What would it take to get you to take the vax?

Hypocritical how libbie absolutely shrieked at us to look after them and mask and hide.
Now that some won’t vaccinate-crickets. That’s because the indecisions centering around non inoculation lends itself to keeping us restricted.
It’s solely your choice not to vaccinate. If your passport doesn’t allow you the liberty you desire. Look to yourself for blame.
. If your passport doesn’t allow you the liberty you desire.

You don't now the meaning of the word "liberty":

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
I'll consider it if:

1) The blanket immunity granted the manufacturers is rescinded.

2) Democrats shut the fuck up about it.

3) We suddenly have honest media reporting.
IOW, you ain’t getting a vaccination.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

Why take the vaccine if you have not taken it by now? I am of the opinion that this entire thing was nothing but a PLOY by the power brokers to win the 2020 election. The numbers are coming down, herd immunity is the new reality. If you are concerned and are somewhat of a healthy person........don't subject yourself to the world wide data base that is a by product of this "PLANNEDDEMIC". The world needs examples of the capacity of the human body to defend itself against this virus regardless of its origins....... naturally.......

The chances of any otherwise healthy individual of contracting this disease is basically slim to none at this point in history.

Don't worry........be happy, its served its masters as planned. Until the next time an attempt is made to undermine the New World Order. Human lives mean nothing to these power brokers. The best defense is to stay well informed and make your decisions based upon logic and reason.....not emotion....or stay dumbed down like the peon that is required in this New World Order to do the dying, the work that earns wealth.....

Eternal Vigilance is the never ending price that must be paid if you do not wish to become part of the sacrificial herd.

Last edited:

Same here.

Covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines which are still new and still experimental. Instead of activating your immune system like a standard vaccine using partially dead virus cells, covid vaccines program the messenger ribonucleic acid in your genes. Not something I'm willing to mess around really, reprogramming genes.

If mRNA vaccines had been around for decades I'd be more willing but we have no idea what long or even short term effects could be.

Thalidomide was a experimental drug deemed safe for pregnant women to help with nausea also and in the end it became a X class drug because it cause mass deformation in the children. Granted that's an extreme case but it still begs to be cautious of anything experimental being used, especially one being rushed through testing and production for the sake of being the first on the market to make big bucks.

Hypocritical how libbie absolutely shrieked at us to look after them and mask and hide.
Now that some won’t vaccinate-crickets. That’s because the indecisions centering around non inoculation lends itself to keeping us restricted.
It’s solely your choice not to vaccinate. If your passport doesn’t allow you the liberty you desire. Look to yourself for blame.

Is your irony deliberate?

If I need your "passport" (i.e. permission) I don't have liberty, you fucking fascist pig.

If there's negative info that's been "supressed" & kept from you, how do know it exists?

BTW, do windmills cause cancer?

If I need your "passport" (i.e. permission) I don't have liberty, you fucking fascist pig.
Now I see it was deliberate. That was the point, dope. You are solely to blame for it. I’m free to travel abroad while you hide in your basement loading ammo no doubt. Enjoy.

Now I see it was deliberate. That was the point, dope. You are solely to blame for it. I’m free to travel abroad while you hide in your basement loading ammo no doubt. Enjoy.
Eat shit, asshole....Oh, and mind your own fucking business, Karen.

View attachment 495577

If the death toll numbers had been like they said when all this began and the vax had been proven to save lives perhaps.

But the death toll numbers are more like having a bad flu and the vax doesn't do much of anything the way those in power continue with their mask mandates, social distancing, and lockdowns.

I'm doing fine without.

*****SMILE*****

:)

States all over the Country are relaxing mandates such as mask wearing. Now find something else to piss & moan about.

Btw, do windmills cause cancer?

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.
Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

Your foolish paranoia has you afraid of shadows.
Vaccines are about public health. Not domination.
What benefit is gained by pushing faulty or dangerous vaccines?
Again, it’s mostly a dodge to discredit and keep us under the fakery thumb. Cant ask if you are vaccinated so we will just keep you masked and under other imbecilic restrictions.
States all over the Country are easing restrictions, Ace. Nice try.

Do windmills cause cancer?

Seriously, a virus cooked up in a lab to KILL humans just get the vaccine people. Yes Democrats are assholes, this is not about politics.
How are the democrats involved in some massive cover-up about cooking vaccines?
They have nothing to with it. You are paranoid about democrats. You're off you head son. No one hates like republicans.

Seriously, a virus cooked up in a lab to KILL humans just get the vaccine people. Yes Democrats are assholes, this is not about politics.
They have nothing to with it. You are paranoid about democrats. You're off you head son. No one hates like republicans.
Democrats are lying filth scum, we hate their guts.

Machine guns

States all over the Country are relaxing mandates such as mask wearing. Now find something else to piss & moan about.

Btw, do windmills cause cancer?

1622435628996.png

You can piss and moan all you want and I'm still not interested in your vaccine.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Democrats are lying filth scum, we hate their guts.

Youre a nice hate filled piece of shit. You don't 9mind them paying taxes and dying at war for you but you're not happy about them voting.
You proved my point about hatred.

How do you speak to neighbours and businesses that are democrats? I'll bet you haven't got the courage to their face you wimp. Hide behind some hideous name. Home of the brave my ass.

Forum List

Back