What's next, of course a Reality Czar

That's because I'm telling you the truth, like I always do.
I do believe you

you hate your fellow Americans enough to lock 75 million of us up in concentration camps

You are the soul/spirit of nazi germany or the old soviet union

and you’re not the only on the left who feels that way

That's because I'm telling you the truth, like I always do.
I do believe you

you hate your fellow Americans enough to lock 75 million of us up in concentration camps

You are the soul/spirit of nazi germany or the old soviet union

and you’re not the only on the left who feels that way
Crazy conspiracy whack-jobs who want to overthrow our democracy and install a fascist dictator are not my fellow Americans. They are the enemy.

Crazy conspiracy whack-jobs who want to overthrow our democracy and install a fascist dictator are not my fellow Americans. They are the enemy.
Ok we get it

And there are many more libs as crazy and dangerous as you are

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.
ROFL! Still pushing the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax and claiming Republicans re delusional.

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.

lol...really?
Yes, really.

I don’t believe that when you’re thinking about it, not in here, that you believe that.

That's not a falsehood.
ROFL! Still pushing the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax and claiming Republicans re delusional.
Not a hoax, sorry for your luck.

That's not a falsehood.

lol...really?
Yes, really.

I don’t believe that when you’re thinking about it, not in here, that you believe that.
Your beliefs matter not at all to me.

That's not a falsehood.

No kidding, Schiff produced some evidence??? Dumbass.

That's not a falsehood.

No kidding, Schiff produced some evidence??? Dumbass.
Mueller did, you just can't see it because barr told you not to.

What's wrong? Not ready to come back to earth yet?
If liberals had the power to do so they would send 75 million trump voters to reeducation camps till we get our minds right.
I don't know about "liberals" but I sure as fuck would.
We know. That's why I no longer want to share a country with your communist ass.

TEXIT
I thought I was a nazi?

You morons really need to make up your minds.

Forum List

Back