What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

How can they find evidence of Homosexuality in the brain? Is that area colored like a rainbow or something?
MRI scans have found that gay people have certain areas of the brain that are similar to straight people of the oppposite sex.

Some have tried to use this in support of transgender identity, but once controlled for homosexuality that hypothesis quickly falls apart.

So what say you about allowing a strong, 6’2 biological male to compete in swimming competitions against real girls - and rob them of the wins they would have had?
It always comes back to this with you people.

I agree that it isn’t fair. But let’s be honest. How are you personally impacted by biological men competing in women’s sports? You aren’t. This is a problem but it’s a problem that only impacts a very small amount of people. You’re just looking for an excuse to try to justify your obsession with transgender people.

But to address your point, it isn’t fair and we agree on that. I think the reasonable thing to do is just open a league for trans athletes and let them operate that however they want.

My thoughts on LGBT marriage is that their marriage doesn’t impact me whatsoever and they should get equal treatment.

Same with trans people. What they do has no impact on me whatsoever. So why the fuck do you care so much?

You’re obsessed with this.
You got me wrong brother I stand for equal rights for all. I would like you if you can to address the questions in bold in the original post.

If a woman can pass the Fireman Entrance Exam then she should be allow to be a Fireman. If a Woman can pass the Seal Team Hell Week then she should be able to be included in a seal team. If a woman can pass the ........... You should get the idea but you don't. There are women in Spec Forces, Fire Departments, Police Departments, and a ton of other jobs that use to be predominately male. If that woman is standing in front of Kamila Harris in a Military Uniform then she earned the right to wear that uniform and deserves that respect. YOU don't.

Now about Gays and LBGTs. A buddy of mine told a story. It went like this. He said he used to go roll fags by putting a roll of quarters in a sock and hitting them with it and then take their money. One night in an Alley, he hit this one large dude who just smiled and the large dude said, "There is only one thing I like more than sucking cock and that's fighting".
OK thank you for your response but there is a lot being lost in translation here on your end. I had to stop you right exactly where you said “you should get the idea but you don’t”. No sir. This is a serious discussion. Also not all of us are military experts or police experts. Not all of us have been involved in these types of groups so we’re trying to get information here.

Nobody in this conversation should assume that somebody has a viewpoint. Let’s just go by what people say.

Let me say that a few of my poker friends are very strong females. They are conservatives. One is actually married to a woman and she was a prison guard for over 35 years. She’s as tough as it gets she’ll knock the hell out of any man. She’s over 60 years old and I have the deepest respect for her. Because she was able to get a job as a corrections officer and hold onto that job and work at a prison for men…. including Attica one of the toughest correctional facilities around.

When I see a female police officer I say God bless her. I might even want to ask her out because I think that that is very hot very sexy to see a beautiful woman like that.

Thank you for answering the question on women being able to pass a Firemans test. To your point though I do believe that women’s tests to become a fireman is lesser than that of a man’s test this comes from a friend of mine who was a lead arson investigator for a city fire department for quite some time…. some people might not be aware of this.

So for For Democrats to act like evil monsters to turn around and trash people personally has nothing to do with American values it has nothing to do with Christian values. We are living in a different country than we were 100 years ago, 50 years ago even 10 years ago. So we now have LGBT people as part of our society openly. The question is how does society change this dynamic. Now people who don’t care about this just bury their heads in the sand. People who do care including LGBT people they want to learn more. So we can learn more about each other

I do again thank you for the answer the question and I hope that and going forward you could also address the other questions in bold in the original post. And I hope you and every single democrat in this thread can address the following question

Moonglow
Zincwarrior
Penelope
bodecea

Do you think it is proper for a female to take a test that is easier to pass to become a firefighter compared to a male?

Also this is an open question

Are there any trans women or trans men serving as Secret Service agents? We hear Democrat politicians talking all the time about putting black faces into black majority areas to work as construction workers for example like mayor Pete said…. well you had the vice president show up at a rally with a trans gender NFL cheerleader with the Carolina panthers. But how about the very people who protect our government workers. We talk about a more diverse workforce. Has anyone here ever seen a government bodyguard with purple hair with visibly feminine characteristics? Should we have this. Should we demand actually scratch that should Democrats demand that trans people be put in positions as bodyguards of our government employees? Should Democrats demand that our generals and the American military have some percentage of trans women. After all there are all sorts of quotas that if you ask me are ridiculous where colleges have to except a certain number of minorities, forget about accepting the best.

Should we and do we have transgender/LGBT quotas for becoming a Secret Service agent or for becoming a general in the United States Navy?

Last edited:
Penelope
Zincwarrior

You can see far left Democrats keep on flipping the script. They’re again using the distraction method. Talking about how people “shouldn’t be worried with what goes on at the private home.”

“Oh don’t worry about it it doesn’t have any effect on you” -says the left-wing Democrat with an LGBT pride flag waving in their neighborhood.

Ok We’re talking about our country here. We’re talking about the military we’re talking about the Secret Service. We live in a country where major companies and universities are hiring people or giving scholarships to people based on how they look based on their gender not based on their skills. Should that logic also apply to the very Secret Service agents who protect Democrats , should that same logic apply to our military? I look forward to you answering the question if you claim to stand for human rights if you claim to stand what you stand for.

Are you sure there are no gay Secret Service guards, military commanders, astronauts?

