When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

Add Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, and Dick Farrel to the list.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

I want to see their complete medical history and autopsy report or GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

If there is anything I can do to make sure YOU FUCKING DIE of COVID or anything else, I will do it, motherfucker.

All tyrants and dictators think it's their place to save the people from themselves. The liberal American version is no better than any of the others.

In Wyoming as a boy I watched tourists standing next to a Bullpen. The Bull inside was very aggressive. This was at a rodeo. One man wanted to climb the fence and get his picture taken with the Bull. People warned him not to. He climbed the fence. Later he survived after surgeries. The people warning him were trying to stop him from doing something stupid. Why? People like that want to sue people for not saving them from their own stupidity.

About twenty years later I was living in Wyoming again. North of Cheyenne. The winds were high, and the locals were telling Truckers not to drive north yet. Wait for the evening when the winds died down.

I was outside smoking and talking to another Trucker who was angry at people for telling him not to go. I told him I knew the weather, and I wasn’t going even though Home was a couple hours up the road. I was going to wait. It was smarter.

He took off telling us all he knew what he was doing. I saw his truck on the side of the road about an hour up the road just short of Chugwater. He got caught by a gust of wind that comes down the Canyon. It blows trucks over all the time right there. He was alive, thankfully, and standing on the side of the road with the Cops who were waiting for a couple Wreckers to get the Truck out of there.

He wouldn’t listen to people either, and he got lucky and survived. He could easily have died.

When people do that they are called Darwin Award winners. What do you call the people who advise them not to do those things? You apparently call them Liberals. Well Liberals are apparently possessed of Common Sense, and wisdom. When Locals are telling you not to do something, and you do it, you have nobody to blame but yourself. When the CDC, WHO, USAMRID, and every other Medical Organization dedicated and experienced at preventing Communicable Disease is telling you to do one thing, and you do another, who’s fault is it?

This thread was started by someone who was listing Anti-Vaccine people who died from Covid. Nobody killed those people. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to get any vaccines. Nobody is locking you in a jail because of a mask. Nope. All anyone is doing is saying you are being dumb if you don’t. They are begging you to take the precautions that might well save your life.

Those folks with the experience and education. Those folks who know what they are talking about. Those damned Liberals apparently overflowing with Common Sense, are advising you to take actions that may well save your life.

I don’t personally care. If you die, it is on you. Like all Darwin Award winners, you had ample opportunity to not do the thing that ends up taking your life. Hell I’m one of those. I smoke despite knowing how bad it is for me. But that isn’t going to kill me this year. Probably. But I don’t hate those who advise me to stop smoking. I don’t belittle them and scream that they are lying. I know they are speaking the truth.

And that my friend. That Is the last difference I am going to highlight. Unlike the RW. I don’t denounce anything I disagree with as a lie.

I want to see their complete medical history and autopsy report or GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

If there is anything I can do to make sure YOU FUCKING DIE of COVID or anything else, I will do it, motherfucker.

So much anger. So much hostility. One might think that you know the Vaccine works and are angry that you haven’t gotten it yet.

It is very unlikely that I’ll die from Covid. I have had the shots. I wear a mask. I take precautions.

If you have unprotected sex despite all the information out there about how dangerous it is then it is your fault if you get Herpes.

If you get Covid and die because you shunned the precautions. It isn’t my fault that you died. It’s all on you.

In Wyoming as a boy I watched tourists standing next to a Bullpen. The Bull inside was very aggressive. This was at a rodeo. One man wanted to climb the fence and get his picture taken with the Bull. People warned him not to. He climbed the fence. Later he survived after surgeries. The people warning him were trying to stop him from doing something stupid. Why? People like that want to sue people for not saving them from their own stupidity.

About twenty years later I was living in Wyoming again. North of Cheyenne. The winds were high, and the locals were telling Truckers not to drive north yet. Wait for the evening when the winds died down.

I was outside smoking and talking to another Trucker who was angry at people for telling him not to go. I told him I knew the weather, and I wasn’t going even though Home was a couple hours up the road. I was going to wait. It was smarter.

He took off telling us all he knew what he was doing. I saw his truck on the side of the road about an hour up the road just short of Chugwater. He got caught by a gust of wind that comes down the Canyon. It blows trucks over all the time right there. He was alive, thankfully, and standing on the side of the road with the Cops who were waiting for a couple Wreckers to get the Truck out of there.

He wouldn’t listen to people either, and he got lucky and survived. He could easily have died.

When people do that they are called Darwin Award winners. What do you call the people who advise them not to do those things? You apparently call them Liberals. Well Liberals are apparently possessed of Common Sense, and wisdom. When Locals are telling you not to do something, and you do it, you have nobody to blame but yourself. When the CDC, WHO, USAMRID, and every other Medical Organization dedicated and experienced at preventing Communicable Disease is telling you to do one thing, and you do another, who’s fault is it?

