What's next, of course a Reality Czar

What's wrong? Not ready to come back to earth yet?
If liberals had the power to do so they would send 75 million trump voters to reeducation camps till we get our minds right.
I don't know about "liberals" but I sure as fuck would.
We know. That's why I no longer want to share a country with your communist ass.

TEXIT
I thought I was a nazi?

You morons really need to make up your minds.
Nazi? Commie?

You're all the same liberty-killing murderous totalitarian ass fuckers who need to die.
:dunno:

What's wrong? Not ready to come back to earth yet?
If liberals had the power to do so they would send 75 million trump voters to reeducation camps till we get our minds right.
I don't know about "liberals" but I sure as fuck would.
We know. That's why I no longer want to share a country with your communist ass.

TEXIT
I thought I was a nazi?

You morons really need to make up your minds.
Nazi? Commie?

You're all the same liberty-killing murderous totalitarian ass fuckers who need to die.
:dunno:
Nope. Nazi and commie are polar opposites.

You're a complete idiot with no clue what you're talking about. Now sit down and shut up. You're just embarrassing yourself.

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.
ROFL! Still pushing the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax and claiming Republicans re delusional.
Not a hoax, sorry for your luck.

No kidding, Schiff produced some evidence??? Dumbass.
Mueller did, you just can't see it because barr told you not to.
Nope. Mueller's report said there was no collusion. None.

That's because I'm telling you the truth, like I always do.
I do believe you

you hate your fellow Americans enough to lock 75 million of us up in concentration camps

You are the soul/spirit of nazi germany or the old soviet union

and you’re not the only on the left who feels that way
Crazy conspiracy whack-jobs who want to overthrow our democracy and install a fascist dictator are not my fellow Americans. They are the enemy.
Der Fuhrer Biden is the fascist dictator you've been longing for

A recent article in the New York Times suggested “experts” are clamoring for President Biden to appoint a “reality czar” to combat disinformation.

<i>New York Times</i> article suggests Biden appoint 'reality czar' to fight misinformation and conspiracy theories
Would the "reality czar" point out Joe Biden's falsehood that Hunter Biden's computer with incriminating email was "Russian disinformation"?
That's not a falsehood.
ROFL! Still pushing the Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax and claiming Republicans re delusional.

No. Billy the Bagman told you to believe that so you did.

It isn't true.

I do believe you

you hate your fellow Americans enough to lock 75 million of us up in concentration camps

Crazy conspiracy whack-jobs who want to overthrow our democracy and install a fascist dictator are not my fellow Americans. They are the enemy.
Could you be any more stupid? You're getting boring. Ramp it up a little man, you're gonna lose your fans.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.
Every major media outlet said the same thing, NAZI.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.
Well that's a lie. Not a surprise though.

I am not the crazy party, here. You are.
How many genders are there?
Off topic distractions will not help your cause.
It goes directly to your claim to be the sane side and not the crazy party.

No, it doesn't.

That question always gets them.
No, it doesn't.

Then why won't you answer it?

I say that you won't answer it here, because you know damn well that the answer you will give will prove you to be a batshit crazy mentally-defective freak who is so f•••ed-up in the head that you are confused about the distinction between men and women and however other many nonexistent genders you think there are.

Which, in turn, will completely put the lie to your earlier statement that…

Last edited:
Off topic distractions will not help your cause.

No, it doesn't.

That question always gets them.
No, it doesn't.

I say that you won't answer it here, because you know damn well that the answer you will give will prove you to be a batshit crazy mentally-defective freak who is so f•••ed-up in the head that you are confused about the distinction between men and women.

I am not the crazy party, here. You are.​
Because it's a stupid question posed by an ignorant hick. Not to mention a direction from the topic and one of those leading "have you stopped beating your wife" questions.

Before you freak out I am not saying you beat anyone, much less your wife, so don't go running to the moderators like a little bitch. I'm using the question as an example.

The only difference between the New York Times and a mental hospital is that the New York Times lacks nurses to sedate the patients.

I do believe you

Could you be any more stupid? You're getting boring. Ramp it up a little man, you're gonna lose your fans.
I'm sure you do find facts boring. That's why your posts are so uniquely fact free.

I say that you won't answer it here, because you know damn well that the answer you will give will prove you to be a batshit crazy mentally-defective freak who is so f•••ed-up in the head that you are confused about the distinction between men and women and however other many nonexistent genders you think there are.

Because it's a stupid question posed by an ignorant hick. Not to mention a direction from the topic and one of those leading "have you stopped beating your wife" questions.

9FNW9WP_Crepitus.jpg

That's not a falsehood.
We get it, you are balls deep into conspiracy theories. Thanks for the update, weirdo.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.
CNN - Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find Donald Trump’s campaign or associates conspired with Russia

MSNBC - The long-awaited Mueller report is finally in, essentially echoing the president’s rallying cry for the better part of two years: No evidence of collusion.

I do believe you

I'm sure you do find facts boring. That's why your posts are so uniquely fact free.
Coming from a conspiracy theory whack-job that's extremely ironic.

View attachment 453129
Still desperately trying to deflect, I see.

That's not a falsehood.
We get it, you are balls deep into conspiracy theories. Thanks for the update, weirdo.
Lmao!!

Sorry, for thats all I've got for that idiocy.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.
CNN - Special counsel Robert Mueller did not find Donald Trump’s campaign or associates conspired with Russia

MSNBC - The long-awaited Mueller report is finally in, essentially echoing the president’s rallying cry for the better part of two years: No evidence of collusion.
What, now we're supposed to believe cnn and msnbc? You kids need to make up your mind.

Also, that's a misrepresentation of the report.

That's not a falsehood.

It isn't true.

What, now we're supposed to believe cnn and msnbc? You kids need to make up your mind.

Also, that's a misrepresentation of the report.
You said the major media networks didnt say the same thing. Furthermore, i provided the most liberal links possible so you wouldnt say "A Fox News link? Lol!". Now all of a sudden CNN doesnt cut it for you? Pff, your debate game is fucking weak.

Forum List

Back