When did the Left Realize they could sell ANY Lie, no matter how preposterous? 2003. I was there.

It was during the 1988 Presidential campaign season, that I came to clearly understand how deceitful and manipulative the mainstream media had become.

The elder George Bush had secured the nomination, and attention was focused on who he might choose as his running mate. A number of candidates were mentioned, but a lot of press attention was given to a man described as a “Robert Redford lookalike”, and likened to John Kennedy.

As soon as Bush announced that that was who he had chosen, the press turned very viciously against Dan Quayle. For the next four years, the press, in unison, made every blatant effort to depict Quayle as unfavorably as they could, making him out to be immature, full, and unintelligent. The dishonesty was obvious, with rather blatant instances of selective editing and cherry-picking.

With a few exceptions, "journalists", ever since the late 60's, are all just people who wanted to be actors but are too ugly for Whorelywood.

The U.S. did find WMDs in Iraq. Sure they were merely old chemical weapons. But then again no one expected ICBMs in silos. Iraq was NOT supposed to possess those chemical weapons yet they did.

The US sold those chemical weapons to Iraq in the 1980s. They were old and basically worthless. Remember that Iran was a threat to Iraq and Saddam wanted for Iran to believe that he had weapons.

It was during the 1988 Presidential campaign season, that I came to clearly understand how deceitful and manipulative the mainstream media had become.

The elder George Bush had secured the nomination, and attention was focused on who he might choose as his running mate. A number of candidates were mentioned, but a lot of press attention was given to a man described as a “Robert Redford lookalike”, and likened to John Kennedy.

As soon as Bush announced that that was who he had chosen, the press turned very viciously against Dan Quayle. For the next four years, the press, in unison, made every blatant effort to depict Quayle as unfavorably as they could, making him out to be immature, full, and unintelligent. The dishonesty was obvious, with rather blatant instances of selective editing and cherry-picking.
You mean, like your right wing media treats VP Harris...?
...and Biden for that matter....?

Please this Trumper right wing whining is just pathetic and hypocritical, to boot!!!

Please this Trumper right wing whining is just pathetic and hypocritical, to boot!!!

You're cute when you're triggered.

What's not cute is the fetish you leftist vermin have for cackling sluts and senile old men.

BTW, President Trump's big announcement today is going to be about how he knows you have such a crush on him.

Admit it. It's okay. If it wasn't true, why do you spend so much time talking about him? Reminds me of when I was twelve years old and couldn't wait to get my allowance and buy the newest issue of Tiger Beat!

Totally different.

The Whore truly is a sleazy, incompetent, unintelligent slut, who only came to power by selling sexual favors.

All the efforts of the same deceitful and manipulative media that put so much effort into slandering Dan Quayle, to praise and build up The Whore, cannot hide what she is.

Biden and Harris do it to themselves on a daily basis. The thing about Quayle was made up out of whole cloth. Same with Palin.

Well, if anybody here knows hypocrisy.....................................

Exhibit A:
David Hogg, Greta Thuneberg, and AOC. What do they have in common? All are media creations without achievements, presented by the leftwing media as experts. But before them there was Barack 0bama. And in 2008, he was exactly like the other three. Zero resume, sketchy background. No criticism or questions allowed, or you were racist, sexist, fill in the blank.

Exhibit B:
The stolen 2020 election, the fake Mueller hearings, Hillary’s criminal actions preceding the 2016 election, the J6 circus For all four, the media demands you ignore your lying eyes and accept their account. No dispute or discussion allowed or you are pilloried, made an outcast, even charged with treason.

Question: WHEN did the media begin to think it could sell ANY story, no matter how preposterous, to the gullible left-center public? Answer: 2003. I was there when it was all hatched. I had a front row seat, though I didn’t know it then.

It was April, 2003, and I was at ground zero. I was trolling a brand new forum, created for angry Democrats by a plugged-in leftwing operative, and visited by bottom feeders and power brokers alike. One particular chatter received deferential treatment, and reported on the goings-on of DNC planners. He was an insider. On this April day, he reported having attended a power-broker meeting in a New York City apartment, where the 2004 presidential election strategy was revealed.

Recall George W Bush had just invaded Iraq a month earlier. America was with him. His job approval was 71%. But this group’s plan was to portray Bush as a bumbler in an unwinnable war. I remember telling them they were insane, that they couldn’t touch the hugely popular Bush with such a lie. They also decided to push the notion that WMD had never existed. Remember, at this time, the existence of WMD was widely agreed upon by both parties. In 1998 respected weapons inspector Scott Ritter was expelled from Iraq for apparently getting too warm. Prior to Bush’s invasion, Democrats didn’t want to appear soft on terrorism, so most went along with Bush’s plan of invasion. Hillary went so far as to say her team had independently verified WMD.

Fast forward to 2008, Democrats and their media were wildly successful in fulfilling their plans I overheard in 2003. They were right and I was wrong. They managed to crater Bush’s approval numbers for the 2004 election, but not enough to beat him, but by 2008 got them down to the 20s, and painted him as incompetent on the war. They sold the lie of WMD as fact so successfully, even Bush went along with it. This was the left’s Aha Moment. It showed them if they could push any lie long enough and hard enough through their media, the dimwitted public would buy it. Their success against Bush proved to them they could put up their ideal Marxist, completely whitewash his radical history, ostracize all critics as racist, and get away with it. They have been doing it ever since. But 2003 was when it started.

