What's next, of course a Reality Czar

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.

lol...really?
Yes, really.

I don’t believe that when you’re thinking about it, not in here, that you believe that.
Your beliefs matter not at all to me.

obviously they do, otherwise you wouldn’t give me the time of day...you can’t even be honest about that...

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.
ROFL! Still pushing the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax and claiming Republicans re delusional.
Not a hoax, sorry for your luck.

No kidding, Schiff produced some evidence??? Dumbass.
Mueller did, you just can't see it because barr told you not to.
Nope. Mueller's report said there was no collusion. None.
No. Billy the Bagman told you to believe that so you did.

It isn't true.
Every major media outlet said the same thing, NAZI.
Well that's a lie. Not a surprise though.
CNN - Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find Donald Trump’s campaign or associates conspired with Russia

MSNBC - The long-awaited Mueller report is finally in, essentially echoing the president’s rallying cry for the better part of two years: No evidence of collusion.
What, now we're supposed to believe cnn and msnbc? You kids need to make up your mind.

Also, that's a misrepresentation of the report.
You said the major media networks didnt say the same thing. Furthermore, i provided the most liberal links possible so you wouldnt say "A Fox News link? Lol!". Now all of a sudden CNN doesnt cut it for you? Pff, your debate game is fucking weak.
I'm not debating with you. I read the report. That's not what it says.

That's not a falsehood.
ROFL! Still pushing the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax and claiming Republicans re delusional.

It isn't true.
CNN - Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find Donald Trump’s campaign or associates conspired with Russia

MSNBC - The long-awaited Mueller report is finally in, essentially echoing the president’s rallying cry for the better part of two years: No evidence of collusion.
What, now we're supposed to believe cnn and msnbc? You kids need to make up your mind.

You said the major media networks didnt say the same thing. Furthermore, i provided the most liberal links possible so you wouldnt say "A Fox News link? Lol!". Now all of a sudden CNN doesnt cut it for you? Pff, your debate game is fucking weak.
I literally quoted it. Your denial of the obvious brings me joy! You are soooo easy to beat in a debate. :laugh:

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

That's exactly what it says, NAZI.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

I literally quoted it. Your denial of the obvious brings me joy! You are soooo easy to beat in a debate. :laugh:
Straight from Robert mueller himself;

Former special counsel Robert Mueller pushed back against U.S. President Donald Trump’s characterizations of his 22-month investigation, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that he did not evaluate “collusion” with the Russian government, and confirming that his report did not conclude that there was “no obstruction” of the probe.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

Former special counsel Robert Mueller pushed back against U.S. President Donald Trump’s characterizations of his 22-month investigation, telling lawmakers on Wednesday that he did not evaluate “collusion” with the Russian government, and confirming that his report did not conclude that there was “no obstruction” of the probe.

None of that helps your case.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

Only because you didn't bother to read it.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

Only because you didn't bother to read it.
You should have read the part where Trump wasnt charged with anything. :laugh:

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

He later recanted that statement, NAZI

That's not a falsehood.

Nah that's what Barr said Mueller's Report said. Mueller's report said that all collusion between Russian businessmen and the Trump campaign they found did not prove a criminal conspiracy between the Russian Government and the Trump campaign.

"Reality Czar" is the TV show America had to endure the last four years.

Ugh!!!

Only Trump scum could so abuse our freedoms of speech and of the press that we now have to consider having a reality Czar!

Thanks Trump scum! - you've totally fucked up America beyond anything the founding Fathers ever imagined was possible!!!

Ugh!!!

Only Trump scum could so abuse our freedoms of speech and of the press that we now have to consider having a reality Czar!

Thanks Trump scum! - you've totally fucked up America beyond anything the founding Fathers ever imagined was possible!!!

^^^^^
Is off his meds.....

That's not a falsehood.

Nah that's what Barr said Mueller's Report said. Mueller's report said that all collusion between Russian businessmen and the Trump campaign they found did not prove a criminal conspiracy between the Russian Government and the Trump campaign.
Did not, in his opinion, rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.

Forum List

Back