When a Man's Pregnant Wife Stopped 2 Armed Home Invaders with an Assault Rifle, Saving Family

Shotgun maybe....pistol no.... AR 15 says to the other guy that he's also dead unless he runs. shotgun needs to be reloaded. Pistol....she prolly would be dead.

JO
Shotgun needs to be reloaded?

How stupid are you?

If pistols are so lame...why do so many people have them?

Shotgun needs to be reloaded?

How stupid are you?

If pistols are so lame...why do so many people have them?
The shot gun needs to be reloaded.....useless in such a situation. The Ar can rattle off multiple...

Nuff said....

Jo

Do you really think she could have fired a shotgun as accurately as a rifle?... I doubt it... and handguns are notoriously inaccurate when fired by people with little training in the use of a handgun...
Lets just be glad she had a means of defense like the 2nd amendment guarantees us....
If dems think they can outlaw the AR-15 they are crazy as hell... most people I know have not just one but several....

Again, apparently you don't know as much about guns as you think you do. You don't have to be accurate with a shotgun, as they fire many pellets that spread out after leaving the barrel of the gun. Matter of fact, that is one of the reasons that shotguns are used for bird hunting and not rifles. And you're right, it is a good thing she had a means of defense like the 2nd allows, but it doesn't specify AR15's. If she had another gun more readily available to her, she probably would have used that, even if it had been a shotgun.

Again, apparently you don't know as much about guns as you think you do. You don't have to be accurate with a shotgun, as they fire many pellets that spread out after leaving the barrel of the gun. Matter of fact, that is one of the reasons that shotguns are used for bird hunting and not rifles. And you're right, it is a good thing she had a means of defense like the 2nd allows, but it doesn't specify AR15's. If she had another gun more readily available to her, she probably would have used that, even if it had been a shotgun.
Her husband was across the room near her target... You realize that don't you?.... maybe its you that needs gun training... sure sounds like it to this Marine.....

You people who think a shotgun is safer because they can't penetrate a wall are crazy... We used them to blow holes in fortified doors to gain access to the bad guys... We didn't shoot the door with an M-16....

Yep, shotguns can be used to breach doors, but mainly when they are at point blank range. And, I seriously doubt that the shotgun pellets you used to breach the door would have gone into the next room.

The shot gun needs to be reloaded.....useless in such a situation. The Ar can rattle off multiple...

Nuff said....

Jo
Are shotguns all single shot in Russia?

Moron

Newsflash...the most popular models here are pump action...but there are also semi-auto and bolt action.

None of those need reloading.

Double barrel and over under guns only need reloading after the second shot.

You're welcome. Now go away

Shotgun maybe....pistol no.... AR 15 says to the other guy that he's also dead unless he runs. shotgun needs to be reloaded. Pistol....she prolly would be dead.

JO

Depends on what kind of shotgun you have for reloading. Pump action or double barrel, you still have the ability to fire another round before reloading (unless, of course, she used both barrels on the first shot). Pump action? Reloading is rather quick and easy. As far as a pistol? Most are semi automatic nowadays, and firing another round is as simple as pulling the trigger again.

Her husband was across the room near her target... You realize that don't you?.... maybe its you that needs gun training... sure sounds like it to this Marine.....

Hey, if she had missed with the AR15 instead of getting fortunate with her first shot, she could have very well hit her husband instead. As it worked out, she shot the intruder which is a fortunate thing. You're a MARINE? Really? There aren't many Marines that I know of who would willingly admit to missing repeatedly with a 45 at 20 feet like you have already done in this thread. If you're as crappy a shot as you said you are with a 45, this Squid would out shoot you any day of the week. I can hit the target regularly, and with quite a bit of accuracy at 25-35 feet, and manage to put all rounds on target.

