CDZ When does human life begin?

Science tells us that a human life begins at conception when a new human being - who has never existed before and will never exist again - comes into existence. How do we know? DNA
Let's be a bit more clear. The question we have to deal with most (related to this issue) is not "when does human life begin." According to the fossil record, Human life began millions or possibly Billions of years ago. Triggered either by evolution or by some other kind of event.

The question I believe you (the OP) is trying to ask is "when does A human beings life begin?"

And the answer is clear for anyone who has taken and passed a typical grade school biology class where the life cycles of human beings and other mammals are studied.

Conception.

It should not be a surprise to anyone who seriously considers the evidence. That conception is also when biological PARENTHOOD also begins. When the new human beings aging and development begins, etc.

It's science but it is not "rocket surgery" people.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Science tells us that a human life begins at conception when a new human being - who has never existed before and will never exist again - comes into existence. How do we know? DNA
Let's be a bit more clear. The question we have to deal with most (related to this issue) is not "when does human life begin." According to the fossil record, Human life began millions or possibly Billions of years ago. Triggered either by evolution or by some other kind of event.

The question I believe you (the OP) is trying to ask is "when does A human beings life begin?"

And the answer is clear for anyone who has taken and passed a typical grade school biology class where the life cycles of human beings and other mammals are studied.

Conception.

It should not be a surprise to anyone who seriously considers the evidence. That conception is also when biological PARENTHOOD also begins. When the new human beings aging and development begins, etc.

I don't believe anyone was confused by the OP.

Conception.

I have to respectfully disagree. Especially when I scroll back and read all the references to things like God and religion.

Conception.

I have to respectfully disagree. Especially when I scroll back and read all the references to things like God and religion.
I'm not seeing it. Seems to me this was a discussion about abortion and not Adam and Eve.

Forum List

Back