided regular updates on the immigration crisis at the Southern Border.
Secretary Blinken was on TV this week talking about his trip to the Middle East, and the initiatives there.
The President and VP, as well as senior cabinet members, like Secretary Buttigieg, are meeting with governors and mayors around the country discussing their infrastructure plans. They're on TV every day discussion these programs and answering questions.
You should try paying attention, instead of spending all of your time here, whining about shit.
I have...He's a fumbling, stammering, sputtering buffoon, who has next to no command of any facts that aren't put up on the glass....And he can't even spit that out coherently half of the time...He doesnt know the name of his own Defense Secretary and calls the Pentagon "that outfit".
Yet twirps like you lap it up as though he's Moses descending from the Temple Mount.
And you have the temerity to deride the Trumpsters as "cultists".
1. There is a big difference between a "Theology":You are indeed the perfect proof of the premise of the OP.1. Special Prosecutor Mueller's list of indictments against Trump: ZERO1. Mueller proved it but was not allowed to prosecute.1. Trump never sold us out to Russia, that was Putin's Bitch. Remember, the Mueller Investigation on Trump came up empty. The only thing that is "documented" is Xiden's support for Nord Stream 2 giving Putin cash to modernize his military.1. He did. Documented.1. Trump didn't sell the US out to Russia, that was Putin's Bitch Joe Xiden, who allowed Putin to modernize his military with Nord Stream 2 cash.Why do you believe Trump is "America First?"Your OP hypothesis is bullshit. The mods would sooner move this bullshit thread than block my honest commentary.You are unable to address the topic. I will ask the mods to block you if it continues.We like "America First" Trump.This is uncharted territory for this country. The world hasn’t seen this type of adoration and devotion for one person in many decades. And it didn’t end very well back then.I'd like this to be a serious discussion so I you want to throw bombs, go elsewhere.
I'm a Republican. Been one since 1973. I've watched in fascination, despair, anger, and bemusement as the Party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, IKE and Reagan has devolved into the circus we see every day. Remember back in the 80s when it was "Republicans rely on logic, Democrats rely on feelings?" My how times have changed.
They've changed but what bought about such a radical change in the party? How is it Jon Huntsman, the former governor of Utah is a traitor because he agreed to serve as Ambassador to China? They guy was a great choice in a position that is supposed to be completely apolitical. What happened? Obama and the fervent belief that the GOP must hate all things Obama.
In the church that call this excommunication. Banning from the benefits of the religion.
Have you ever tried to convince a religious person that they are simply factually wrong in their beliefs? It is impossible because their beliefs are based on faith not on facts and no amount of evidence can change their opinion.
If you step back and observe the GOP in 2021 is it any different?
Trump lost the election by a bunch. But despite the overwhelming evidence Trump lost and ZERO evidence to the contrary the GOP takes it on faith that Trump won, everyone cheated, and he will rise again.
It's not just the election. The GOP truly has no governing policies to speak of. It has devolved into this collection of issue silos where the adherents to the beliefs in one silo share nothing in common with the other silos yet, as long as those silos support their craziness, they will support the other silos without question. These silos? They're like individual churches. Baptist, Catholic. Jew. Gun, Abortion, Tax. All of them holding their beliefs fiercely and totally on factless faith.
Like all religions, it has a leader, Trump, the GOP pope and like all religions it has its scammers practicing the religion as a grift. Again, trump but also McConnell, McCarthy, MTG and the rest. They're just playing the rubes for the cash.
You can try to argue with my interpretation of the facts but the fact do fit the interpretation.
But what happens next.
If we can't talk these people down there will be, in effect, a "religious war." What happens in 2024 when they lose the next presidential election? When their attempts at stealing and rigging the election fail? You've read their words here. Their talk about violence.
This topic is deserving of several hundred pages but I'm not that kind of guy.
I’d like to think that Jan 6 was rock bottom for these people. But watch and listen to them, and yeah, it’s like a jihad, a holy war.
And for him, of all people. Of all freakin’ people.
You democrats like "Russia First" Xiden. It's that simple.
Trump is "America First". (That's why we vote for him)
Xiden (Putin's Bitch) is "Russia First".
Would it be his selling us out to Russia?
Would it be his selling us out to Ukraine?
Would it be his billing the US government millions for his personal protection?
Or would it be
America First yes it's so
Because Lord Trump told me so
Your words do prove the thesis.
2. Trump didn't sell us out to Ukraine, that was Putin's Bitch Joe Xiden, who used his authority to remove a Ukranian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma for corruption, and was giving Hunter Biden about $133,000 a month for a no-show job.
3. Trump didn't sell us out to China, that was Putin's Bitch Joe Xiden, who used AF-2 to get Hunter Biden $1.5b in Chinese cash to "invest".
4. No clue WTF billing the US government for protection means. How about donating his salary?
5. Trump is America First. Trump allowed the KeystoneXL pipeline to proceed. Putin's Bitch stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline.
6. Your words prove democrats to be godless socialists, the way Karl Marx told you to be. Democrats prefer real opium.
Thanks for proving my thesis.
2. He did, on tape. Or did you forget the impeachment and all the evidence Trump refused to let us see?
3. Trump's been selling you out to China for years. Weakening our ability to produce and turning farmers into welfare queens.
4. You should read the actual news and lay off the NEWSMAX crap load.
5. No Keystone XL. Terribly polluting oil not even destined for the US. A spill would have been an ecological disaster ESPECIALLY in a Mississippi tributary. Try less propaganda and more truth.
