What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Again, it's your side that is shoving this sick shit in everyone's faces, and then calling us “obsessed” for objecting to it.

Yours is the side that insists on supporting insane and immoral perversions. Yours is the side that owns this shit, totally.

Sane people, decent people, want no part of this shit. We'd be happy to ignore your kind, if you would just keep your sick perversions to yourself, in the privacy of your homes, and between consenting adults. I'm old enough to remember when your degenerate kind claimed that that was all you wanted. But it was a lie.

Once we, as a society, foolishly gave you that inch, you wasted no time in forcing your perversions on all of society, and now, you're even going after children. As soon as it became obvious that you tended to approach that last line, we should have started rounding up your kind and exterminating you.
Ok. So let’s be specific. What SPECIFICALLY are you referring to as “sick shit”? Be specific.

Next, will this “sick shit” continue whether I support it or not?

If the insufficiently-massive item of slip-on footwear is the correct size, put it on.
Why exactly does the shoe fit?

Neither of us is into that lifestyle. You, on the other hand, let their lifestyle bother you. Now why is that? Clearly you’re obsessed.

That was the discussion here.

They Want Big, Strapping Men!” - Women Don’t Call Betas When Trouble Strikes​

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

Democrats

The party of weak men and unhappy women

Didn't used to be that way

It is now

Ok. So let’s be specific. What SPECIFICALLY are you referring to as “sick shit”? Be specific.

Next, will this “sick shit” continue whether I support it or not?

Various depraved sexual perversions. Homosexually, transsexuality, and so on.

And especially, now, the move to force this shit on children.

I'm not telling anyone what they can or cannot do in their own bedrooms, between consenting adults, but I want no part of it, and neither does any other sane, decent human being. It's disgusting, it's immoral, and it's just plain sick.

And your kind just need to stay the fuck away from children, if you cannot or will not restrain yourself from exposing them to this shit. In a sane society, anyone who would have any willing part in exposing children to this shit would be kept locked up, or better yet, put to death.

Why exactly does the shoe fit?
Neither of us is into that lifestyle. You, on the other hand, let their lifestyle bother you. Now why is that? Clearly you’re obsessed.

Why are you so determined to defend this evil and madness, then?

And why so determined that it should be shoved in the faces of those of us who want no part of it, and now, especially, to be imposed on innocent children?

You are known by the company that you keep, and you choose to keep the company of depraved and dangerous sexual perverts.

Why are you so determined to defend this evil and madness, then?

And why so determined that it should be shoved in the faces of those of us who want no part of it, and now, especially, to be imposed on innocent children?
I don’t see it as evil or madness. It’s just a different lifestyle. No big deal.

I don’t demand it be shoved in anyone’s face. I’m pointing out the reality that people are going to be gay whether you like it or not.

Completely serious thing. We see all the Democrats here keep talking about things like transgender‘s, LGBT rights. OK it is right to talk about equal rights for all in our country to strive for a better country.

But We see them(The far left, anarchists antifa) get mad when Americans have questions about how our society has changed and how we will deal with this.

The question that can be asked of these folks is what kind of country do you want? OK democrats say what you’ll say. Are you democrats seeing women being used as bodyguards for the vice president? Are you seeing feminine type men being used as bodyguards for the vice president or for the president? . Are you seeing feminine type men being use in the front lines of our military?

Notice how often from the far left, there’s never an answer for this. They simply look at the headline and just lose it. They’ll say things like “why do you care about peoples private lives” or something similar . we’re not talking about private lives here. We’re talking about our country. So to all the Democrats answer the questions. Respond to the points being made in the video above.

This simply comes down to one thing it is as follows , when it comes to applying to be a secret Service agent or a bodyguard for the president or Vice President . And when it comes to fighting on the front lines in our military,

Should males and females have to pass the same test or should a different test be given to a female or a transgender man or transgender woman?

How about, anyone can apply to be a body guard, anyone can choose who they are, how they identify.
The Republicans will talk about rights, but really, they only want rights to protect the things they're in favor of, religion and gun.... (is that shouting "Oh my God" while shooting up a school?)

How about, anyone can apply to be a body guard, anyone can choose who they are, how they identify.

If I were going to hire a bodyguard to protect me—if I were going to trust a man to protect my very life—I would certainly want to know that he is of good moral character, and of sound mind. Wouldn't you?

To be any kind of insane, immoral, fucked-up sexual pervert would pretty much have to be a solid disqualifier.

If a woman can pass the Fireman Entrance Exam then she should be allow to be a Fireman. If a Woman can pass the Seal Team Hell Week then she should be able to be included in a seal team. If a woman can pass the ........... You should get the idea but you don't. There are women in Spec Forces, Fire Departments, Police Departments, and a ton of other jobs that use to be predominately male. If that woman is standing in front of Kamila Harris in a Military Uniform then she earned the right to wear that uniform and deserves that respect. YOU don't.

Now about Gays and LBGTs. A buddy of mine told a story. It went like this. He said he used to go roll fags by putting a roll of quarters in a sock and hitting them with it and then take their money. One night in an Alley, he hit this one large dude who just smiled and the large dude said, "There is only one thing I like more than sucking cock and that's fighting".
That's a movie scene, dude.

The “sick, immoral, insane, fucked-up shit” that you’re describing is going to happen regardless. It’s not my problem that it bothers you so much.

Oh noes, gay people are getting married. Oh noes, Steve wants to be called Stephanie.

Why are you so obsessed what they do? What they do doesn’t impact me whatsoever. They don’t bother me at all.
What would Steve be if he suddenly wanted to be called "Philip" and also "Jesse"?

Conservatives are religious fundies that are the same deal as the taliban. Of course they hate trans people as trans people are a big fuck you to their belief system. lol

I've asked this once and you ran away. I'll continue to ask it until you answer honestly: In what way have you been harmed by someone who prays?

Have you been stabbed?

Have you had your bones broken?

Have you been given third degree burns?

Have you been put in a hospital?

Have you been killed?

That was why in WWII you didnt see any women climbing the wall of Normandy France, facing machine gun fire from the Germans. Or the fagots either who would of been shitting themselves in their high heals and panties.

american-manhood.jpg

I've asked this once and you ran away. I'll continue to ask it until you answer honestly: In what way have you been harmed by someone who prays?

Have you been stabbed?

Have you had your bones broken?

Have you been given third degree burns?

Have you been put in a hospital?

Have you been killed?

Sticks and stones may break his bones, but names really hurt his feelings..

Forum List

Back