Two scumbags break in with masks and pistols, demanding money, grab 11-year-old daughter. Start kicking father in head would surely have beaten him to death. AR-15 levels the playing field, because they are accurate and easy for a woman to handle. They don't have the kick of hunting rifles, and they hold more rounds. She comes out blasting, game over.

Sometimes there is no time to call the cops, and as Uvalde shows you can't count on them anyway. Democrats don't know what they are talking about "weapons of war" blah blah. These are self-defense weapons.

More examples: "8 Times Law-Abiding Citizens Saved Lives With an AR-15"

A Gun-Rights Plutocrat Is a Fraud If He Doesn't Reward Every One of These Counter-Assault Shooters

The NRA should pay for her husband's medical treatment. But they don't care about that; they only want to trick people into voting for the Republicans, who don't care either.

Last edited:
Hey, if she had missed with the AR15 instead of getting fortunate with her first shot, she could have very well hit her husband instead. As it worked out, she shot the intruder which is a fortunate thing. You're a MARINE? Really? There aren't many Marines that I know of who would willingly admit to missing repeatedly with a 45 at 20 feet like you have already done in this thread. If you're as crappy a shot as you said you are with a 45, this Squid would out shoot you any day of the week. I can hit the target regularly, and with quite a bit of accuracy at 25-35 feet, and manage to put all rounds on target.
Oh come on man... A scatter gun is called a scatter gun for a reason...
And I'm guessing since she hit her target she has had several hours with that AR.....
If all she had was a shotgun she would have used it and maybe she wouldn't have hit her husband but she may have...
She made the right choice and saved her husbands life...
End of story....

And I'm guessing since she hit her target she has had several hours with that AR.....
If all she had was a shotgun she would have used it and maybe she wouldn't have hit her husband but she may have...
End of story....
You clearly don't know shit about guns

"Scatter gun"??

You think we're talking about stage coach guards???

The spread on a 12 gauge with no choke is 19 inches at 30 ft. Less at 20ft

Scatter you ass

Last edited:
Two scumbags break in with masks and pistols, demanding money, grab 11-year-old daughter. Start kicking father in head would surely have beaten him to death. AR-15 levels the playing field, because they are accurate and easy for a woman to handle. They don't have the kick of hunting rifles, and they hold more rounds. She comes out blasting, game over.

Sometimes there is no time to call the cops, and as Uvalde shows you can't count on them anyway. Democrats don't know what they are talking about "weapons of war" blah blah. These are self-defense weapons.

More examples: "8 Times Law-Abiding Citizens Saved Lives With an AR-15"

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

End of story....

The only choice she made was to grab the nearest gun and fire it at the intruder. I'm guessing that the gun available was the AR15, which didn't make it much of a choice on her part. Like I said, if she had another gun available with no AR15 or quicker to reach, she more than likely would have used that (even if it was a shotgun or a pistol). And even if she had used a pistol, she probably would have hit her target (even though as you have already admitted, you can't hit squat at 20 ft. Good thing she was shooting and not you, otherwise her husband would have ended up in the hospital or worse).

I missed nothing. She fired one shot and they ran. Same thing would have happened with any firearm
Behold precisely why it's impossible to have a sensible discussion with gun grabbers. They are ignorant and won't be taught, and they are routinely dishonest

The thrust of your first post was to compare the deterrence value and utility of shotguns/handguns to those of the AR-15, while clearly implying that the ownership of the latter should be banned.

The woman defending her life and those of here family hit the target with the long rifle. One of the home invaders was shot and killed. He ran out to his death.

The AR-15 affords shooters greater accuracy and sucess at stopping or combating criminals than handguns or shotguns. This would be especially true for many if not most women. The point is to stop the assailant, to win the confrontation, not to simply hope and pray that he will run away at the first sign of resistance, dummy. And who the hell would willingly use a regular shotgun, a tool for skeet or game shooting, for defensive purposes indoors if they didn't have to? The risk of collateral injury and the surety of unnecessary structural damage. . . .

New Topics

Forum List

Back