When anti-vaxxers die of Covid

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Add Marc Bernier, Phil Valentine, and Dick Farrel to the list.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

Last edited:

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' healthy and safety (as well as the safety of their community) the highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

what a jackass you are........CHEERING that people die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are afraid of covid, stay home

what a jackass you are........CHEERING that people die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you are afraid of covid, stay home
I don't cheer. I merely have no empathy for them or sympathy for their stupidity, especially since their large media megaphones almost certainly influenced others to make the same bad decision and die as a consequence, as well.

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' healthy and safety (as well as the safety of their community) the highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

and yet the world keeps spinning,,

I don't cheer. I merely have no empathy for them or sympathy for their stupidity, especially since their large media megaphones almost certainly influenced others to make the same bad decision and die as a consequence, as well.
Fewer people means more resources for the rest of us. COVID only kills the weak. Vaccinated or not. If you’re vaccinated you only postponed the inevitable. Tik tok.

This is just bad, across the board. People are dying needlessly because of their ideology, they're spreading it, it's getting to kids, and there's little doubt we're making time for more variations.

We just aren't the country that we should be. This is not "exceptional".
I don't attribute it to ideology because that gives it what I consider the false veneer of a valid thought process. As far as I'm concerned, it's just plain stupidity with a heavy dose of a desire to be controversial, get more attention, and make more money in the process.

You know this how? Vaccines or not. If you get it and your immune system sucks, you will die. Maybe not right away with the vaccine but you’re not going to get boosters every six months for life.
I know this because the virus is not going to go away, regardless of the weather or the season. And the longer it stays around, the greater the likelihood for variants to develop that will be vaccine resistant.

I know this because the virus is not going to go away, regardless of the weather or the season. And the longer it stays around, the greater the likelihood for variants to develop that will be vaccine resistant.
You’re making my point. You want to survive it? Have a strong immune systems. I survived it. Hopefully our Pharma companies come up with a cure vs a vaccine?

I have absolutely NO sympathy for the anti-vaxxers who die from Covid, although I do feel sympathy for their families who they basically betrayed by refusing to make their families' health and safety (as well as the safety of their community) their highest priority instead of pursuing a personal agenda that endangered everyone around them.

The country gets higher IQ numbers.

Forum List

Back