What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>
I think it was your phone number, street address, passcode for alarm system and garage door opener encoding. Better go talk to him about it. :cool:

because the left controls the intel community .
The truth has a way or rising to the surface. If our adversaries (China, North Korea, Iran), got these secrets, and they were to use them against us, we'll find out the hard way.

And how will Americans be affected by those "secrets" no longer being secret ?

I think it was your phone number, street address, passcode for alarm system and garage door opener encoding. Better go talk to him about it. :cool:

Funny how easy it for people to believe anything when it fits their bias. They will ignore everything to the contrary, even the evidence saying that Biden was making a joke. Albeit a stupid, ill-timed and ill-advised joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Biden is an idiot. So much so that it would be impossible for him to get away with this kind of treasonous activity for fifty years.

I suppose this is the price we must pay for four years of the left taking everything uttered by the last moron, Trump, seriously...

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>

He was joking, moron.

Funny how easy it for people to believe anything when it fits their bias. They will ignore everything to the contrary, even the evidence saying that Biden was making a joke. Albeit a stupid, ill-timed and ill-advised joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Biden is an idiot. So much so that it would be impossible for him to get away with this kind of treasonous activity for fifty years.

I suppose this is the price we must pay for four years of the left taking everything uttered by the last moron, Trump, seriously...
So the left's "answer" to all thus is that Biden was just "joking" ? YOU are who must be joking. Selling state secrets is TREASON, which is punishable by the death penalty. This is somethung that one does NOT, NOT joke about - even someome as idioti as Joe Biden,

Sorry the joke line doesnt fly. This was just another one of Biden's loose wire tendencies to say and do things in the open, that ordinarily would never be done that way. Same as his threat to the Ukranians to fire an enemy (to him) prosecutor, and when he openly admitted (if not bragged) about having "the most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization is US history."

Forum List

Back