What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

I think you're right. More violence based on lies and deception.
The "violence was committed yesterday by Biden, Garland, and the FBI. Par for the course with Garland storm troopers, after their conduct with Peter Navarro, Roger Stone, while inaction against Hunter Biden, and Hillary Clinton acid washing 30,000 emails after being subpoened for them.

These thugs don't even try to present a good appearance.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
Yawn. More of the same witch hunt stuff. The paid leftwing protesters will probably riot again.

People cheered when it was said Trump was out for revenge. Maybe this is Garland getting his.

Heard the FBI was after boxes of work product that was supposed to go to the National archives. The boxes were sent in January.

No one is dumb enough to fall for this obvious plot to anger Republicans.

What we're going to do is win the House and investigate everyone...Biden, Pelosi, the FBI...everyone....
There was 15 boxes sent in January,

The was a 100 page inventory of stuff he took which didn't belong to him. This is just stealing from work...

A considerable amount was classified we can't see the inventory (estimate 3 pages worth). This is highly classified stuff Trump was keeping in a semi public residence.

We still don't know what they were looking for... Thee is absolutely no evidence that this investigation is politically motivated... The National Archives were the ones initially concerned and the Trump Administration were definitely breaking the law before in there treatment of public records...

Heard the FBI was after boxes of work product that was supposed to go to the National archives. The boxes were sent in January.

No one is dumb enough to fall for this obvious plot to anger Republicans.

What we're going to do is win the House and investigate everyone...Biden, Pelosi, the FBI...everyone....

1660039110669.jpeg

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
He has been the target of investigations since 2016. You will have to forgive us if we arent shocked by your investigations that lead nowhere anymore.

???

He’s always been the target of your witch hunts.

We’ll continue to support him because ALL of your allegations are always false, and have proven to be false.

We support the man and his policies, for Making America Great Again. That means bringing critical manufacturing back to this country and not relying on Communist China. That means becoming energy independent (again) and not relying on Middle Eastern oil. That means not starting any stupid wars to appease the Defense industry. It means securing our border so our country doesn’t turn into a third world shit hole.

Any more dumb questions?

1660039425640.png

they will whine and cry about poor trump and how he is mistreated...and scream fake news and tds...that is all they can do at this point...how does it feel to support a traitor to this country like trump?

I would expect the same thing everyone of the Hillary cult did.

I predict in the future when there is a total totalitarian style government you won't be so smug. They won't stop with the Deplorables and give their adherents a bye. The fact is Prog voters will be pizzed that the glory of the godless cult they belong to has not been achieved. It is easier to acquire the power than to keep it.Thenit becomes a population control problem with final solutions.

when haven’t you dems targeted him?

when haven’t you demafasict not weaponized govt against political rivals? this is nothing new

Last edited:

ThunderousLeanIriomotecat-max-1mb.gif

What will Progressive Nazis do next?

Whine bitterly, cling to their alt-right media sources who will lie to them and make them feel better, and yes..eventually, it will come to violence.
And then happily send their money to their savior...because he needs it. :)

Well now. After:

The Steele Dossier
Russian "Collusion"
The Mueller Report
The phone call

...who can blame us? It's up to YOU goods now to prove this was warranted. And that's looking real dim, isn't it?
1) Just about ALL of it verified. Except for the pee-pee tape. We know Putin has that.
2) Trump Tower Meeting. It happened. Why can't you just own it?
3) What about it? We can argue all day about collusion (which Mueller didn't pursue) but obstruction? That was pretty evident from Part 2.
Muller's investigation was wrapped in just a little over a year and paid for in full (Thanks Paul!). Which is more than I can say for Durham's
little snipe hunt. How's that goin by the way? :)
4) Which phone call? The one where Trump tried to strongarm a foreign leader into digging up dirt on his political rival? Or the one where he
was trying to get the GA SOS to find him (invent) 11K more votes?

If Trump doesn't take those boxes of docs with him to Mar-A-Lago, yesterday doesn't happen.
He still gets indicted eventually, but now, yesterday was EMBARRASSING!
Almost certain he gets indicted...and he looks (if that's even possible) even more guilty than he did yesterday.

Rejoice! now that the Biden/Garland lunatics have given the Republicans the 2022 and 2024 elections on a silver platter. Democrats have hung themselves.

Folks will vote for Trump out of pure spite now.

If that's not possible then they will vote for DeSantis.

Either way the dems are tee-totally fucked.....The dems fail to grasp what they have just done to themselves.

Oh well, I will revel in dem misery.....hopefully for a generation.

Forum List

Back