What say you

Is this FBI background check thorough and comprehensive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't matter what the report says. Kavanaugh has proven himself to not be qualified to be a SCOTUS judge.

He blatantly lied to the Senate about when he knew about Deborah Ramirez accusations. He is guilty of perjury.

That's all there is to it.

Last edited:
Naw i just got to accept our duopoly sheep cant wipe their own ass.
I will one day.
wipe your own ass?
Yes. I learned as a wee one.
time to grow up I guess.
Agreed. Good luck.
let me know when you reach puberty
Trump could nominate pelosi and you mindless drones would line up to eat that nasty pussy.
You people are fucking retarded.

What doem democrats have to do with kavfefe being a big govt stooge?
How the fuck does that make me a hypocrite or a partisan?
Do you even know what the word 'hypocrisy' means? From everything you posted it does not appear that you do. Everything you have claimed Trump / Kavanaugh has done, evidence already shows the Democrats / Obama have 'been there / done that'....far worse.

What other people do change my judgements on others.
Its fucking ridiculous it does to you.
Luckily im not loyal to any party. Especially the duopoly that doesnt give a fuck about you
your lack of scope keeps you in limbo. you have no objective.

wipe your own ass?
Yes. I learned as a wee one.
time to grow up I guess.
Agreed. Good luck.
let me know when you reach puberty
Trump could nominate pelosi and you mindless drones would line up to eat that nasty pussy.
You people are fucking retarded.
folks, this dude's post shows how he with no objective ends up looking the fool. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What doem democrats have to do with kavfefe being a big govt stooge?
How the fuck does that make me a hypocrite or a partisan?
Do you even know what the word 'hypocrisy' means? From everything you posted it does not appear that you do. Everything you have claimed Trump / Kavanaugh has done, evidence already shows the Democrats / Obama have 'been there / done that'....far worse.

What other people do change my judgements on others.
Its fucking ridiculous it does to you.
Luckily im not loyal to any party. Especially the duopoly that doesnt give a fuck about you
your lack of scope keeps you in limbo. you have no objective.
Truth honesty and integrity.
Some things you wouldnt understand.

Im not throwing away my integrity for partisanship and im the dummy LOL
You cant make this shit up!

It doesn't matter what the report says. Kavanaugh has proven himself to not be qualified to be a SCOTUS judge.

He blatantly lied to the Senate about he know about Deborah Ramirez accusations. He is guilty of perjury.

That's all there is to it.
or not

With absolutely ZERO evidence to support the rumor she had in her possession and held for 6 weeks with no attempt to verify or investigate Feinstein went recklessly / unethically to the media in an attempt to politically assassinate Kavanaugh's USSC nomination while seeking to completely publicly destroy Kavaunugh, his family, and his marriage.

No evidence
No idea where
No idea when
No idea how she got there
No idea how she got home
Never reported it
Never told her family
Her own 'witnesses' say it never happened
Her therapist's notes contradict her story
She lied about her 'fear of heights'
Her ex said she committed perjury
She claimed the polygraph test went 'really long' - the administrator said he asked her 2 questions
The FBI found absolutely NO evidence corroborating any part of Ford's story

Want to try to run that 'truth, honesty, and integrity' crap to / lecture by me again, lil' hypocritical snowflake?

The FBI report revealed exactly what the first six revealed.

Nothing.

It has been confirmed that the first six reports also contained allegations of either sexual abuse or excessive drinking. And that's not "Nothing". Plus Kavenaugh lied multiple times during his confirmation hearings and he is clearly lacking the comportment or composure one requires of a Supreme Court Justice.

The only reason he gets on the SC is to protect DJT's ass from prosecution.

neither am I. It seems you judge people just because they follow an organization. Let me educate you on something, there is no party or organization that will fit 100% in one's life. To think otherwise merely makes you the fool.

I don't agree with everything the GOP does. And I definitely don't agree with the left at all. I don't do evil.

If I am to gain anything, I must compromise my wants to get something rather than nothing. it seems you don't believe that. Oh well.

For anyone to think they get everything is just plain stupid and unreasonable in every level of life. Compromise is all you get. one must make the compromise closest to their beliefs. And at the moment, that is trump. His demeanor doesn't bother me in the least. I compromised his lack of demeanor for his knowledge of business and bullheadedness. Yep, I am willing to compromise. It seems you aren't. you will never fit anywhere without it.

no, you throw away your integrity cause you think you can get it all. You're a person with no compromise.

The FBI report revealed exactly what the first six revealed.

Nothing.

It has been confirmed that the first six reports also contained allegations of either sexual abuse or excessive drinking. And that's not "Nothing". Plus Kavenaugh lied multiple times during his confirmation hearings and he is clearly lacking the comportment or composure one requires of a Supreme Court Justice.

The only reason he gets on the SC is to protect DJT's ass from prosecution.

Got a link on sexual abuse and excessive drinking??

Its already been proven the sexual crap was just that, crap.

The FBI investigated the man seven times and came up with nothing.

You are just a disappointed nutcase who keeps looking for something to disapprove of.

How bout you blow it out your ass. Asshole.

With absolutely ZERO evidence to support the rumor she had in her possession and held for 6 weeks with no attempt to verify or investigate Feinstein went recklessly / unethically to the media in an attempt to politically assassinate Kavanaugh's USSC nomination while seeking to completely publicly destroy Kavaunugh, his family, and his marriage.

No evidence
No idea where
No idea when
No idea how she got home
Never reported it
Never told her family
She claimed the polygraph test went 'really long' - the administrator said he asked her 2 questions

Want to try to run that 'truth, honesty, and integrity' crap to / lecture by me again, lil' hypocritical snowflake?
I didnt believe Ford. And idc if he showed his dick at parties.
Again, my only beef with him is choosing govt over the people.

no, you throw away your integrity cause you think you can get it all. You're a person with no compromise.
Yes, i should compromise and accept a sc nominee that doesnt give a fuck about the constitution. LOL

No evidence
No idea where
No idea when
No idea how she got home
Never reported it
Never told her family

He is a strict constitutionalist....by 'choosing govt over people' I assume you are referring to what D-Hirono stated:

'Kavanaugh's respect for a human being capable of surviving outside the womb - refusing to assimilate and accept liberal beliefs and ideology - makes his judgment untrustworthy.'

:p

No evidence
No idea where
No idea when
No idea how she got home
Never reported it
Never told her family

He is a strict constitutionalist....by 'choosing govt over people' I assume you are referring to what D-Hirono stated:

'Kavanaugh's respect for a human being capable of surviving outside the womb - refusing to assimilate and accept liberal beliefs and ideology - makes his judgment untrustworthy.'

Its not anout abortion either. Goddamn, do you even read what i type?
Im done with you. I dont have the patience for the mentally retarded.

No evidence
No idea where
No idea when
No idea how she got home
Never reported it
Never told her family

Its not anout abortion either. Goddamn, do you even read what i type?
nope, it's about your unwillingness to compromise in order to move forward with something. this being a member of the SCOTUS. Nope, cause it's obvious that you are an all or nothing.

Its not anout abortion either.
Goddamn, do you even read what i type?
Not much anymore BECAUSE of the crap you write. I give it the respect and attention it is due......

Forum List

Back