What's Biden Up To? New York City Starts Airing 'Nuclear Attack' Public Service Announcements

Between NK, China, Russia, and now Iran, any number of bad actors could want to start shit.
As General Petraeus says "deterrance" is the key to survival.
We need to keep the biggest stick on the planet.

I thought this was made up, so I checked….and it’s for real. Why would NY start warning its citizens of this now?

Because evil people tell you their intentions if you pay attention

What's up with this?

Fear and Propaganda to control the populace. I would not be surprised if Biden does not take this mainstream in time for the 2022 elections and declares America to be in some kind of National Emergency so his team can grant themselves Emergency Powers and do the same Criminal Election Fraud they engaged in in 2020.

It's apparent that many Russians (check the Europe message board), believe that Russia has a decisive advantage in nuclear weapons.

It's doubtful that any advantage that they may have would be enough to prevent the total destruction of Russia in a nuclear war, but if they believe it they won't know until it's too late.

Let's hope it's nothing but more Russian saber rattling. Of course with Trump as President they probably got full and complete info on the status of the U.S. nuclear arsenal and any R&D.

Thanks Trumpbots!

So if NYC is attacked with nukes, get in the middle of a building or wash yourself off if caught outside?
Maybe the people caught in sun like temperatures as the entire city disintegrates into a crater should use some sun screen too?
My neighbor down the street has an actual underground concrete nuclear bomb shelter built in the 60s. It's about 14' × 20'. When he and I went in it in the first time in years, it was moldy smelling and had black widow spiders in it. The ventilation pipes were clogged with dirt dauber nests. Nevertheless we cleaned it out real good and used it three years ago when a tornado warning went off. I wouldn't hesitate to use it again.

Because evil people tell you their intentions if you pay attention
Obama 10 days before Trump is inaugurated removed the gain of function ban for Fauci to give him cover for the COVID19 BIOWEAPON he was working on illegally in Wuhan with the CCP during Obama's term.

In 2017, Fauci announces that the Trump Administration will be attacked by the very COVID19 BIOWEAPON Obama Block Op'd and paid Fauci to create.

2 Years later just in time to impact our Elections, COVID19 is used by Democrat Run Districts to violate citizens rights, undermine democracy and illegally change election laws and alter the outcome through Election Fraud of the 2020 Election.

I find it Hilarious how The Profit Fauci who headed the COVID19 BIOWEAPON research and development lab predicted COVID19 in 2017, and DemNazis be like "Nuthin to see here"
leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

I got some bat crackers for your bat soup you bat morons!
1657566829885.png

Last edited:
Fear and Propaganda to control the populace. I would not be surprised if Biden does not take this mainstream in time for the 2022 elections and declares America to be in some kind of National Emergency so his team can grant themselves Emergency Powers and do the same Criminal Election Fraud they engaged in in 2020.
You're probably right since their obsession to hold on to power for the midterms.

It's apparent that many Russians (check the Europe message board), believe that Russia has a decisive advantage in nuclear weapons.

It's doubtful that any advantage that they may have would be enough to prevent the total destruction of Russia in a nuclear war, but if they believe it they won't know until it's too late.

Let's hope it's nothing but more Russian saber rattling. Of course with Trump as President they probably got full and complete info on the status of the U.S. nuclear arsenal and any R&D.

Thanks Trumpbots!
tds-hatedt.jpg

Forum List

Back