When a Man's Pregnant Wife Stopped 2 Armed Home Invaders with an Assault Rifle, Saving Family

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Two scumbags break in with masks and pistols, demanding money, grab 11-year-old daughter. Start kicking father in head would surely have beaten him to death. AR-15 levels the playing field, because they are accurate and easy for a woman to handle. They don't have the kick of hunting rifles, and they hold more rounds. She comes out blasting, game over.

Sometimes there is no time to call the cops, and as Uvalde shows you can't count on them anyway. Democrats don't know what they are talking about "weapons of war" blah blah. These are self-defense weapons.

More examples: "8 Times Law-Abiding Citizens Saved Lives With an AR-15"

Last edited:
Two scumbags break in with masks and pistols, demanding money, grab 11-year-old daughter. Start kicking father in head would surely have beaten him to death. AR-15 levels the playing field, because they are accurate and easy for a woman to handle. They don't have the kick of hunting rifles, and they hold more rounds. She comes out blasting, game over.

Sometimes there is no time to call the cops, and as Uvalde shows you can't count on them anyway. Democrats don't know what they are talking about "weapons of war" blah blah. These are self-defense weapons.

And you leave out the hundreds of times that the AR was used to take out at least 4 people in a criminal manner.

And you leave out the hundreds of times that the AR was used to take out at least 4 people in a criminal manner.

Less than 400 gun murders a year with assault rifles, 14,000 with handguns​

She fired one shot and the intruders ran.

The same result would have been had with a shotgun or pistol

I love these happy ending stories, and you only had to go back to November of 2019, to find it, then posted a link to 8 stories going back to 2013. OK. How many mass shootings and times when somebody's trusty AR had less successful or tragic outcomes?

She fired one shot and the intruders ran.

The same result would have been had with a shotgun or pistol
She may have missed with a shotgun or a pistol dummy that's the point of this story..... AR 15's are dependable lightweight and don't kick when fired.... If you don't have one you had better get one while you still can....

She couldn't have done it with a 45?

The good news is he didn't have a AR15

I'm an expert shot... I can bullseye a target at 650 meters with an M-16 or an AR-15..... I miss with a 45 at 20 feet all the time.... try it go to a gun range and try it...
I'm taking my gun up north this weekend. I thought it was just because I suck. LOL

Forum List

Back