What will Trump do about Assad using nerve gas?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
I think he will go directly after Assad as in using a stealth fighter/bomber to drop a great big bomb right on Assad's head...if they know where he is.

I think he will go directly after Assad as in using a stealth fighter/bomber to drop a great big bomb right on Assad's head...if they know where he is.
After listening to all the solutions today on newscasts, I would think a 50MT bomb, 5000 feet over the center of Damascus would get Assad's attention.

It would be nice to be able to stop everything bad going on. Rapes in Somalia, Muslims conditioning kids to fight for them in Africa and the Middle East. Throwing gays from roofs. Stoning women for stupid reasons. Cooking those who don't believe in your faith. All of it just as bad as using chemical weapons. We aren't capable of stopping all of it.

Hard to tell; it's not all that improbable the Russians are telling the truth; both Syria and Turkey helped Saddam out with smuggling all kinds of weapons and oil out throughout the cease fire, so it isn't at all outrageous for some old stockpiles to exist. He shouldn't make a decisive move favorable to either side, just let them slaughter each other into oblivion; less for the rest of the West to worry about when they're busy butchering each other.

Probably belongs in Politics forum, but since most of Current Events is fake news anyway, this is as good a place as any.

Well who the hell are the bad guys? From my perspective, he's attacking a REBEL stronghold. He's in the middle of a civil war with ISIS types. People die in wars. Hopefully more bad guys will die than good guys -- if there are any good Muslims over there. Frankly, I don't give A damn about what's going on in Syria. Christians have it FAR better under Assad than any Muslim alternative. I just don't give a damn about the Muslim rebels.

Well who the hell are the bad guys? From my perspective, he's attacking a REBEL stronghold. He's in the middle of a civil war with ISIS types. People die in wars. Hopefully more bad guys will die than good guys -- if there are any good Muslims over there. Frankly, I don't give A damn about what's going on in Syria. Christians have it FAR better under Assad than any Muslim alternative. I just don't give a damn about the Muslim rebels.

Do you think many Christians are left? Most probably got butchered by their neighbors on all sides the first 6 months of the war.

Do you think many Christians are left? Most probably got butchered by their neighbors on all sides the first 6 months of the war
No, there are not many left. Obama shunned the only real refugees we should have saved. Obama and his support of a Muslim theocracy is what I blame. Assad was not an enemy of the christians .

Well considering the witnesses couldn't identify the plane why the hell is everyone blaming Assad. It makes no sense whatsoever for Assad or Putin to use chemical weapons considering they are winning the war against ISIS and had a pass from Tillerson.

Do you really think Assad or Putin went "hey lets go cook some babies from the sky and piss off the planet".

drumpf will do nothing. Now you derps see why his collusion with the Russians is such a problem. He'll let them dictate events while he is busy on twitter whining about some previous beauty pageant contestant or crying about Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Do you think many Christians are left? Most probably got butchered by their neighbors on all sides the first 6 months of the war.

Assad has protected them as best he could. Ditto Shias, Kurds and Sunnis who don't want to be involved in the fake rebellion.

drumpf will do nothing. Now you derps see why his collusion with the Russians is such a problem. He'll let them dictate events while he is busy on twitter whining about some previous beauty pageant contestant or crying about Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Libs really have nothing meaningful to contribute, do they?

And while the west was leaving Yazidis on that mountain top and looking the other way because all our leaders cared about was deposing Assad those that could escape ran to Assad for protection.

Very telling. Considering all we ever hear about is what a monster Assad is.

'Can you find my children?': Desperate plea of the Yazidi refugees camped on Syrian border after their families scattered to escape ISIS massacres•Tens of thousands of Iraqis from the Yazidi religious minority flee over the Tigris River in northern Iraq

•They will then travel over a barren mountain range before finally making their way into neighboring Syria

Desperate plea of the Yazidi refugees camped on boder with Syria in the flight from ISIS massacres | Daily Mail Online

Anyone else tired of being the worlds policeman?
Hoho, you mean you don't want to give Assad meteorological and satellite data to better implement his WMD programme as you did for Saddam? I guess that does get wearying.

After listening to all the solutions today on newscasts, I would think a 50MT bomb, 5000 feet over the center of Damascus would get Assad's attention.
After listening to all the solutions today on newscasts, there is nothing DJT can do.

He just needs to sound sympathetic.

In reality DJT does not give a rat's azz.

DJT is hunting ISIS not Assad.

Forum List

Back