This thread was started by someone who was listing Anti-Vaccine people who died from Covid. Nobody killed those people. Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to get any vaccines. Nobody is locking you in a jail because of a mask. Nope. All anyone is doing is saying you are being dumb if you don’t. They are begging you to take the precautions that might well save your life.

Those folks with the experience and education. Those folks who know what they are talking about. Those damned Liberals apparently overflowing with Common Sense, are advising you to take actions that may well save your life.

I don’t personally care. If you die, it is on you. Like all Darwin Award winners, you had ample opportunity to not do the thing that ends up taking your life. Hell I’m one of those. I smoke despite knowing how bad it is for me. But that isn’t going to kill me this year. Probably. But I don’t hate those who advise me to stop smoking. I don’t belittle them and scream that they are lying. I know they are speaking the truth.

And that my friend. That Is the last difference I am going to highlight. Unlike the RW. I don’t denounce anything I disagree with as a lie.
You anti-science folks are too much. Darwin's theory would support the specimen who survived covid without unnatural aid. This whole thing reeks of the weak trying to weaken the strong. Add in the 99+% survival rate and you hacks just look pathetic.

You anti-science folks are too much. Darwin's theory would support the specimen who survived covid without unnatural aid. This whole thing reeks of the weak trying to weaken the strong. Add in the 99+% survival rate and you hacks just look pathetic.

Then why is the RW upset by this thread?

When the vaccine was being rolled out early in the year, I joked with some of my coworkers that I would push someone out of line to get the vaccine. While I was appalled that some people were rejecting the opportunity to get the vaccine, I figured that increased my chances of getting it sooner. I checked on-line repeatedly in the early months of the year to find a place with an open appointment to get the vaccine, but I repeatedly found nothing. When my chance came up in March and April, I jumped on it. To this day, I carry masks in my truck, my briefcase, and my pockets, but I usually don't wear them unless I enter a store where I know the employees ALL wear masks. I do it out of respect for the employees even though many of the customers, some of whom I strongly suspect are not vaccinated, don't wear masks.

You see, while I'm not afraid, I'm not a fool either. That's the same reason why I lock my doors and windows at night even though I live in a low crime rate area.

I can't help but remember something my father said to me when I was a kid. It sounds more harsh now than how it was meant at the time. He told me not to behave as if stupidity was a virtue. Clearly, my father understood far better than I did as a boy at the time how carelessness and thoughtlessness could lead to serious regret if I (or anyone) failed to take into account how humans could be predatory if and when they saw an opportunity for a quick and easy theft or even the random chance possibilities of mishap due to unforeseen circumstances..

Last edited:

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

106 full vaccinated people died from covid.

This person from the vaccine.

So what's your point?

This is just bad, across the board. People are dying needlessly because of their ideology, they're spreading it, it's getting to kids, and there's little doubt we're making time for more variations.

We just aren't the country that we should be. This is not "exceptional".
To date how many kids have died from Covid? How many have died from the vaccine? How many died from car accidents?

So what's your point?
No vaccine is 100% effective at preventing infection and/or death. This one is better than most, and any reasonable betting man would bet on the vaccine as opposed to taking his chances at staying unvaccinated.

Mustang and if they do, it's mostly nothing
I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that to the people who have contracted the virus and died (and their families) it was devastating. Devastating is a far cry from nothing especially when we're talking about a bread winner who provides for a family or the caregivers like the mothers of young children. But because you don't have to deal with any of those consequences, that doesn't matter to you, does it?

So what's your point?

The deaths represent a tiny fraction -- about 0.002% -- of all fully vaccinated individuals in the state

It’s curious that the left is so adamant about convincing the conservatives who are not going to take the experimental vaccines, to take the experimental vaccines.

If you really think we are all going to die of WuFlu, then wouldn’t that solve all of your problems?

Or are you coming to the realization that if we do die, no one would be left to run and protect the country. No one would be left to pay for your welfare.

Or maybe you’re just nervous that WuFlu isn’t going to kill us, so you just want us to jump off the cliff with you?

Which is it?

It’s curious that the left is so adamant about convincing the conservatives who are not going to take the experimental vaccines, to take the experimental vaccines.

If you really think we are all going to die of WuFlu, then wouldn’t that solve all of your problems?

Or are you coming to the realization that if we do die, no one would be left to run and protect the country. No one would be left to pay for your welfare.

Or maybe you’re just nervous that WuFlu isn’t going to kill us, so you just want us to jump off the cliff with you?

Which is it?
I'm happy for Darwin to do his job but you dambass antivaxxers are a burden on the health system and still infect good people.

Which is it?

Well you can rest easy. Because nobody who’s ever read your posts, wants you to get the Vaccine.

Forum List

Back