What would it take to get you to take the vax?

The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.
Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

Your foolish paranoia has you afraid of shadows.
Vaccines are about public health. Not domination.
What benefit is gained by pushing faulty or dangerous vaccines?
Again, it’s mostly a dodge to discredit and keep us under the fakery thumb. Cant ask if you are vaccinated so we will just keep you masked and under other imbecilic restrictions.
Again, it’s mostly a dodge to discredit and keep us under the fakery thumb. Cant ask if you are vaccinated so we will just keep you masked and under other imbecilic restrictions.
My entire family is vaccinated. No restrictions here. I wear a mask in certain venues by choice. Quite a lot of you unclean coattail riders claiming you’re vaccinated about. Curious that you would try to intimate that I am somehow the scared one while you’re dodging your ill perceived shadows of conspiracy everywhere. Better keep that iron close.
FYI: No need to worry about “unclean coat tail riders”, You’re vaccinated, take advantage of the perks.
FYI: No need to worry about “unclean coat tail riders”, You’re vaccinated, take advantage of the perks.
Variants come from the unclean.

No, variants come from natural selection that is the result of "flattening the curve".
The only way to avoid variants is to end it quickly by herd immunity from recovery.
Vaccinated can get infected as easily as anyone.
A vaccinated person can become infected but is not likely to develop a viral load large enough to infect others. That means no variant and no spread by the vaccinated.
Yes, you're correct, a vaccinated person can get infected; however, I'm going by the CDC guidelines which indicate that the probability is low enough not to present a significant risk to the vaccinated person.

To each his/her own though, Personally I've had enough of mask wearing so I'm enjoying not being required to wear one any longer, makes getting those shots well worth it! :)

Take Care!

View attachment 495577

If the death toll numbers had been like they said when all this began and the vax had been proven to save lives perhaps.

But the death toll numbers are more like having a bad flu and the vax doesn't do much of anything the way those in power continue with their mask mandates, social distancing, and lockdowns.

I'm doing fine without.

*****SMILE*****

:)

States all over the Country are relaxing mandates such as mask wearing. Now find something else to piss & moan about.

Btw, do windmills cause cancer?

Yes, in many places the masks are starting to look properly stupid.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

What would it take to get YOU to take the shot?
The only information needed is that hundreds of millions have been vaccinated and aren’t dead or suffering debilitating effects.

Stop over thinking it and get the shot

MANY more millions have NOT taken the Jab, NOT worn masks and never got sick. Stay out of our business.

If there's negative info that's been "supressed" & kept from you, how do know it exists?
Here:

If there's negative info that's been "supressed" & kept from you, how do know it exists?
Here:
You STILL haven't learned your lesson EvMetro ?

Sheesh, that's disappointing after I went through all the trouble to point out the flaws in your reasoning on this subject and pointed you to the "negative information and data" you claimed you were looking for. Not to mention you're once again trying to pawn off a thread by USMB posters as an authoritative source.:(

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't teach it how to reason."

Here:

Sheesh, that's disappointing after I went through all the trouble to point out the flaws in your reasoning on this subject and pointed you to the "negative information and data" you claimed you were looking for. Not to mention you're once again trying to pawn off a thread by USMB posters as an authoritative source.:(

In order for me to voluntarily take the vaccine, I still would need to view all the suppressed information and data about the vaccines, compare it to the positive data, and make an informed decision based on all that. The denial of censorship from you or any other commies does not change what it would take for me to voluntarily take the vaccine. If anything, the subjective opinions and attitudes of people like you make me even more suspicious of the vaccine.

I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

Negative information and data suppression?

Every tiny little negative reaction is screeched from the rooftops at the maximum volume the antivaxers can muster. There is no suppressed data.

Here:

In order for me to voluntarily take the vaccine, I still would need to view all the suppressed information and data about the vaccines, compare it to the positive data, and make an informed decision based on all that. The denial of censorship from you or any other commies does not change what it would take for me to voluntarily take the vaccine. If anything, the subjective opinions and attitudes of people like you make me even more suspicious of the vaccine.
Fine with me. ICU's are full of guys like you who won't take the vaccine, so update your will & life insurance. Have fun.

MANY more millions have NOT taken the Jab, NOT worn masks and never got sick. Stay out of our business.
They have been lucky.

Lucky is not a plan

Nope, I'd be willing to take the covid vaccine if I could have access to all the negative information and data that has been suppressed, and compare it to all the positive information that is available. If I still felt like it was a wise choice after seeing all the information that has been kept from me, I'd get the shot.

The only other way I get the shot is if my door is smashed down, I am captured, and held against my will. Even then, they may notice my "cold dead hands" and save it for somebody else.
Which “negative” information is that? what is being “kept from you”? Why would anyone hide info from you? To what ends?

