When did the Left Realize they could sell ANY Lie, no matter how preposterous? 2003. I was there.

. But this group’s plan was to portray Bush as a bumbler in an unwinnable war. I remember telling them they were insane, that they couldn’t touch the hugely popular Bush with such a lie. They also decided to push the notion that WMD had never existed. Remember, at this time, the existence of WMD was widely agreed upon by both parties.

GW didn't take his fathers words to heart.

Furthermore we know Saddam had an arsenal of Chemical and Biological weapons in the 1980's because we help him get them. We also knew that after Iraq was driven from Kuwait, Saddam was not able to rebuild his conventional army much less reconstitute his WMD program that had all but been destroyed in the war.

The old saying repeating the same lie over and over doesn’t make it the truth but…..if you keep on repeating it long enough eventually there are those dumb enough to believe it. Speaks volumes as to what mainstream media and our country has become.

Reagan not only set it up for Iraq to have the needed chemicals but the traitor sent people there to show them how to set up plants and how to make more in the future. That is the reason that Iraq had chemical weapons.typical hate Nazi routine. Reagan like the rest of them was just another biggot
Ronald Reagan was a great man, a great president and no slander by the likes of you will ever change that.

Why do you call providing Iraq with precursor chemicals "treason"? You obviously have no clue what the word means.

Furthermore we know Saddam had an arsenal of Chemical and Biological weapons in the 1980's because we help him get them.
You did not know I guess that back in the 1980s any government or individual could obtain samples of deadly diseases simply by sending the CDC a self-addressed stamped envelope.

Ronald Reagan was a great man, a great president and no slander by the likes of you will ever change that.

Why do you call providing Iraq with precursor chemicals "treason"? You obviously have no clue what the word means.
Ronnie Raygun would be kicked out of the Neo-GOP as fast as you can say Liz Cheney. But to be fair, Iraq was fair game for all our EU partners to sell to as well. Dual use technology was transferred to Iraq that enabled Saddam to create a secret Manhattan Project style program to separate Uranium, as well as samples of biological agents that were sent to Iraq as well. Thanks to Ronnie.

Ronnie Raygun would be kicked out of the Neo-GOP as fast as you can say Liz Cheney. But to be fair, Iraq was fair game for all our EU partners to sell to as well. Dual use technology was transferred to Iraq that enabled Saddam to create a secret Manhattan Project style program to separate Uranium, as well as samples of biological agents that were sent to Iraq as well. Thanks to Ronnie.
As I've pointed out Back in the 1980s any government or individual could obtain a sample of the worlds deadliest diseases simply by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the CDC.

You did not know I guess that back in the 1980s any government or individual could obtain samples of deadly diseases simply by sending the CDC a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Sure, that's why the state department had to approve the export of those samples to Iraq. How about the technology to manufacture the biological, chemical and nuclear weapons. Could anybody obtain those back in the 80's too?

Sure, that's why the state department had to approve the export of those samples to Iraq. How about the technology to manufacture the biological, chemical and nuclear weapons. Could anybody obtain those back in the 80's too?
Almost all the "technology" used to manufacture chemical weapons were precursor chemicals. And those chemicals have perfectly legitimate civilian uses.

As I've pointed out Back in the 1980s any government or individual could obtain a sample of the worlds deadliest diseases simply by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the CDC.
Well you said that.

Almost all the "technology" used to manufacture chemical weapons were precursor chemicals. And those chemicals have perfectly legitimate civilian uses.

The fact remains that the USA and our allies supplied him with the technology and chemicals necessary to make and use those weapons against Iran. WMD from that period is all the troops under Bush ever found. Dilapidated and unusable in a conventional sense. The Bush administration knew it, but they knew they could sell the lie........

The fact remains that the USA and our allies supplied him with the technology and chemicals necessary to make and use those weapons against Iran. WMD from that period is all the troops under Bush ever found. Dilapidated and unusable in a conventional sense. The Bush administration knew it, but they knew they could sell the lie........
The Bush Admin. never lied. WMDs are WMDs. Whether old chemical warheads like in Iraq or nuclear warheads.

The Bush Admin. never lied. WMDs are WMDs. Whether old chemical warheads like in Iraq or nuclear warheads.
If course they lied. They claimed they had evidence of Saddam/Iraq actively producing and stockpiling new WMD.

If course they lied. They claimed they had evidence of Saddam/Iraq actively producing and stockpiling new WMD.

Sooooo, in your warped world, stockpiling OLD WMD's is just fine then?

Prove it. Post a link where George W. Bush ever claimed that.

United Nations Address, Sept. 12, 2002:
"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons."

Radio Address, Oct. 5, 2002:
"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons."
"We have sources that tell us that Saddam Hussein recently authorized Iraqi field commanders to use chemical weapons -- the very weapons the dictator tells us he does not have."

