What was Donald’s favorite game as a Child?

I would say Donald was good at building Legos and Building blocks.

1709410636380.png

How heartwarming to hear this. Having good parenting always leads to good success. President Trump should be an inspiration to all.

Trump's father looks like an elderly Tom Selleck.

Military School Helped, Too

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Every red-blooded American boy should follow that example.

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Every red-blooded American boy should follow that example.
Pathetic worship of a high school bully? He was born with a silver spoon and thought his father’s money insulated and made him untouchable. Normal rules didn’t apply to him. He didn’t even study. He was a moron. But go ahead and worship the moron, and create myths about the creep.

Last edited:

I agree. I didn't take no shit off of people in school either. I got sent home several times too. One punch to the nose and I earned instant respect from my wantabe adversaries.

Forum List

Back