What was Donald’s favorite game as a Child?

The more that is revealed about the man behind the bravado, the more intelligent people realize what a great human being he actually is.
Watch the responses to this post to see who the real petty assholes are. The laughing emojis, in particular.

Last edited:
It wasn't grabbing pussy and giving his victims his lunch money so they didn't tattle on him?

I heard he liked to kill ants by setting them on fire, which upset his Mom but not his Dad. His Father didn’t think much of him early on but people say he was more impressed later when he realized his son Donald had one great talent … he could tell lies about absolutely anything and convince people too. Very useful in business.

/s

Young Donald’s favorite game was playing “Spank the Monkey”

1709405235909.gif

How heartwarming to hear this. Having good parenting always leads to good success. President Trump should be an inspiration to all.

Trump's father looks like an elderly Tom Selleck.

Young Donald treated his home as a fortress. Laura Manuelidis, who lived behind Mr. Trump on Wareham Place, recalled that when a ball bounced into the Trumps’ grassy yard, he would not throw the ball back but instead would yell, “I’m going to tell my dad; I’m going to call the police.”​

Confident. Incorrigible. Bully: Little Donny was a lot like candidate Donald Trump​

In elementary school, Donny impressed classmates with his athleticism, shenanigans and refusal to acknowledge mistakes, even one so trivial as misidentifying a popular professional wrestler. No matter his pals’ ridicule, one recalled, he doubled down, insisting wrestler Antonino Rocca’s name was “Rocky Antonino.”

Dennis Burnham was four years younger and lived around the corner from Donald. He inherited his own impression of his neighbor from his mother, who warned that he should “stay away from the Trumps.”
“Donald was known to be a bully, I was a little kid, and my parents didn’t want me beaten up,” said Burnham, 65, a business consultant in Texas.
Once when she left Dennis in a playpen in a back yard adjoining the Trumps’ property, Martha Burnham returned to find Donald throwing rocks at her son. “She saw Donald standing at the fence,” Dennis Burnham said, “using the playpen for target practice.”

Forum List

Back