What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

The dumb thing here is you saying you will support trump despite the fake allegations before you have seen or heard any evidence involved in the investigation. That’s called blind ignorance. How can you expect anybody to respect that?

Well now. After:

The Steele Dossier
Russian "Collusion"
The Mueller Report
The phone call

...who can blame us? It's up to YOU goods now to prove this was warranted. And that's looking real dim, isn't it?

Well now. After:

The Steele Dossier
Russian "Collusion"
The Mueller Report
The phone call

...who can blame us? It's up to YOU goods now to prove this was warranted. And that's looking real dim, isn't it?
I can blame you…

Steele dossier was political dirt gathered for a campaign. Didn’t Jeb Bush start it? Didn’t trump accuse Cruzes dad of killing Kennedy? It’s stupid political dirt.

Muller was hired by Trumps appointed Asst AG and resulted in uncovering numerous interactions with Russians that Trumps people lied about. Flynn was fired by Trump for lying about talking to Russians! No, I’m it making this up…

We all heard the phone call. It was a disgraceful act of politicalization to levarage the power of POTUS to try and get dirt on a potential opponent.

Why do y’all make excuses for these horrible things. Im embarrassed for those that do.

My goodness… don’t you sound like the tough guy. Are you wanting to fight somebody to defend trumps honor?
It's a fight for America, and you're on the wrong side of it, dipshit.

Most Americans are going to see right through your bullshit propaganda and fuck you up.

To what extent that is is to be determined, but I guarantee it's most. We're tired of your shit, shitbag.

I can blame you…

Steele dossier was political dirt gathered for a campaign. Didn’t Jeb Bush start it? Didn’t trump accuse Cruzes dad of killing Kennedy? It’s stupid political dirt.

Muller was hired by Trumps appointed Asst AG and resulted in uncovering numerous interactions with Russians that Trumps people lied about. Flynn was fired by Trump for lying about talking to Russians! No, I’m it making this up…

We all heard the phone call. It was a disgraceful act of politicalization to levarage the power of POTUS to try and get dirt on a potential opponent.

Why do y’all make excuses for these horrible things. Im embarrassed for those that do.

I can blame you…

So much wrong with this. Trump was only asking for proof of Biden's selling his office to Ukraine and China.

Well, Hunter's laptop cleared up a lot.

So did his iPhone.
This is from October 2020:

GXxC5Bu.png
\

Yet they avoided that thing like the plague.

IOW you'll cheer the FBI on in wrongfully harrassing Trump yet not wanna get your ass kicked when the people are all pissed off about it. Amirite?
Oh hell no. If anything is being done inappropriately then it should be dealt with in court. We need to follow the law. Wouldn’t you agree?

So much wrong with this. Trump was only asking for proof of Biden's selling his office to Ukraine and China.

Well, Hunter's laptop cleared up a lot.

So did his iPhone.
This is from October 2020:

GXxC5Bu.png
\

Yet they avoided that thing like the plague.
Barr had hunters laptop and didn’t agree with you. And trump was fishing for dirt and leveraging the power of POTUS to get it. Completely inappropriate.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.
Rejoice! now that the Biden/Garland lunatics have given the Republicans the 2022 and 2024 elections on a silver platter. Democrats have hung themselves.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
I think you're right. More violence based on lies and deception.

Forum List

Back