Man with HIV tells his monkeypox story

Some people just refuse to learn from their mistakes.... Having sex with HIV is handing out death sentences.... Disgusting as hell....

He was deported from Dubai for having HIV. Says possibly was infected with monkeypox by one of ten sex partners he had in the last few weeks

Johnny Depp....occasional Lesbian....

FUqn8xbXsAA0T6e.jpg

I'm glad the Monkeypox victim was white, otherwise there would be accusations of racism going around.

But the idea of homos being subjected to strange diseases, its really not news.

I remember in the 1980's when aids first became popular, talking with an oldtime doctor.

He wasn't impressed, he said that young homos every once in a while would come in with strange diseases, and usually just get very sick and often pass on quickly.

I'm glad the Monkeypox victim was white, otherwise there would be accusations of racism going around.

But the idea of homos being subjected to strange diseases, its really not news.

I remember in the 1980's when aids first became popular, talking with an oldtime doctor.

He wasn't impressed, he said that young homos every once in a while would come in with strange diseases, and usually just get very sick and often pass on quickly.
Anal sex is a filthy way to have sex... It breeds all kinds of disease.... And to think that in order to catch Monkey Pox the person you catch it from would have to have visible open soars makes me want to puke....

Someone showed a map that most of this is in Western nations. HIV, Covid, and Monkeypox seem to have a relation.

Forum List

Back