When did the Left Realize they could sell ANY Lie, no matter how preposterous? 2003. I was there.

No, chemical warfare agents are persistent. That means they last a real long time. And while I agree with you that they weren't a danger to us, they WERE a danger to anyone in the region.
"If" they were found, "if" there was someone with knowledge to repurpose them. The resolution Congress passed said "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq". Imo, those dilapidated weapons or ordinance were not the threat to our national security Congress had in mind when they gave the President the authority to decide.

"If" they were found, "if" there was someone with knowledge to repurpose them. The resolution Congress passed said "defend the national security of the United States against the continuing threat posed by Iraq". Imo, those dilapidated weapons or ordinance were not the threat to our national security Congress had in mind when they gave the President the authority to decide.
That's your opinion. Can you prove it? Thought not.

That's your opinion. Can you prove it? Thought not.
Did President Bush ever once said to Congress "Hey there might be a few pockets of leftover chemicals weapons from back in the 1980's and 1990's when we supported him that might be a danger to our National Security. We need to find them" Or anything like that having to do with the remnant lost weapons from the Iran/Iraq war?

Wow, that is hell-of-a stupid. There were no WMD's in Iraq. I mean where are they? You want to make the claim that they had them and yet we haven't uncovered them? Seriously, do you not think before you post? I remember hearing about a survey, something like 90% of NPR listeners knew there were no WMD's in Iraq, about that same percentage of FOX news viewers thought they were.

And then there is that whole stolen election bullshit. Look, I am going to break the news to you, not everyone is as dimwitted as you. No president, EVER, FAWKING EVER, was reelected with Trump's approval ratings. Hell, Carter's were higher and he lost in a landslide. I mean the whole stolen election claim is the very definition of STUPID. I know it is hard to understand that many people are not as stupid, don't have their head so far up their ass, don't spend all their time watching FOX news
Then explain why people in very conservative counties like in southern CA suddenly voted democratic for their house reps. There are not enough stupid people in america to vote democratic beyond the sanctuary cities.

The most striking thing about 0bama is no one knew him in college. FOX news contacted 400 of his college classmates in 2008, and not a single one remembered him. Zero. The guy was a cypher. He was manufactured by the left to run for president. But the left knew, as they know now, they can sell ANYTHING, no matter how preposterous, to the dimwitted left-of-center populace. These are the people who never ask questions.

Then you take a giant of man like Trump. EVERYBODY knew him at Penn. Just like would be logical of a future president.
obama and a significant portion of his cabinet should be in prison right now.

Reagan not only set it up for Iraq to have the needed chemicals but the traitor sent people there to show them how to set up plants and how to make more in the future. That is the reason that Iraq had chemical weapons.typical hate Nazi routine. Reagan like the rest of them was just another biggot

It would sure be nice if the English language had one single word to describe a combination of mental illness, extreme stupidity and utter dishonesty.
In situations like these, it would save me a lot of typing.
I propose that we coin a new word, for exactly this meaning.
I propose that the word we use shall be jbander.

Did President Bush ever once said to Congress "Hey there might be a few pockets of leftover chemicals weapons from back in the 1980's and 1990's when we supported him that might be a danger to our National Security. We need to find them" Or anything like that having to do with the remnant lost weapons from the Iran/Iraq war?
So President Bush was supposed to undercut his case for war against Iraq?

The truthful point of this thread.......
YES...there are A LOT of dumb, gullible Left leaning imbeciles living in America. Probably more than in most countries. combined.

Most of who don't even know how good they have it. Look at all the kneeling millionaire basketball and football players.

Wow, that is hell-of-a stupid. There were no WMD's in Iraq. I mean where are they? You want to make the claim that they had them and yet we haven't uncovered them? Seriously, do you not think before you post? I remember hearing about a survey, something like 90% of NPR listeners knew there were no WMD's in Iraq, about that same percentage of FOX news viewers thought they were.

And then there is that whole stolen election bullshit. Look, I am going to break the news to you, not everyone is as dimwitted as you. No president, EVER, FAWKING EVER, was reelected with Trump's approval ratings. Hell, Carter's were higher and he lost in a landslide. I mean the whole stolen election claim is the very definition of STUPID. I know it is hard to understand that many people are not as stupid, don't have their head so far up their ass, don't spend all their time watching FOX news

This is Fox News?

Ronald Reagan was a great man, a great president and no slander by the likes of you will ever change that.

Why do you call providing Iraq with precursor chemicals "treason"? You obviously have no clue what the word means.
Idiot what was America's biggest fear going into Iraq , You idiot.

The truthful point of this thread.......
YES...there are A LOT of dumb, gullible Left leaning imbeciles living in America. Probably more than in most countries. combined.