6 . Can it be denied that religion has been used SINCE ITS INCEPTION to infer power and riches on the rich and powerful while keeping the poor ignorant and poor? DID YOU KNOW...Jews originally didn't recognize life after death. Originally Jews died, they died, that's it. BUUUUUT then the poor people looked at the rich religious types in their mansions with slaves all over the place and said "What's in it for me to worship this God guy? " So the preachers said "did we say dead? No, no what we meant to say was dead until the resurrection!" And from there we get to Trumpianity.
There it is folks. Like every religion when challenged they respond with lies and then accuse the others of heresy.
2. On tape? That was Xiden extorting Ukraine to remove the Burisma prosecutor or lose $1b in US aid.
3. How was Trump selling us out to China? List the ways. That is a lie, Trump put tariffs on China dumbass. That was Hunter Biden who got $1.5b in cash from China.
4. You can't prove your "billing the US government for protection" lie, can you? Didn't think so.
5. Stopping KeystoneXL doesn't stop the oil flow. The "truth" is that it just means more pollution and risk transporting the oil on trucks and trains, duh.
6. Trump is a 25:1 underdog to win in 2024 according to Vegas oddsmakers. Your dietization is ill conceived. IMHO you have a routine case of TDS. Time heals all wounds.
2. Yeah, on tape. but, since you only get information from lies.com you only see crap.
3. Where's all that Trump crap made? Yeeeeaaaaahhhh. Sold out for money.
4. Billing the US govt for rooms used by the SS. It's in all the papers. Oh, that's right, you prefer ignorance over news.
5. You mean spilling 500 gallons instead of 5000 barrels? Yeah, duh, your best reaponse!
6. Nothing to do with 2024. Try to stay on topic sonny.
2. LOL!! Don't believe your lying eyes. Biden bragged ON TAPE about his extortion.
3. Zero examples of Trump's selling the US out to China. Thanks for playing.
4. Trump legitimately billed the Secret Service $40,000 for actual rooms used, while donating his $1,600,000 salary. Your point is?
5. You have no clue what the risk factors are or what the spill size would be. We do know that the KeystoneXL pipeline would be net zero emissions, instead of mega-truckloads and trainloads.
6. Trump has no chance in 2024, and you say that has nothing to do with 2024? How dumb are you? Trump is damaged goods in the GOP, but his America First policies are winners.On June 9, 2021, TC Energy confirmed that after a comprehensive review of its options, and in consultation with its partner, the Government of Alberta, it has terminated the Keystone XL Pipeline Project (the Project).www.keystonexl.com
You believe without question your articles of faith and no level of proof to the contrary will shake that faith.
despite Mueller's OWN words saying the reason Trump was not indicted was because of DoJ policy not because of any semblance of innocence.
Yet, you take those words as total exoneration.
Always great to have a cooperative sample.
The study of the nature of God and religious truth; rational inquiry into religious questions.
2. ...and "political philosophy" or more commonly "partisan politics".
3. The OP has no reference to or study of God, the creator of all things.
4. The OP is a juvenile attempt to paint Trump supporters as idol worshipers of sorts, instead of political supporters. who like Trump's policies.
5. Robert Mueller's Russia investigation by the numbers
The special counsel's office determined that it "did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia."
6. I posted factual credible proof that Trump committed no crime, that is why Mueller did not indict Trump. Hillary got off because VComey said she had no "intent" to commit a crime, LOL!! She's a fucking lawyer.
7. The democrats suggest an "obstruction" charge could be made, even though there is no underlying crime. Barr said NFW.
The Justice Department’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) released a partial memo from 2019 this week, per a federal judge’s orders, detailing how former Attorney General Bill Barr did not stop charges of obstruction of justice charges against former President Donald Trump because there was no basis for charges in the first place.
So your childish thread is total partisan garbage.
I love how you parrot the lies being fed to you by the Right Wing Billionaire media. I know this because you're parroting the "underlying crimes" lie which Barr commented on but which has no basis in law or in fact.
There is no requirement for an "underlying crime" for justice to be obstructed. It can also reasonably be argued that if not for Trump's obstruction and witness tampering, more evidence would have been uncovered leading to charges. You're saying that if a criminal obstructs the investigation to the point of hiding evidence (already proven in this case), that the criminal should not be charged with that obstruction.
That makes no sense legally. What you're saying is that if your obstruction blocks the investigation, to the point where evidence needed to file charges against you is withheld, or witnesses perjure themselves on your behalf to hide evidence, then you can get away with it. The law doesn't work that way.
William Barr was NEVER a prosecutor or a trial lawyer. His Charging Memo was ordered release because he lied to the Judge and to the American people in their charging decision. That Memo, and Judge Sullivan wants it made public. He also covered up the findings of the Mueller Report and lied about its contents too.
That you continue to parrot the lies, shows that you've simply accepted the lies and continue to promote them. Be smarter.The special counsel's report said he never came to a determination about whether the president should be charged because of DOJ rules.www.nbcnews.com
Muller on why he didn't indict Trump.
He was investigating Trump's reasoning for obstructing the FBI investigation into Flynn.
Had nothing to do with FUSION GPS.
I'll guess no.
You do recall the "pee tape"? Not Russian disinformation, just like Hunter's laptop, huh?
The Steele dossier alleged that Trump hired prostitutes in Russia and had them urinate on the bed of his hotel roomwww.salon.com
Here's the Steel Dossier written by Russians, paid for by Hillary and the DNC. That Mueller ignored! WTF!! How can you investigate Russian interference w/o obvious collusion??
Will it come back round to the OP or is it just a distraction?
"The OP is about when ideology crosses over to become theology. Will this promote thee op?
Redneck Trump supporters "cling to their guns and religion".
As a prime example of the True Believer described in the OP you are unable to free your mind to consider a world beyond your Trumpism and, as such, are unprepared to discuss the topic with any intelligence.
OH, and what Obama said? The dead on truth.