What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
Sit here and LMFAO. Donations are rolling in for Trump And he will be elected in 2024. Sucks to be your stupid ass.

Nope Trump is a birther who doesn't know about US Customs and Immigration. That's extremely dumb.

Gotta laugh at your post. Trump had the border handled quite well. Your boy Bidumb is the one who fucked it all up.

surada

No because Bidung got rid of all that Trump did on the border. A border he had nailed down.
We now have millions more illegals in our country who cost us billions each year. You can thank Bidung for that.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
We will vote for him and he will win in 2024. It will be pure misery having to listen to all the whinin, snivelin, and blubberin those little wimps with their soiled panties will do. Especially when the redness turns to a rash.

We will vote for him and he will win in 2024. It will be pure misery having to listen to all the whinin, snivelin, and blubberin those little wimps with their soiled panties will. Especially when the redness turns to a rash.
It has been pure misery since 2020, listening to the whinin, snivelin, and blubberin little Trump wimps with their soiled panties making up excuses why the election was not fair.
I hope the Republicans runs somebody else in 2024 so we do not have to listen to whinin, snivelin, and blubberin little Trump wimps for another 4 years.
Trump, the big loser with big loser supporters.
I actually love watching the Trump minions whining like babies. Another 4 years would be pure pleasure. If Trump ends up in jail, I will not be able to contain my joy.

Forum List

Back