More abortion insanity

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So much reactionary bullshit going on, NO ONE is thinking.
So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?
WTF is wrong with people SMH

Sen. Tina Maharath (D-Canal Winchester) said her bill would allow anyone who becomes pregnant to file a civil suit against the person who impregnated them — even if it happened as a result of consensual sex.
“Regardless of the circumstances. I felt it was important to have that vague language due to the fact that abortion is now banned here in the state of Ohio,” Maharath said.

So does this mean males can sue birth control providers for not stopping the pregnancy?

The bill is unconstitutional, one-sided and doesn't offer equal protection to both females and males.

It'll be shitcanned.

It does seem that child support should be paid from the moment of conception.

More proof that the pro-aborts were just using it as another form of birth control.

We knew it all along...

Ending the right to abortion was the DUMBEST thing the SC has done since the Dredd Scott ruling

This happens every time bad legal decisions are pushed through by zealots. Prohibition much?

Forum List

Back