What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

I think it rather a bit unusual that the FBI raided his place when they did nothing of the sort when the Clintons took things that were not theirs. But then again all of our government agencies have proven that they are not above lying, breaking the law or playing political sides.

Whose fault is that? Trump promised to address that but did nothing.

But to be clear, with Clinton's it was furniture. With Trump it's classified information.

The dems have weaponized their own SS in the FBI. The FBI has been an enemy of this country for awhile now. Their dept needs to be ended. They are very dangerous.

If I'm not mistaken, the FBI is still ran by a Trump appointee and we know, he only hires the best because he told us so.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
Trump has been the target of a major criminal probe for six years.

So what's new?

This is exciting. The vermin are finally playing the hand that is going to get them smashed. It'll be fun. I hope there's a lot of blood.

Well, that and they destroyed hard drives and mobile phones but no big deal huh.

No big deal? It was one reason among hundreds I did not vote for Hillary but again, Trump promised to address that but did nothing.

So your plan is to cry hard at us for a whole generation? Wow. That's devotion.

Your cult here clearly thinks that. The hysterics kind of give it away.

You'll probably want to avoid mentioning that you don't think Trump is literally a god, lest they call you a heretic and do violence upon you.
Meh, I've said for quite some time that Trump would not be my first choice in the primary.....Too much baggage. In fact Rand Paul would have got my vote in '16 had he still been around.

The really funny part in all of this is that your TDS ridden little brains can't grasp what you have done to yourselves.

You dumb shits have just took RvW off the table and energized every right-leaner and half the center-left in the country against you.

I look forward to your rude awakening. The NWS will have to issue flash flood warnings for your liberal tears.

So why wouldn't Trump nominate a reformer?
Why didn't the Progs when they had opportunities? They even expanded it. Hope and Change was the great opportunity. We were told The Patriot Act would not affect people. Well, we see it now. Get the politicians to bring it up. It's time to get rid of many government employees in the alphabet security agencies.

LOL....I don't suspect you would know common sense if it reached up and bit you in the ass.

Your ilk are sure going to find out...As those who fuck around often do. ;)

There is nothing for me to "find out".

Why didn't the Progs when they had opportunities? They even expanded it. Hope and Change was the great opportunity. We were told The Patriot Act would not affect people. Well, we see it now. Get the politicians to bring it up. It's time to get rid of many government employees in the alphabet security agencies.

I've condemned Obama endlessly for not addressing the Patriot Act like he promised.

Forum List

Back