Our Allies Consider Biden Adm The Most Disastrous Adm In United States Since 1956.

Huh, cant say I ever really heard from someone outside the united states specifically . But that one guy said in the UK they were bit divided on trump, but its unanimous they all dislike biden.

My own personal opinion I can agree. Somethings I liked about trump, somethings I didnt, and thats how it goes with most everyone. But when it comes to biden I dislike every thing about him and his administration.

And its not even just Afghanistan. Its everything he has done has just been terrible. This is just the first thing that the US media can not spin or coverup for him anymore.

Our allies are spelling out we have known since Jan.
This is the worst president and worst administration that they can remember and that he is doing immense damage on the world's stage:

1956? Suez Crisis? Israel caused that with the Lavon Affair. It wasn't Eisenhower's fault that they tricked him.

None of our allies believe this.

/end thread

~~~~~~
********​
**********​
**********​

Whoever is running this administration for Biden thinks that bold faced lying will convince the American people that this whole afghanistan thing is a smashing success. The left little people might like to continue with that fantasy but your left wing media knows it is a lie. So do we.

bg082421dAPC20210823064548.jpg

Our allies are spelling out we have known since Jan.
This is the worst president and worst administration that they can remember and that he is doing immense damage on the world's stage:

You mean the supposed 1st world nations that want us to support them?

When Trump drew down from 13,000 troops to 2500 did he remove any weapons?
Each combat arms soldier took his or her weapon with them. Usually they leave ammo behind for the remaining troops.....but most of the equipment that was left behind was signed over to the Afghan troops....except when Biden abandoned Bagram Airbase. There was no official transfer. They simply left in the middle of the night and cut the power.

Forum List

Back