What was Donald’s favorite game as a Child?

okfine konradv gipper can't state in there own words what crime Trump guilty of?....
AND THESE PUNKS AREN'T ALONE EITHER... NONE OF YOU TDSers can.... come on chicken shits lets hear it in your own words... I know none of you will try because when you say what you think he is guilty of you sound ridiculous....
I don’t know if Trump is guilty of a crime and I’ve never claimed he is. He certainly is dumb and arrogant and a fraud. So, nothing new to our political class.

I’d like to think he’s better than Genocide Joe, who you support fully in his efforts to mass murder Palis.

We see Trump perfectly. You're the one who's blind.
That’s so typical of duopoly dupes. We agree on Trump, but that’s not enough for you. Since we disagree on Genocide Joe, you want a fight.

I don’t know if Trump is guilty of a crime and I’ve never claimed he is. He certainly is dumb and arrogant and a fraud. So, nothing new to our political class.

I’d like to think he’s better than Genocide Joe, who you support fully in his efforts to mass murder Palis.
At least you had the guts to respond.... thank you...

Biden doesn't want to murder Palestinians. He just can't stand up to Netyanjahu.. It's a terrible price to pay for reelection.

Military School Helped, Too

Trump got kicked out of prep school for beating up those spoiled little pukes. Every red-blooded American boy should follow that example.

It was a very cheap, second rate military boarding school for boys like Trump. They sent him away at twelve. He was a rotten kid.

I agree. I didn't take no shit off of people in school either. I got sent home several times too. One punch to the nose and I earned instant respect from my wantabe adversaries.

Too bad you didn't get an education.

Biden doesn't want to murder Palestinians. He just can't stand up to Netyanjahu.. It's a terrible price to pay for reelection.
Really? How many other military boarding schools did Trump attend?

Pin on Patriot

Forum List

Back