Most of who don't even know how good they have it. Look at all the kneeling millionaire basketball and football players.
Straight out stupid

obama and a significant portion of his cabinet should be in prison right now.
Just brain dead stupid. Show me one post from the hate Nazis right boot lickers that is the truth or just not stupid in its concept to start with. I'm going to have to clean house of these know nothing liars. It is just a waste of time and bandwidth. They shouldn't be allowed to stay here. wasting people time. with lies and stupidity.

Can't find a single scrap of his writing, from when was the alleged editor of the Harvard Law Review, either.
obama-emptysuit.jpg

I will wager that Obama never really existed at all

Maybe that is why everyone referred to him as an empty suit.

Then explain why people in very conservative counties like in southern CA suddenly voted democratic for their house reps. There are not enough stupid people in america to vote democratic beyond the sanctuary cities.
In FACT, THE MOST UNEDUCATED STUPID STATES IN AMERICA ARE DISPROPORTIONAL LY MADE UP OF RIGHT WING HATE STATES. there ARE 13 STATES THAT HAVE A HIGHER INCIDENCE OF CRIME THEN NEW YORK , ALL 13 ARE HATE PARTY POWERED STATES. Generally ACROSS THE BOARD RIGHT WING STATES MAKE UP THE WELFARE STATES IN THIS COUNTRY . HATE STATES ARE THE WORST PLACE TO BRING UP CHILDREN, HIGHEST RAPE PERCENTAGE , HIGHEST DEATH BY GUNS. PAY WAY LESS INTO THE FED, Than THEY GET OUT OF THE FED, ALL PAID FOR BY DEMOCRATIC POWERED STATES. WORST BUSINESS, LOWEST PAY, MOST HATE GROUPS, HIGHEST HOMICIDE RATE . bY FAR, RIGHT WING AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE FAR MORE STUPID Than LEFT LEANING AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY. iT IS SO BAD THAT THERE LITERALLY IS NO REASON UNDER THE SUN TO LIVE IN YOUR HATE STATES OR COMMUNITY'S

So President Bush was supposed to undercut his case for war against Iraq?
Of course not. Seeing how the resolution that gave him the power to decide was based on the fantom threat Iraq posed to the US, those facts were roundly ignored in the so called liberal media throughout 2002-2003 in the run up to the invasion.

In FACT, THE MOST UNEDUCATED STUPID STATES IN AMERICA ARE DISPROPORTIONAL LY MADE UP OF RIGHT WING HATE STATES. there ARE 13 STATES THAT HAVE A HIGHER INCIDENCE OF CRIME THEN NEW YORK , ALL 13 ARE HATE PARTY POWERED STATES. Generally ACROSS THE BOARD RIGHT WING STATES MAKE UP THE WELFARE STATES IN THIS COUNTRY . HATE STATES ARE THE WORST PLACE TO BRING UP CHILDREN, HIGHEST RAPE PERCENTAGE , HIGHEST DEATH BY GUNS. PAY WAY LESS INTO THE FED, Than THEY GET OUT OF THE FED, ALL PAID FOR BY DEMOCRATIC POWERED STATES. WORST BUSINESS, LOWEST PAY, MOST HATE GROUPS, HIGHEST HOMICIDE RATE . bY FAR, RIGHT WING AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY ARE FAR MORE STUPID Than LEFT LEANING AREAS OF THIS COUNTRY. iT IS SO BAD THAT THERE LITERALLY IS NO REASON UNDER THE SUN TO LIVE IN YOUR HATE STATES OR COMMUNITY'S
You do know that even the states you call "right wing states" have substantial areas in them that are largely "left wing".

Of course not. Seeing how the resolution that gave him the power to decide was based on the fantom threat Iraq posed to the US, those facts were roundly ignored in the so called liberal media throughout 2002-2003 in the run up to the invasion.
President Bush was in no way obligated to undercut his own position in favor of invading Iraq any more than FDR should have (when he asked for the declaration of war against Japan) detailed how the U.S. had waged economic warfare against the Japanese for years prior to Dec. 7, 1941.

This Trump cult snowflake weeping thread got resurrected?

Nobody believed the crybaby lies from the Trump cult losers in 2022, so the Trump cult losers lost yugely. You'd think they'd try some new lies. Nope, they're sticking with the same crybaby lies that made them lose.

But then, Trump cultists are happiest when they're crying. They cry more when they're losing, so in a perverse way, losing makes them happier. Mabye that's why they keep doing the things that make them lose.

You do know that even the states you call "right wing states" have substantial areas in them that are largely "left wing".
Won't wash ace. Are you that dumb, the state with the highest influence of along party line for Democrats will always be a democratically run state. And vice versa, if you can't figure that out you are a mental midget.

Forum List

Back