We Know They Aren't Liberals, So What Are They?

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
The left wing has long called themselves "liberals" but this label is not true or accurate in any way.
I stopped calling them liberals years ago as their authoritarian natures started to manifest for all to see.
What is a classical liberal?
  1. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise: classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves
Mandates, affirmative action, censorship, cancel culture, wokeness, special rights, election fraud, political persecutions, baby murder, gun control, lockdowns, price controls, wars, anti-self defense, anti-religion, riots, looting, racism, reparations, CRT, BLM, etc... these are all examples of common things many Dems stand for & none are based on a liberal philosophy.

So what is the proper term for this leftist philosophy? They also label themselves as "progressives" but that isn't accurate either.
Not unless your idea of progress is moving towards a totalitarian collectivism that negates individual rights in pursuit of the "greater good". That is not progress, that is moving backwards.
IMO, progress is made when society moves towards more individual freedom, less govt & taxes & maximum opportunity for all.
Opportunity is just the chance to make something of yourself but it doesn't try to guarantee equality of outcome because that is impossible & makes a mess of things simply trying to pursue this Utopian pipedream.
The left is attempting to move us in the opposite direction, so maybe the true term for todays leftists would be regressives.

It's a shame because I have lots of fun terms they really seem to appreciate: Proglodyte, progbots, progjection, proggy, progtard, proglitarian, progzi, progvert, progspeak, etc...
I'm not saying I'll stop using those terms because it's fun for the whole family.

What I am trying to say is, never call them liberals because you are flattering them & enabling their own delusions that they aren't the actual mini tyrants trying to enforce conformity on us all.
Many of them actually believe they are the good guys. So did Hitler, Stalin, Mao & Castro but, just like with todays regressives, history will show them to be an evil force of destruction on the world.
They are collectivist totalitarians that have decided the greater good means starvation, less freedom, no energy, big govt symbiosis with giant corporations (fascism), medical experiments & abolishing personal property, individual liberties & God given natural rights.
They are making a neo-fascist NWO omelette & we are the eggs.
Don't be an egg

Last edited:
The left wing has long called themselves as "liberals" but this label is not true or accurate in any way.
I stopped calling them liberals years ago as their authoritarian natures started to manifest for all to see.
  1. a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise: classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves
Mandates, affirmative action, censorship, cancel culture, wokeness, special rights, election fraud, political persecutions, baby murder, gun control, lockdowns, price controls, wars, anti-self defense, anti-religion, riots, looting, racism, reparations, CRT, BLM, etc... these are all examples of common things many Dems stand for & none are based on a liberal philosophy.

So what is the proper term for this leftist philosophy? They also label themselves as "progressives" but that isn't accurate either.
Not unless your idea of progress is moving towards a totalitarian collectivism that negates individual rights in pursuit of the "greater good". That is not progress, that is moving backwards.
IMO, progress is made when society moves towards more individual freedom, less govt & taxes & maximum opportunity for all.
Opportunity is just the chance to make something of yourself but it doesn't try to guarantee equality of outcome because that is impossible & makes a mess of things simply trying to pursue this Utopian pipedream.
The left is attempting to move us in the opposite direction, so maybe the true term for todays leftists would be regressives.

It's a shame because I have lots of fun terms they really seem to appreciate: Proglodyte, progbots, progjection, proggy, progtard, proglitarian, progzi, progvert, progspeak, etc...
I'm not saying I'll stop using those terms because it's fun for the whole family.

What I am trying to say is, never call them liberals because you are flattering them & enabling their own delusions that they aren't the actual mini tyrants trying to enforce conformity on us all.
Many of them actually believe they are the good guys. So did Hitler, Stalin, Mao & Castro but, just like with todays regressives, history will show them to be an evil force of destruction on the world.
They are collectivist totalitarians that have decided the greater good means starvation, less freedom, no energy, big govt symbiosis with giant corporations (fascism), medical experiments & abolishing personal property, individual liberties & God given natural rights.
They are making a neo-fascist NWO omelette & we are the eggs.
Don't be an egg

I always went with progressive statists.

1657567879810.png

^^^ war mongers

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The left wing has long called themselves "liberals" but this label is not true or accurate in any way.

I think "Corporatist" is the most accurate term. Unfortunately, it's an often misunderstood term (ie, it doesn't mean "rule by incorporated businesses"):

noun: corporatism
* the control of a state or organization by large interest groups.
"roughly one hundred years ago, the free market began to be replaced with corporatism"

The biggest problem with corporatism, in my view, is that it stands in direct opposition to individual rights. It favors group privilege, distributed and assigned by the state, over universal rights enjoyed by everyone.

I think "Corporatist" is the most accurate term. Unfortunately, it's an often misunderstood term (ie, it doesn't mean "rule by incorporated businesses"):

The biggest problem with corporatism, in my view, is that it stands in direct opposition to individual rights. It favors group privilege, distributed and assigned by the state, over universal rights enjoyed by everyone.

Very well said.

"Mandates, affirmative action, censorship, cancel culture, wokeness, special rights, election fraud, political persecutions, baby murder, gun control, lockdowns, price controls, wars, anti-self defense, anti-religion, riots, looting, racism, reparations, CRT, BLM, etc... these are all examples of common things many Dems stand for & none are based on a liberal philosophy."

You idiots need to stop telling liberals what's wrong with liberals. You're so full of shit your eyes must be brown.
You need to work on some ideas that are saleable to the rest of the people, because liberals aren't voting for any of the things you claim. Perhaps if you asked what liberals believe in instead of telling us, you'd find that we don't believe in anything that you claim we do.

"Mandates, affirmative action, censorship, cancel culture, wokeness, special rights, election fraud, political persecutions, baby murder, gun control, lockdowns, price controls, wars, anti-self defense, anti-religion, riots, looting, racism, reparations, CRT, BLM, etc... these are all examples of common things many Dems stand for & none are based on a liberal philosophy."

You idiots need to stop telling liberals what's wrong with liberals. You're so full of shit your eyes must be brown.
You need to work on some ideas that are saleable to the rest of the people, because liberals aren't voting for any of the things you claim. Perhaps if you asked what liberals believe in instead of telling us, you'd find that we don't believe in anything that you claim we do.

You're no liberal

LMAO Biden and Dem policies are down to 29% approval. :itsok:

Perhaps if you asked what liberals believe in instead of telling us, you'd find that we don't believe in anything that you claim we do.
Yep. And if Republicans actually did that - actually looked for ways they might address the concerns of liberals without sacrificing core values - they might even win some liberal votes. Unless the intent is to merely insult and attack them. That doesn't work as well.

Parasites, Traitors, NPC Drones, apparatchiks, bed wetters, lunatics, jabbering retards, fuck sticks, turds, animated genetic waste, blithering idiots, worms, asshole tumors, hemorrhoids, freaks of nature, perverts, deviants, cock roaches, cock suckers, pieces of shit....

This could go on for a while....

Forum List

Back