CDZ TheEnd Is Near

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
Renowned scientist Stephen Hawking's prophesied that sustainable life on planet Earth may not last beyond a thousand years (or words to that effect).

Good, now I can begin my exit preparations. Dispose of property, outfit for the trip, say goodbye's, and a myriad of other things.

Destination? Why the Hale-Bopp comet of course, which is due back in about 2380 years. Wait, that doesn't add up, 2380 minus 1000 leaves me short by 1380 years. Drats. I was so counting on Hale- Bopp.

Well, all is not lost maybe the Rapture will occur first.

Cheers

Renowned scientist Stephen Hawking's prophesied that sustainable life on planet Earth may not last beyond a thousand years (or words to that effect).

Good, now I can begin my exit preparations. Dispose of property, outfit for the trip, say goodbye's, and a myriad of other things.

Destination? Why the Hale-Bopp comet of course, which is due back in about 2380 years. Wait, that doesn't add up, 2380 minus 1000 leaves me short by 1380 years. Drats. I was so counting on Hale- Bopp.

Well, all is not lost maybe the Rapture will occur first.

Cheers
Do you have a link to this? Hard to make a judgement without knowing exactly what he is basing this prediction on.

Considering that there is zero indication of how far technology will progress over the next 50 years let alone 1000 such a 'prediction' is silly at best.

Forum List

Back