Cincinnati, Ohio Speech, Oct. 7, 2002:
"The Iraqi regime... possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons."

"We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas."

"We've also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas. We're concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVS for missions targeting the United States."

"The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. Saddam Hussein has held numerous meetings with Iraqi nuclear scientists, a group he calls his"nuclear mujahideen" -- his nuclear holy warriors. Satellite photographs reveal that Iraq is rebuilding facilities at sites that have been part of its nuclear program in the past. Iraq has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons."
State of the Union Address, Jan. 28, 2003:

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent."
Address to the Nation, March 17, 2003:

"Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

Sooooo, in your warped world, stockpiling OLD WMD's is just fine then?

You mean losing old dilapidated chemical ordinance because your army got decimated by the USA? Dangerous to those who find them. Not really an imminent danger to the world's remaining superpower. Not worth the invasion and subsequent occupation.

Nice attempted twist.

United Nations Address, Sept. 12, 2002:

Radio Address, Oct. 5, 2002:

Cincinnati, Ohio Speech, Oct. 7, 2002:

State of the Union Address, Jan. 28, 2003:

Address to the Nation, March 17, 2003:
exaggerations are not lies

You mean losing old dilapidated chemical ordinance because your army got decimated by the USA? Dangerous to those who find them. Not really an imminent danger to the world's remaining superpower. Not worth the invasion and subsequent occupation.

Nice attempted twist.

No, chemical warfare agents are persistent. That means they last a real long time. And while I agree with you that they weren't a danger to us, they WERE a danger to anyone in the region.

Exhibit A:
David Hogg, Greta Thuneberg, and AOC. What do they have in common? All are media creations without achievements, presented by the leftwing media as experts. But before them there was Barack 0bama. And in 2008, he was exactly like the other three. Zero resume, sketchy background. No criticism or questions allowed, or you were racist, sexist, fill in the blank.

Exhibit B:
The stolen 2020 election, the fake Mueller hearings, Hillary’s criminal actions preceding the 2016 election, the J6 circus For all four, the media demands you ignore your lying eyes and accept their account. No dispute or discussion allowed or you are pilloried, made an outcast, even charged with treason.

Question: WHEN did the media begin to think it could sell ANY story, no matter how preposterous, to the gullible left-center public? Answer: 2003. I was there when it was all hatched. I had a front row seat, though I didn’t know it then.

It was April, 2003, and I was at ground zero. I was trolling a brand new forum, created for angry Democrats by a plugged-in leftwing operative, and visited by bottom feeders and power brokers alike. One particular chatter received deferential treatment, and reported on the goings-on of DNC planners. He was an insider. On this April day, he reported having attended a power-broker meeting in a New York City apartment, where the 2004 presidential election strategy was revealed.

Recall George W Bush had just invaded Iraq a month earlier. America was with him. His job approval was 71%. But this group’s plan was to portray Bush as a bumbler in an unwinnable war. I remember telling them they were insane, that they couldn’t touch the hugely popular Bush with such a lie. They also decided to push the notion that WMD had never existed. Remember, at this time, the existence of WMD was widely agreed upon by both parties. In 1998 respected weapons inspector Scott Ritter was expelled from Iraq for apparently getting too warm. Prior to Bush’s invasion, Democrats didn’t want to appear soft on terrorism, so most went along with Bush’s plan of invasion. Hillary went so far as to say her team had independently verified WMD.

Fast forward to 2008, Democrats and their media were wildly successful in fulfilling their plans I overheard in 2003. They were right and I was wrong. They managed to crater Bush’s approval numbers for the 2004 election, but not enough to beat him, but by 2008 got them down to the 20s, and painted him as incompetent on the war. They sold the lie of WMD as fact so successfully, even Bush went along with it. This was the left’s Aha Moment. It showed them if they could push any lie long enough and hard enough through their media, the dimwitted public would buy it. Their success against Bush proved to them they could put up their ideal Marxist, completely whitewash his radical history, ostracize all critics as racist, and get away with it. They have been doing it ever since. But 2003 was when it started.

Current list of leftwing lies their media is peddling hard:

1. Most people are crazy about killing their babies in the womb.
2. Men can have babies.
3. Sea levels will rise 10 feet unless we spend billions of dollars
4. People hate their gasoline-powered cars.
5. AIDS and Monkeypox have nothing to do with gay sex.
6. Biden actually got 81 million votes despite not knowing where he is or how to dress himself.
7. 100% of Americans hate President Trump.
8. January 6 was actually about the takeover of the government and installation of a new one.
9. The most dangerous violent threat to America is the middle-aged white Christian male.
10. BLM and Antifa are non-violent patriots.
11. Men who imagine they are women are really women. Ditto women to men.
thanks for this interesting read

But how were you involved.. I mean.. you imply you were invited to some meeting these losers had.. Why are we just now finding out about this?

Forum List

Back