Melania's accent

i don't like an American First Lady being a foreigner but even thats ok with me as it is Trumps wife and TRUMP is a good guy . And as an old guy i don't really care anymore so i can live with a foreign accent on a decent looking , smart First Lady . Heck , things are changing in the USA and her accent on a First Lady is nothing compared to whats coming down the pike in the near future for you younger guys , imo Marc .

Last edited:
At least she'll now be able to point out Africa on a map to her husband so he'll know where it is as well.

i don't like an American First Lady being a foreigner but even thats ok with me as it is Trumps wife and TRUMP is a good guy . And as an old guy i don't really care anymore so i can live with a foreign accent on a decent looking , smart First Lady . Heck , things are changing in the USA and her accent on a First Lady is nothing compared to whats coming down the pike in the near future , imo .
Little do you know, what you fear the most is being ushered in by the guy and the party you love the most.

Ignorance is bliss they say. People like you prove that true every day.

heck , it coulda been 'jebito bush' and his 'mexican' wife and 'jebitos' and her 'mexican' familia so at least thats been avoided as long as Trump is boss . -------------- Go Melania and TRUMP !!

I look at it this way, had Jeb Bush been elected, the first lady would have been a foreigner AND not speak English at all.

I was watching Melania speak on his trip to Africa ( the Shithole Tour).

Remember when the right had a fit about John Kerry's wife ion 2004????

Good Americans are burnt the fuck out on anything that sounds like Spanish dialect as we tie it to illiteracy, filth, despair and criminality. Your feelings hurt?

heck , it coulda been 'jebito bush' and his 'mexican' wife and 'jebitos' and her 'mexican' familia so at least thats been avoided as long as Trump is boss . -------------- Go Melania and TRUMP !!

Say here's a head scratcher.

---- How come Dubya has a Texas accent, and Jeb doesn't? :eusa_think:

for the most part I only like the TRUMP Marc . And as far as CHANGES , its my guess that its YOU younger Guys that are going to be seeing and living with lots of changes Marc . I always point out that i am an Old Guy that has had the 2nd BEST of America right after my Parents Marc .

Isn’t that the whole point of eye candy?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yep...basically.

Republicans are like eating corn, very tasty, very fulling, but ultimately holds nothing of value, and in very quick order, comes out the behind steaming hot, stink and undigested.
When the government gave away the midwest to farmers, they thought all the prairieland was useless. All that grew there was grass. You can't eat grass. They didn't realize that wheat and corn ARE grass.

I was watching Melania speak on his trip to Africa ( the Shithole Tour).

Remember when the right had a fit about John Kerry's wife ion 2004????

Where are the stories on how much this trip costs the Taxpayers ? Like when Michelle Obama went overseas?

Forum List

Back