What would it take to get you to take the vax?

What you need is chicken soup, but I don’t recommend taking it intravenously trust me the results are BAD and I’m speaking from experience!:D
LOL... Must have been a really thick needle, did you jam it into your femoral artery? I just drank copious amounts of chicken broth, ate Vitamin C like cookies and got a lot of rest.

Binge watched Rick and Morty, The Solar Opposites, and Angry Cops videos as well. Humor helps with healing, I'm a firm believer in that.

I dunno...

A time-machine for starters...

To take me back to mid-December 2020 before I got Dose 1 of 2 of the Pfizer...

--------

Vaccinations, like masks some months ago, are not a political statement... they're an Intelligence Test...

Darwinian selection of the more intelligent vs. the Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns who are truly clue-less...

By all means... feel free NOT to get vaccinated... the country's gettin' kinda crowded anyway... gotta cull the herd somehow.... :abgg2q.jpg:
It's not bubonic plague. It's not Ebola. It's not zombie plague. It is a cold.

1622405307799.png

If the death toll numbers had been like they said when all this began and the vax had been proven to save lives perhaps.

But the death toll numbers are more like having a bad flu and the vax doesn't do much of anything the way those in power continue with their mask mandates, social distancing, and lockdowns.

I'm doing fine without.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
If all the “negative information and data has been suppressed”, how do you know it exists?
Negative information like Eric Clapton who took the shot and could not move his arms or legs for 2 weeks

Kind of hard to keep him silent.

What you need is chicken soup, but I don’t recommend taking it intravenously trust me the results are BAD and I’m speaking from experience!:D
LOL... Must have been a really thick needle, did you jam it into your femoral artery? I just drank copious amounts of chicken broth, ate Vitamin C like cookies and got a lot of rest.

Binge watched Rick and Morty, The Solar Opposites, and Angry Cops videos as well. Humor helps with healing, I'm a firm believer in that.

LOL, it was a BIG needle and I went for the jugular, however given that I'm a vegetarian and thus don't eat chicken it was either that or suppositories, so I went with option A. :p

Get well soon Pete!

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

If all the “negative information and data has been suppressed”, how do you know it exists?
Because I spend time looking for it.
Yeah but according to you it's been "suppressed" so how are you finding it? and if you are finding it, why not share it? and if you CAN share it then it's not "suppressed", right?

Not to mention the fact that in your OP you stated: "I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed", but now you're implying that you do have access to "all the negative information and data that is being suppressed", therefore there's nothing holding you back from a decision, right?
When did I imply that I DO have access to it? I only remember saying that I search for it.
OIC, so you're looking for it and can't find it?

In that case, let's go back and see what's behind DOOR#1
Nightfox said:

Round and Round we go, where the circle stops, only EvMetro knows.

:popcorn:
Suppression of negative vaccine information is a huge topic that deserves a dedicated thread. In your honor, here you go:

I'd start looking for a new job.
That's also possible, but it would have to be a great one. I love what I do and have been there 15 years.
Would you get vaxxed for a free burger or donut at a local business?
Anyone who would accept pumping fast tracked chemicals into their bodies for any bribe, be it burger or money, deserves all they get and more.

I haven't had an illness more serious than the common cold in twenty years. No flus, nothing. My immune system is good, no way I'm injecting myself with something that could cause me harm down the road.

Anyone who would accept pumping fast tracked chemicals into their bodies for any bribe, be it burger or money, deserves all they get and more.

I haven't had an illness more serious than the common cold in twenty years. No flus, nothing. My immune system is good, no way I'm injecting myself with something that could cause me harm down the road.
I was mostly kidding.

Because I spend time looking for it.
Yeah but according to you it's been "suppressed" so how are you finding it? and if you are finding it, why not share it? and if you CAN share it then it's not "suppressed", right?

Not to mention the fact that in your OP you stated: "I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed", but now you're implying that you do have access to "all the negative information and data that is being suppressed", therefore there's nothing holding you back from a decision, right?
When did I imply that I DO have access to it? I only remember saying that I search for it.
OIC, so you're looking for it and can't find it?

In that case, let's go back and see what's behind DOOR#1
Nightfox said:

Round and Round we go, where the circle stops, only EvMetro knows.

:popcorn:
Suppression of negative vaccine information is a huge topic that deserves a dedicated thread. In your honor, here you go:

No thanks, I'm not interested in wading through another "We're searching for Puff the Magic Dragon, we've been looking but we've haven't found any evidence of him, but we KNOW he exists" thread.

In the interests of time and effort, allow me to help you out the answer is, repeat after me... "I don't know that there's any negative information and data that's being suppressed, I've looked, haven't found any and thus must operate on the assumption that it doesn't exist until some credible evidence surfaces that invalidates that assumption", it's okay, nobody will think any less of you for admitting that, in fact I personally will give you props for it. BTW when I say "credible evidence" I don't mean some yahoo on an Internet Message Board telling you that it exists.

Now for the GOOD NEWS, there's plenty of "negative information and data" on the current crop of vaccines and it's ALL publicly accessible @ VAERS - Data , it's compiled all the reported negative effects of the vaccines all in one easy to search and readily accessible database.

You're welcome. :)

Negative information like Eric Clapton who took the shot and could not move his arms or legs for 2 weeks

Kind of hard to keep him silent.
If he didn't have private security he might had shot himself in the back of the head or hung himself alone in a cell with toilet paper.

LOL, it was a BIG needle and I went for the jugular, however given that I'm a vegetarian and thus don't eat chicken it was either that or suppositories, so I went with option A. :p

Get well soon Pete!
Thanks, we recovered months ago. The wife actually went to get tested to make sure and was positive. The kids were barely phased, me being a fat bastard suffered a bit but it was NOTHING like the H1N3 that damn near liked to have killed us in 2018. It was a bad cold that lingered. I realize that a lot of people died, but I'm also aware of reports that numbers were deliberately manipulated for...

Wait for it...

Free Government MONEY!!!!

giphy (1).gif

When I'm in my casket, they can give it to me.

Chose not getting or giving the virus to others. two shots no problems. Would like to see 100%, do understand your fear. Always your choice to not get vaccine. am enjoying the increased freedom.

I have already taken it have not had any issues or side effects.
Hopefully for you, it doesn't have any long term problems that we don't know about yet.
I'm more concerned about the long term effect of the virus. Many viruses may go into a latent stage and reactivate years later.

For example, the chickenpox virus can lay dormant in CNS cells for years and then cause shingles when it reactivates. And we know that this coronavirus can infect the CNS. HIV is another virus that can lie dormant in the body for years and then cause AIDS when it reactivates.

In a gain of function experiment virologists have genetically modified a bat coronavirus by splicing HIV alleles into it's RNA in order to make it able to infect the human respiratory tract.

It's certainly possible that this is that genetically modified virus. It's just fucking creepy.

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.
Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

Your foolish paranoia has you afraid of shadows.
Vaccines are about public health. Not domination.
What benefit is gained by pushing faulty or dangerous vaccines?
Again, it’s mostly a dodge to discredit and keep us under the fakery thumb. Cant ask if you are vaccinated so we will just keep you masked and under other imbecilic restrictions.

Hypocritical how libbie absolutely shrieked at us to look after them and mask and hide.
Now that some won’t vaccinate-crickets. That’s because the indecisions centering around non inoculation lends itself to keeping us restricted.

Forum List

Back