Biden's Bizarro Border Patrol Caught Cutting Razor Wire to Let Illegal Aliens In

All on purpose. Overwhelm the system. Cloward-Piven in action.

At that time, it would of been welcome to have the Mexican Drug Cartel shoot and kill the border agent. I wouldnt shed a tear.

I don't think that was the US Border Patrol....The guy was way too fat and no yellow on the plate carrier.....Likely some TX LEO wantabe that was paid off.

Real BP:

180614091600-02-us-immigration-file.jpg

There was very little context to the short video, and there was no sound.

Anyone ever think that they were a group that made it to the US side of the river and were being rounded up by BP agents to be taken to a detention center? There was a patrol boat in the water on the river, and they started to leave as soon as the BP agents got all the people together.

Maybe the reason the wire was cut was to make it easier to round them up and take them to a detention center.

But.................I guess most conservatives on here would have preferred the BP agent to pull out a gun and mow them all down, leaving their bodies to float away in the river.

Anyone ever think that they were a group that made it to the US side of the river and were being rounded up by BP agents to be taken to a detention center? There was a patrol boat in the water on the river, and they started to leave as soon as the BP agents got all the people together.

Maybe the reason the wire was cut was to make it easier to round them up and take them to a detention center.

But.................I guess most conservatives on here would have preferred the BP agent to pull out a gun and mow them all down, leaving their bodies to float away in the river.
I would have no problem with repelling the invaders who want to kill our children with drugs....

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Just fill the river with alligators, and let them do the work. We have plenty here in Florida willing to donate.

Of course you could be wrong about "Patrol boat". Of course you say "WE" want to gun them all down.

from GP:
More than a dozen men, women, children and infants are seen being let in the cut razor wire fence by the agent. A coyote can be seen turning back his fan motorboat after unloading his human cargo and heading unmolested back to Mexico.

Republicans in Congress won't do anything because Hispanics are natural conservatives.

Forum List

Back