What was Donald’s favorite game as a Child?

BS. Self inflicted. He got caught, is all.
Its been estimated that this heavy fine over something every real estate company and mega property owner has done at one time or another will cost the city of NY 2 billion dollars by the end of this year... and the fine will certainly be over ruled or reduced by millions.... I hope the City of NY is happy about inflicting pain on Trump because it won't keep him from winning and it won't damage him at all in the end...

As an adult his favorite game is melting down snowflakes....
2dl0p6.gif

^^ Trump's favorite game as a youth :laughing0301:

MAGA Macho Man Toddsterpatriot otto105 Crepitus playtime

Last edited:
projection
Lol. Have you read any of my posts? Don is a dumb ass, just like Joe.

Please don’t tell me you're a duopoly dupe too.

I love how Ds like to call Trumpers cultists, when their unconditional support of a senile genocidal fool makes them the same.

okfine konradv gipper can't state in there own words what crime Trump guilty of?....
AND THESE PUNKS AREN'T ALONE EITHER... NONE OF YOU TDSers can.... come on chicken shits lets hear it in your own words... I know none of you will try because when you say what you think he is guilty of you sound ridiculous....

Last edited:
  • Fake News
Reactions: iku
I agree. I didn't take no shit off of people in school either. I got sent home several times too. One punch to the nose and I earned instant respect from my wantabe adversaries.

Trump didn't get sent home for fighting. Captain Bonespurs is a notorious coward. He got sent home for cheating and paying others to do his assignments for him. I strongly suspect Trump is dyslexic. It explains why he doesn't read, and all his briefing papers had to be less than two pages, with lots of pictures.

Forum List

Back