What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I think there is an argument to be made that it is the poster 'protectionist' that is being mocked...
.....not state secrets.

Now, I'm not saying I would make that argument but I can easily see how a lot of folks would.

Just sayin'.
"Would" and "Could" are 2 different things entirely. Biden is who is to be mocked, as well as those who go around pretending that he has an ounce of loyalty to the US, or th American people, or th office of the presidency, that he uses solely for per$onal gain.

"Would" and "Could" are 2 different things entirely. Biden is who is to be mocked, as well as those who go around pretending that he has an ounce of loyalty to the US, or th American people, or th office of the presidency, that he uses solely for per$onal gain.
That would be your dear leader.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, get $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

Why do you think they chopped it at 14 seconds? What do you think was said immediately after those 14 seconds?
Because that is the important part of all his mumblings and scatter brained, incoherent ramblings. No need to include all the trite waste, which would only cloud and obscure that which is relevant.

So what if it was 14 seconds ? He clearly was NOT joking. He was not at all smiling, didn't appear at all jovial in any way, and had a perfectly straightfoward bearing, as he spoke.

If anybody thinks that the previous 14 or 15 seconds before he said "I sold a lot of state secrets, and other important things", or what he said immediately after that makes any difference, let them post it here. There's nothing stopping that.

So what if it was 14 seconds ? He clearly was NOT joking. He was not at all smiling, didn't appear at all jovial in any way, and had a perfectly straightfoward bearing, as he spoke.
It's right here, at :14. You will choose to deny it, but it's right here. On your computer screen, in your speakers. In English.

"All kidding aside"

If you can't admit this, it's on you. You're in a cult.

That would be your dear leader.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Too many jobs in China lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, get $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.
OFF TOPIC. This thread is about Biden, and him selling state secrets and other important things (his words) not about Trump, or DeSantis, or Dylan Mulvaney, or Colin Kapernick, or anybody else you might like to use to deflect attention away from Biden, and his loose mouth.

OFF TOPIC. This thread is about Biden, and him selling state secrets and other important things (his words) not about Trump, or DeSantis, or Dylan Mulvaney, or Colin Kapernick, or anybody else you might like to use to deflect attention away from Biden, and his loose mouth.
This will amount to nothing then you'll fall back on the Intel community being communists and you'll still be a traitor.

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>
Difficult to say because Biden doesn't know either. Dementia doesn't allow him to remember. When asked again, he will say, "Tuesday tastes of purple".

It's right here, at :14. You will choose to deny it, but it's right here. On your computer screen, in your speakers. In English.

"All kidding aside"

If you can't admit this, it's on you. You're in a cult.

Nice try, but Sorry - you dont kid about selling state secrets. That isnt kidding, and to say so, after the fact, is kind of like issuing an lamebrain apology.
There's one similar problem with apologies also . They're designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not who might experience harm.

Nice try, but Sorry - you dont kid about selling state secrets. That isnt kidding, and to say so, after the fact, is kind of like issuing an lamebrain apology.
There's one similar problem with apologies also . They're designed for the benefit of the apologizer, not who might experience harm.
Okay. I wasn't expecting you to admit it.

Why do you think they chopped it at 14 seconds? What do you think was said immediately after those 14 seconds?
"All kidding aside", he said.

There's no way to know if they really believe this crap. I think it's entirely possible that they're now operating in pure delusion. There is no communicating with that.

"All kidding aside", he said.

There's no way to know if they really believe this crap. I think it's entirely possible that they're now operating in pure delusion. There is no communicating with that.
These right wing chimps thinks this is irrefutable evidence. LOL!

You commented on Biden having loyalty to the US and using his office for personal gain.

"Biden is who is to be mocked, as well as those who go around pretending that he has an ounce of loyalty to the US, or th American people, or th office of the presidency, that he uses solely for per$onal gain".

I replied you were commenting on the wrong president.

You or any teabagger hasn't got any proof, except hearsay, innuendo and a snippet of a video, you're trying to pass off as "proof".

Okay. I wasn't expecting you to admit it.
Because you know there's nothing to "admit", nor was I expecting bizzaro Biden supporters to accept all his sudden outbursts of stunning candor,as being simply that.

So all of these Biden words now are just "kidding", huh ? The Ukraine prosecutor ? Not talking to Hunter about foreign business deals ? "The most extensive & inclusive voter fraud organization in US history" (sure wasn't smiling on that one). List is getting longer. The longer it gets, the less people are buying the "kidding" line.

Fact checkers are scrambling to find excuses. So far, no cigar.

You commented on Biden having loyalty to the US and using his office for personal gain.

"Biden is who is to be mocked, as well as those who go around pretending that he has an ounce of loyalty to the US, or th American people, or th office of the presidency, that he uses solely for per$onal gain".

I replied you were commenting on the wrong president.

You or any teabagger hasn't got any proof, except hearsay, innuendo and a snippet of a video, you're trying to pass off as "proof".
I was as commenting on Biden, and anybody who thinks he has an ounce of loyalty to America and the American people, is a grade A DUPE, to whom I am willing to sell my Brooklyn Bridge at a low price.

Forum List

Back