Since when?…

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
Since when?… has it been the job of the United States Government to save people from their own utterly ridiculous personal decisions?

We’ve got civilians begging to be saved after moving to the middle of a zWAR ZONE (Afghanistan)

We’ve got a massive government response and pre-emptive emergency declaration (I believe) for people who live below sea level in a hurricane zone (New Orleans)

We have folks demanding the government restrain their landlords from evicting them even though they haven’t paid rent in over a year.

When did Personal Responsibility stop being a basic expectation of American adults and this country started allowing adults to act like babies expecting the Government to save them from themselves.

Since when?… has it been the job of the United States Government to save people from their own utterly ridiculous personal decisions?

We’ve got civilians begging to be saved after moving to the middle of a zWAR ZONE (Afghanistan)

We’ve got a massive government response and pre-emptive emergency declaration (I believe) for people who live below sea level in a hurricane zone (New Orleans)

We have folks demanding the government restrain their landlords from evicting them even though they haven’t paid rent in over a year.

When did Personal Responsibility stop being a basic expectation of American adults and this country started allowing adults to act like babies expecting the Government to save them from themselves.
I guess tax dollars from taxpayers that pay their salaries is just to give them a roof over their heads. And so they must be highly paid welfare recipients that are sponging off the system. And so why do taxpayers have to take care of them?

Last edited:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I guess tax dollars from taxpayers that pay their salaries is just to give them a roof over their heads. And so they must be highly paid welfare recipients that are sponging off the system. And so why do taxpayers have to take care of them?
No. The use of monies collected by the US Congress and the power of said organization are limited by Clausss 2 thru 18 of Article I, Section 8 of the US Constitution. These 17 items define and note the limits of the language in Claude 1 of the article.

Ih, and housing the citizenry isn’t anywhere in their either.

Forum List

Back