What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

ElmerMudd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?

San Souci

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
Elect Desantis and fuck every stinkin' traitor Dem in the country.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Well they won't burn down thier own or black peoples neighborhoods

That would be the establishment progressive thing to do

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.​

Hahaha…more of the same….Hasn’t he been the “target of a major criminal probe” since 2015?

hunarcy

Gold Member
Reaction score

Go on strike and stop spending money until the Left is driven from power.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Heard the FBI was after boxes of work product that was supposed to go to the National archives. The boxes were sent in January.

No one is dumb enough to fall for this obvious plot to anger Republicans.

What we're going to do is win the House and investigate everyone...Biden, Pelosi, the FBI...everyone....

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Missourian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go on strike and stop spending money until the Left is driven from power.
You're actually trying to convince people that any of you have ever held a job?

Come on. Nobody is going to buy that.

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Unlike liberal pussies we won't throw ourselves on the ground and kick and scream like a 2 year old brat.

1660024580817.png

The Duke

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Kick your ass into 2 weeks ago, you fucking turd.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You have failed. This was a bigger failure than even electing Biden...and that's big.

Know how I know? You're just surveying the landscape now for how pissed we can get as the flop sweat pours down your face.

That's a loss there, pal. Suck it up hard.

OP
ElmerMudd

ElmerMudd

Platinum Member
Reaction score

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.​

Hahaha…more of the same….Hasn’t he been the “target of a major criminal probe” since 2015?
This is much more serious than anything he has faced. Plus he does not have the protection of the Presidency.

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Something happened on the way to the major criminal probe.

Probably got side tracked by Hunter Biden comparing the size of his penis to the size of his crack pipe.

OP
ElmerMudd

ElmerMudd

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You have failed. This was a bigger failure than even electing Biden...and that's big.

Know how I know? You're just surveying the landscape now for how pissed we can get as the flop sweat pours down your face.

That's a loss there, pal. Suck it up hard.
We will see. Trump is going to be indicted and a good chance convicted. Then we will see what the Trump minions do. They will lose but hopefully there will not be bloodshed before they lose.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List