My entire family is vaccinated. No restrictions here. I wear a mask in certain venues by choice. Quite a lot of you unclean coattail riders claiming you’re vaccinated about. Curious that you would try to intimate that I am somehow the scared one while you’re dodging your ill perceived shadows of conspiracy everywhere. Better keep that iron close.

No, variants come from natural selection that is the result of "flattening the curve".
The only way to avoid variants is to end it quickly by herd immunity from recovery.
A vaccinated person can become infected but is not likely to develop a viral load large enough to infect others. That means no variant and no spread by the vaccinated.
Yes, you're correct, a vaccinated person can get infected; however, I'm going by the CDC guidelines which indicate that the probability is low enough not to present a significant risk to the vaccinated person.

To each his/her own though, Personally I've had enough of mask wearing so I'm enjoying not being required to wear one any longer, makes getting those shots well worth it! :)

Take Care!
It’s not a significant risk to the average person. Those with underlying conditions who are on immuno-suppressant therapies can still be at a greater risk to especially newer variants. It’s sensible to continue wearing a mask in certain crowded situations if you have folks like that in your life. Subsequent boosters and studies of that population will eventually bring them to equal protection.

They have been lucky.

Lucky is not a plan

Nope, "luck" is not involved at all.

Same here.

Covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines which are still new and still experimental. Instead of activating your immune system like a standard vaccine using partially dead virus cells, covid vaccines program the messenger ribonucleic acid in your genes. Not something I'm willing to mess around really, reprogramming genes.

If mRNA vaccines had been around for decades I'd be more willing but we have no idea what long or even short term effects could be.

Thalidomide was a experimental drug deemed safe for pregnant women to help with nausea also and in the end it became a X class drug because it cause mass deformation in the children. Granted that's an extreme case but it still begs to be cautious of anything experimental being used, especially one being rushed through testing and production for the sake of being the first on the market to make big bucks.
The J&J vaccine is a regular (killed virus) vaccine.

Here:

Well, I gave it my best shot but unfortunately with respect to utilizing reason and understanding the concept of credible evidence, you're clearly HOPELESS. :rolleyes:

Enjoy wallowing in your own malicious ignorance.

Negative information and data suppression?

Every tiny little negative reaction is screeched from the rooftops at the maximum volume the antivaxers can muster. There is no suppressed data

Take Care!
It’s not a significant risk to the average person. Those with underlying conditions who are on immuno-suppressant therapies can still be at a greater risk to especially newer variants. It’s sensible to continue wearing a mask in certain crowded situations if you have folks like that in your life. Subsequent boosters and studies of that population will eventually bring them to equal protection.
That's a good point (underlying conditions), I'm fortunate enough to be in excellent health so I wasn't considering the fact that those with higher risk factors would need to remain more cautious even after being vaccinated.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Same here.

Covid vaccines are mRNA vaccines which are still new and still experimental. Instead of activating your immune system like a standard vaccine using partially dead virus cells, covid vaccines program the messenger ribonucleic acid in your genes. Not something I'm willing to mess around really, reprogramming genes.

If mRNA vaccines had been around for decades I'd be more willing but we have no idea what long or even short term effects could be.

Thalidomide was a experimental drug deemed safe for pregnant women to help with nausea also and in the end it became a X class drug because it cause mass deformation in the children. Granted that's an extreme case but it still begs to be cautious of anything experimental being used, especially one being rushed through testing and production for the sake of being the first on the market to make big bucks.
The J&J vaccine is a regular (killed virus) vaccine.
Wrong. You didn't even Google it before you made that statement?

"The Johnson & Johnson vaccine is based on the virus’s genetic instructions for building the spike protein. But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses double-stranded DNA."

Same mechanism. Hijacks the genetic system to tell the body to create a spike protein that triggers an immune response. Uses DNA instead of RNA.

Last edited:
I dunno...

A time-machine for starters...

To take me back to mid-December 2020 before I got Dose 1 of 2 of the Pfizer...

--------

Vaccinations, like masks some months ago, are not a political statement... they're an Intelligence Test...

Darwinian selection of the more intelligent vs. the Krazy Kornspiracy Klowns who are truly clue-less...

By all means... feel free NOT to get vaccinated... the country's gettin' kinda crowded anyway... gotta cull the herd somehow.... :abgg2q.jpg:

When the studies were done with the animals for these experimental injections, the herd was culled and all died after they received the injections. The tests never progressed to humans.........because the animals all died. Now, the people receiving the shot...................are the experiment. The ones who don't receive are the control.

, I still would need to view all the suppressed information and data about the vaccines
What suppressed information?
This:

, I still would need to view all the suppressed information and data about the vaccines
What suppressed information?
This:

You can't link to your own threads here as proof of your crazy assertions.

Sorry for your luck.

Try again

Forum List

Back