I'd rather have someone who is willing to serve than someone who beats their chest about supporting the military then decides that is too much of an ask for them.
There very well could be gay folks in the Secret Service. That doesn’t answer the bolded questions in the original post and the recent questions I have been asking.

What do Democratic men and women for that matter say to conservative women like Jedediah shown in the video in the original poster? Would they call her a bigot for saying that she does not want a woman her size to come rescue her at night or if there is somebody banging on her door that she wants a strong man to come to her defense? Do Democrats here Consider line of thinking sexist.

Again it is the Democrats that have forced insane policies on us where they have major companies and universities hiring people and giving scholarships to people based on how they look , not based on their skill set. So it’s a simple question should the same logic apply to the Secret Service agents and the bodyguards of Democratic politicians? Why can’t Democrats just answer this question without going to the distraction method?

Or do they just take the rage out on conservative men?

Moonglow
Penelope
Zincwarrior

I see You folks clicking that agree button with your Democrat friends I see you laughing at those you disagreed with. I see posters like you make one off comments and never come back to threads you make the one off comments in. Do you actually stand for LGBT rights? What do you actually stand for?

what is your opinion on the matter? . The country needs your answer. We all live in the same country together

I would hope that all the Democrats stand with men like Bob Blalock

What goes on in the privacy of one’s home is one thing. But once kids get involved it’s a totally different story.

I do hope that every Democrat here is against schools teaching young children about gender studies. And I hope that every Democrat here Is against hormonal therapy and sex changes for children without the consent of their parents. Now that my friends is a topic for us all to address

How about, anyone can apply to be a body guard, anyone can choose who they are, how they identify.
The Republicans will talk about rights, but really, they only want rights to protect the things they're in favor of, religion and gun.... (is that shouting "Oh my God" while shooting up a school?)
To your point right now Christianity is under siege. The second amendment is under siege. Democrats and conservatives who care about the Second Amendment who care about Christianity are right to say hey what’s going on here.

You hit the nail on the head otherwise I agree we should give the best people the positions of power whether it be as the Secret Service agent or a general in the Navy. If they have the strength and qualifications they get that job. But you see we live in a country where the opposite is going on ….where major universities and companies hire people based on how they look or give scholarships to people based on how they look, not based on their skill set.

And so the concern is or the question is ….is this same logic being applied to the Secret Service agents who protect Democratic politicians? . Let me know after all Democrats are the ones who push for insane disgraceful racial quotas for jobs or gender quotas for jobs, they don’t care about having the best person for the job. So shouldn’t they apply that same logic to the very people who protect them?

What do Democratic men and women for that matter say to conservative women like Jedediah shown in the video in the original poster? Would they call her a bigot for saying that she does not want a woman her size to come rescue her at night or if there is somebody banging on her door that she wants a strong man to come to her defense? Do Democrats here Consider line of thinking sexist.

Actually, anyone waiting for the police to save them is a bit foolish. The police do a lot more than respond to guys bashing down doors.

Again it is the Democrats that have forced insane policies on us where they have major companies and universities hiring people and giving scholarships to people based on how they look , not based on their skill set. So it’s a simple question should the same logic apply to the Secret Service agents and the bodyguards of Democratic politicians? Why can’t Democrats just answer this question without going to the distraction method?

Uh, let's get real. Universities enroll far more underperformers based on Athletics, legacies, and contributions than the very few minorities they admit under affirmative action.

I would hope that all the Democrats stand with men like Bob Blalock

What goes on in the privacy of one’s home is one thing. But once kids get involved it’s a totally different story.

I do hope that every Democrat here is against schools teaching young children about gender studies. And I hope that every Democrat here Is against hormonal therapy and sex changes for children without the consent of their parents. Now that my friends is a topic for us all to address

Sorry, Mormon Bob's panic over sexuality isn't an issue.

Kids actually need someone to put their sexuality into context, which is why we have sex education. Sex education does it's job, which is why the teenage pregnancy rate has plummeted over the decades.

No one is giving anyone medical treatment without parental input. In fact, of some 600,000 transgender youth, less than 5000 are getting hormone treatment.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

They probably will use trannies in the Army ---- why not? If they get killed, big relief. Cannon fodder.

Nobody would use them for bodyguards! Too screwed up.

To your point right now Christianity is under siege. The second amendment is under siege. Democrats and conservatives who care about the Second Amendment who care about Christianity are right to say hey what’s going on here.

Right, because Jesus was all about the guns.

1676568983988.jpeg

As for the Second Amendment... I'm all for the Second Amendment. I totally believe in well-regulated militias, I was a member of one for years.

But letting crazy people buy guns... that's just nuts.

You hit the nail on the head otherwise I agree we should give the best people the positions of power whether it be as the Secret Service agent or a general in the Navy. If they have the strength and qualifications they get that job. But you see we live in a country where the opposite is going on ….where major universities and companies hire people based on how they look or give scholarships to people based on how they look, not based on their skill set.

Uh, the navy doesn't have generals, they have Admirals.

Companies and universities don't hire or enroll on merit. Working on the assumption you have a job (unlikely), you'd know damn well you have coworkers who never should have been hired, and it's more likley to be the boss's nephew than an affirmative action hire.

And so the concern is or the question is ….is this same logic being applied to the Secret Service agents who protect Democratic politicians? . Let me know after all Democrats are the ones who push for insane disgraceful racial quotas for jobs or gender quotas for jobs, they don’t care about having the best person for the job. So shouldn’t they apply that same logic to the very people who protect them?
The Secret Service has EEO policies.

Forum List

Back