Current list of leftwing lies their media is peddling hard:

1. Most people are crazy about killing their babies in the womb.
2. Men can have babies.
3. Sea levels will rise 10 feet unless we spend billions of dollars
4. People hate their gasoline-powered cars.
5. AIDS and Monkeypox have nothing to do with gay sex.
6. Biden actually got 81 million votes despite not knowing where he is or how to dress himself.
7. 100% of Americans hate President Trump.
8. January 6 was actually about the takeover of the government and installation of a new one.
9. The most dangerous violent threat to America is the middle-aged white Christian male.
10. BLM and Antifa are non-violent patriots.
11. Men who imagine they are women are really women. Ditto women to men.

Those who still believe the official version of 911 and attempt to defend the worst traitor in American history

W

They are the problem with the GOP

what's the men-can-have-babies thing?

the ones pushing that are obviously on hardcore drugs...

or did they find a way to insert a womb into a dude.. and i never heard about it? :uhoh3:
This particular insanity came from the same people who don't know what bathroom to use and don't know what a woman is.

w08VdcB.jpg

Snowflake manufactured alternate reality is hilarious.

In order to make what you / they say SEEM true you / they choose some random meme that consists of a generic baby.

To demonstrate Democrats and snowflakes are fragile, easily-offended, crying, whiny little bitches all one has to do is post ACTUAL photos of THEM:

1668519171322.png

1668519210492.png

download.jpeg-2.jpg

Snowflakes actually, collectively, at an appointed time, ran out into the streets, like a bunch of insane / brainwashed lemmings, and screamed at the sky ... because they were told to do so.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Snowflake manufactured alternate reality is hilarious.

In order to make what you / they say SEEM true you / they choose some random meme that consists of a generic baby.

To demonstrate Democrats and snowflakes are fragile, easily-offended, crying, whiny little bitches all one has to do is post ACTUAL photos of THEM:

View attachment 726186
View attachment 726187
View attachment 726188

Snowflakes actually, collectively, at an appointed time, ran out into the streets, like a bunch of insane / brainwashed lemmings, and screamed at the sky ... because they were told to do so.

View attachment 726189
And Mac triggers another snowflake.

Tough shit.

The US sold those chemical weapons to Iraq in the 1980s. They were old and basically worthless. Remember that Iran was a threat to Iraq and Saddam wanted for Iran to believe that he had weapons.
The U.S. never sold chemical weapons to Iraq. The U.S. provided dual use precusor chemicals which are not in and of themselves "weapons".

Exhibit A:
David Hogg, Greta Thuneberg, and AOC. What do they have in common? All are media creations without achievements, presented by the leftwing media as experts. But before them there was Barack 0bama. And in 2008, he was exactly like the other three. Zero resume, sketchy background. No criticism or questions allowed, or you were racist, sexist, fill in the blank.

Exhibit B:
The stolen 2020 election, the fake Mueller hearings, Hillary’s criminal actions preceding the 2016 election, the J6 circus For all four, the media demands you ignore your lying eyes and accept their account. No dispute or discussion allowed or you are pilloried, made an outcast, even charged with treason.

Question: WHEN did the media begin to think it could sell ANY story, no matter how preposterous, to the gullible left-center public? Answer: 2003. I was there when it was all hatched. I had a front row seat, though I didn’t know it then.

It was April, 2003, and I was at ground zero. I was trolling a brand new forum, created for angry Democrats by a plugged-in leftwing operative, and visited by bottom feeders and power brokers alike. One particular chatter received deferential treatment, and reported on the goings-on of DNC planners. He was an insider. On this April day, he reported having attended a power-broker meeting in a New York City apartment, where the 2004 presidential election strategy was revealed.

Recall George W Bush had just invaded Iraq a month earlier. America was with him. His job approval was 71%. But this group’s plan was to portray Bush as a bumbler in an unwinnable war. I remember telling them they were insane, that they couldn’t touch the hugely popular Bush with such a lie. They also decided to push the notion that WMD had never existed. Remember, at this time, the existence of WMD was widely agreed upon by both parties. In 1998 respected weapons inspector Scott Ritter was expelled from Iraq for apparently getting too warm. Prior to Bush’s invasion, Democrats didn’t want to appear soft on terrorism, so most went along with Bush’s plan of invasion. Hillary went so far as to say her team had independently verified WMD.

Fast forward to 2008, Democrats and their media were wildly successful in fulfilling their plans I overheard in 2003. They were right and I was wrong. They managed to crater Bush’s approval numbers for the 2004 election, but not enough to beat him, but by 2008 got them down to the 20s, and painted him as incompetent on the war. They sold the lie of WMD as fact so successfully, even Bush went along with it. This was the left’s Aha Moment. It showed them if they could push any lie long enough and hard enough through their media, the dimwitted public would buy it. Their success against Bush proved to them they could put up their ideal Marxist, completely whitewash his radical history, ostracize all critics as racist, and get away with it. They have been doing it ever since. But 2003 was when it started.

Current list of leftwing lies their media is peddling hard:

1. Most people are crazy about killing their babies in the womb.
2. Men can have babies.
3. Sea levels will rise 10 feet unless we spend billions of dollars
4. People hate their gasoline-powered cars.
5. AIDS and Monkeypox have nothing to do with gay sex.
6. Biden actually got 81 million votes despite not knowing where he is or how to dress himself.
7. 100% of Americans hate President Trump.
8. January 6 was actually about the takeover of the government and installation of a new one.
9. The most dangerous violent threat to America is the middle-aged white Christian male.
10. BLM and Antifa are non-violent patriots.
11. Men who imagine they are women are really women. Ditto women to men.
Said the bigot to the world.

The U.S. never sold chemical weapons to Iraq. The U.S. provided dual use precusor chemicals which are not in and of themselves "weapons".
Reagan not only set it up for Iraq to have the needed chemicals but the traitor sent people there to show them how to set up plants and how to make more in the future. That is the reason that Iraq had chemical weapons.typical hate Nazi routine. Reagan like the rest of them was just another biggot

Forum List

Back