What "State Secrets" Did Joe Biden Sell ?

So what were they ? Military ? Economic ? Political ? Scientific ?
Or more likely some combination of these ?

Funny how easy it for people to believe anything when it fits their bias. They will ignore everything to the contrary, even the evidence saying that Biden was making a joke. Albeit a stupid, ill-timed and ill-advised joke, but a joke nonetheless.

Biden is an idiot. So much so that it would be impossible for him to get away with this kind of treasonous activity for fifty years.

I suppose this is the price we must pay for four years of the left taking everything uttered by the last moron, Trump, seriously...
Perhaps Joe is a double agent working for the CIA or perhaps Joe just thought he was a double agent.

Are you admitting that you don't even know that Biden has admitted selling state secrets, and that everyone knows about it (except maybe you) ?
I know exactly what you're referring to and I await your link. I assume it's from gatewaypundit. Do you have one or not?

Perhaps Joe is a double agent working for the CIA or perhaps Joe just thought he was a double agent.
In any case, most Americans arent laughing >>

and the left also controls the homo propaganda that brained washed you into buying a dress and taking it up the ass on a regular basis .:gay:
If you want to talk sexy homo stuff you may want to try something like a gay S & M dating site.
Otherwise you are off topic here on a political forum.
I am not reporting this time.
Let this be a warning.

If you want to talk sexy homo stuff you may want to try something like a gay S & M dating site.
Otherwise you are off topic here on a political forum.
I am not reporting this time.
Let this be a warning.
let me get this straight ... you replied to my post calling republicans stupid and ignorant and when i insult you back you threaten to go crying to the mods ! yeah you're a lefty all right !:auiqs.jpg:

let me get this straight ... you replied to my post calling republicans stupid and ignorant and when i insult you back you threaten to go crying to the mods ! yeah you're a lefty all right !:auiqs.jpg:
Republicans are stupid and ignorant.
But that doesn't seem to be even close to the topic you were addressing when you said this:

"and the left also controls the homo propaganda that brained washed you into buying a dress and taking it up the ass on a regular basis."

I will admit that back when I was in Junior high in the 70's we used to throw stupid "homo" slurs like this around on a regular basis.
But then I grew up.
Why don't you try it?

Republicans are stupid and ignorant.
But that doesn't seem to be even close to the topic you were addressing when you said this:

"and the left also controls the homo propaganda that brained washed you into buying a dress and taking it up the ass on a regular basis."

I will admit that back when I was in Junior high in the 70's we used to throw stupid "homo" slurs like this around on a regular basis.
But then I grew up.
Why don't you try it?
you made a comment about that the left controls intelligence totally deflecting my post about them controlling the intel community and then said republicans control ignorance and stupidity so i made a comment about the left also controlling homo propaganda .... you trolled my post so i trolled you back .... did i violate some leftist equity rule by out smack talking you ? should i have allowed you to get away with your insult you thought was clever and couldnt be topped by remaining silent because you are less intelligent ... nah pal i just easily destroyed you and your little insult with a better one .. you see insults are always better when there is an element of truth to them .

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden's Secrets are *ALL* classified.
2. No body will find out, so in a way, it didn't happen.
3. So same goes with Trumps, the libtards will have Trump sitting in jail, and no one on the outside will know the reason why, *CLASSIFIED*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you’re posting a video that was chopped to 14 seconds from the WeLoveTrump channel on YouTube.

You gullible idiots are just begging to be lied to, aren’t you?
Doesnt matter where it came from. There's 10 more sources in Post # 24, if you have a trauma about sources. And within that 14 seconds is Guess what > Biden saying "I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things"

What more do we need to hear. About him taking showers with his daughter when she was a child ?

Joe Biden has openly admitted to the corruption, if not treason, of selling state secrets, We all know that. But WHAT those "state secrets" are (or we should now say WERE), is my question.

Were they >>>
1. Military ?
2. Economic ?
3. Political ?
4. Scientific ?
5. You name it >>
I heard they were about helping Ukraine, our nuclear codes, and war plans against Iran. I also heard that one state secret he sold is that Kamala Harris is a worthless bitch. Oh, wait a minute, that's not a secret.

you made a comment about that the left controls intelligence totally deflecting my post about them controlling the intel community and then said republicans control ignorance and stupidity so i made a comment about the left also controlling homo propaganda .... you trolled my post so i trolled you back .... did i violate some leftist equity rule by out smack talking you ? should i have allowed you to get away with your insult you thought was clever and couldnt be topped by remaining silent because you are less intelligent ... nah pal i just easily destroyed you and your little insult with a better one .. you see insults are always better when there is an element of truth to them .
That's where you are wrong.
You didn't "destroy" anything with your juvenile, sophomoric, homoerotic slur.
Except maybe your own credibility.
You only made a fool of yourself.
Time to move on now skippy.

"You don't think selling state secrets is an important issue ? Trivial such that it can be mocked ?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm, I think there is an argument to be made that it is the poster 'protectionist' that is being mocked...
.....not state secrets.

Now, I'm not saying I would make that argument but I can easily see how a lot of folks would.

Just sayin'.

Interestingly groper-molester Joe Biden has become a millionaire on a career of government salary+benefits.:doubt::eusa_think:
If not by sale of "state secrets", more likely buy just sell-out of the State(Nation).

Doesnt matter where it came from. There's 10 more sources in Post # 24, if you have a trauma about sources. And within that 14 seconds is Guess what > Biden saying "I sold a lot of state secrets, and a lot of very important things"

What more do we need to hear. About him taking showers with his daughter when she was a child ?
Why do you think they chopped it at 14 seconds? What do you think was said immediately after those 14 seconds?

Forum List

Back