Zone1 Whatever you do to the least of My people, you do unto Me, said Jesus (Mt 25:31-46)

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
So we need not wonder why Jesus said that (paraphrase) most people end up in Hell?

This Scripture gives us the answer.

People are rude, hateful and vicious toward Christians

Some are all those things (hateful, etc) just because the person is not in THEIR religion. And then they have the nerve to turn around and accuse THEM of being overly religious!

So we need not wonder why Jesus said that (paraphrase) most people end up in Hell?

Some are all those things (hateful, etc) just because the person is not in THEIR religion. And then they have the nerve to turn around and accuse THEM of being overly religious!
But there is still "Love your enemies" and the recognition that it is a grace and blessing that you are NOT in the dark.

To find any solance in people being in Hell seems to me a sin.

protestants who hate Catholicism and refuse to try to understand it

are the most religious of all

ironically
Why is "hate" usually ascribed to some unnamed third person? Do You hate protestants? Are they not His people?

The Bible does not indicate the exact number of people who will be in heaven or hell, but it does give a ratio. Jesus taught in Matthew 7:13-14, "Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." There will evidently be far more people in hell than in heaven.

Whatever you do to the least of My people, you do unto Me,​

Jewish people must feel absolutely dreadful presently .
All of them destined for Hell and eternal damnation .

Well done Nutty Yahoo and his insane fellow Nazis

A lot of people find Truth
Not from the Book of Misery they don't.
You are not overly religious, you condemn others to hell just for the church they attend. People that Christ Himself died to redeem!
You would do well to sweep your own porch and not worry about what God's Protestants are doing:

Matthew 7:3-5 Or how can you say to your neighbor, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye' while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor's eye."

But there is still "Love your enemies" and the recognition that it is a grace and blessing that you are NOT in the dark.

To find any solance in people being in Hell seems to me a sin.
Thanks for accusing me of evil

that's very Christian of you

99% of all religion claiming to be christian do not obey Jesus.
Is your op like the false religions standing on both sides of mens wars blowing each others heads off= doing to the least of Jesus' brothers since they are the same religion?=Yes.
Catholicism did it in the rev war, civil war, ww1, ww2-millions slaughtered-the bloodguilt has amassed to the heavens-RUN FROM THEM.

another candidate for Ignore

kjw47

sigh

I just don't have time for people who apparently don't know how to discuss issues w/o calling people dumbass names...

Forum List

Back