When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

We just aren't the country that we should be. This is not "exceptional".
No, we aren't but it's a choice we made. We can also choose to do the hard thing and be better again. I believe the single greatest contributor to the vaccine and mask chaos is the fact that the source we always thought we could trust, outed itself while taking Trump down, at ANY COST. Most on the Left simply cannot or will not accept that the politicization of this virus was caused by the media-driven hate in the country today.

The constant refrain of Trump/Russia burned that house DOWN and there will be no rebuilding, at least in legacy media.

No, we aren't but it's a choice we made. We can also choose to do the hard thing and be better again. I believe the single greatest contributor to the vaccine and mask chaos is the fact that the source we always thought we could trust, outed itself while taking Trump down, at ANY COST. Most on the Left simply cannot or will not accept that the politicization of this virus was caused by the media-driven hate in the country today.

The constant refrain of Trump/Russia burned that house DOWN and there will be no rebuilding, at least in legacy media.
So, basically, dumbasses who put Trump cultism above all else got mad when their cult leader was attacked. I am not so sure that ids a very good excuse. In fact, it's embarrassing.

So, basically, dumbasses who put Trump cultism above all else got mad when their cult leader was attacked. I am not so sure that ids a very good excuse. In fact, it's embarrassing.
If your masks and vaccines work, the choice of others not to partake should harm you in no way. If they DON'T WORK, then you should probably ask yourself why you hate others just for not doing as YOU want them to do.

liars --you :LOVE it when they die

We are trying to save their lives. We are not the ones telling them not to get the Vaccine. We aren’t the ones telling them Masks don’t work. Who is telling them to live dangerously? Who is telling them Covid is no big deal? Who says almost nobody died from it and those who do have an underlying condition that would kill them anyway?

Isn’t that your side? Isn’t it the Trump supporting RW screaming that we who are calling on people to take precautions are falling for the hype? Aren’t we the ones according to your side doing the dumb thing?

Exercise your freedoms. Your body your right.

We are trying to save their lives. We are not the ones telling them not to get the Vaccine. We aren’t the ones telling them Masks don’t work. Who is telling them to live dangerously? Who is telling them Covid is no big deal? Who says almost nobody died from it and those who do have an underlying condition that would kill them anyway?

Isn’t that your side? Isn’t it the Trump supporting RW screaming that we who are calling on people to take precautions are falling for the hype? Aren’t we the ones according to your side doing the dumb thing?

and when the oldies die, their kids get the inheritances -- so they are good to go/happy

All tyrants and dictators think it's their place to save the people from themselves. The liberal American version is no better than any of the others.

And if one dies of the vaccine? That would be self-inflicted. Let me guess, this is where the liberal double standards kick in.

No. People who smoke know that there's a high likelihood of negative health consequences, but they do it anyway. The vaccine may be imperfect, but for the vast majority of people, it's safe and effective. I would only use your analogy for people who know they'd be allergic to the vaccine but still get it.

I feel sympathy even for anti-vaxxers who die of covid. These are still human beings, and I view many of them as victims of immoral lying fucks who are preying on gullible political fetishists.
Many of them are like the people you see here, but many of them are well-meaning people who are susceptible to certain kinds of messaging. And it's not just about the virus, it's about the notion that the commies are coming and all the other scare tactics used by the alternate universe. A lot of the well-meaning people are simply terrified, you can see it in their eyes.

Forum List

Back